Extremely harsh but now i know why i will never have a girl friend

ImprovingJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My pics here:

http://imgur.com/a/YTcD3

Jemmie Valencia from Quora
Answered Fri

So, it’s pretty clear you aren’t looking for morality lessons with your question- instead I figured it's a superficial flamboyance of ego at the heart of it and will answer your question with a superficial eye and tell you what I think is jacked up about your personal aesthetics.

Thank you first off, for giving a little context to your question. Beta Vibe made me laugh and go “Ouch!” At the same time. She basically called you a scrub/punk/*****. Well, after examining your picture, to me, what I see is a lost in translation “pretty boy/baby bear dunno which it wants to be”. You should either lose the too carefully manicured beard and grow it out fuller- allow some of your head hair to grow in about 1/4″ more to balance this. Or shave it off completely and just be a pretty boy with squishy bubble gum lips and a neon bleach smile.

Your facial features cannot sustain both looks at the same time. It’s like you're Boy George up top and George Michaels (think Faith video) down below. Choose one or the other.

And maybe, juuuuuust maybe, it’s not just your “Look” that is creepy and repulsive to them. I would bet hard cash that it’s a highfalutin, vomits-vain attitude, in cohesion with that meh beard which is the culprit for their revulsion towards you.

Will you help me with some translation of metaphors she uses like squishy bubblegum lips and prettyboy or even neon bleach smile?

Last edited:

ImprovingJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't want your pity, just want you guys to tell me if there's nothing i can do to revert this?

Serenity

Reaction score
There's nothing we can do to revert the heavy psychological damage you suffer and keep subjecting yourself to. Only you can do that, but you show a very strong unwillingness to listen to anyone not saying you're an ugly fuck, which the vast MAJORITY disagree with you on. You're not ugly, you're just mentally ill.

I've been over this several times with you on your current user and your former user @Clueless2k16. So Mr. Paulo, open your fucking ears.

ImprovingJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing we can do to revert the heavy psychological damage you suffer and keep subjecting yourself to. Only you can do that, but you show a very strong unwillingness to listen to anyone not saying you're an ugly fuck, which the vast MAJORITY disagree with you on. You're not ugly, you're just mentally ill.

I've been over this several times with you on your current user and your former user @Clueless2k16. So Mr. Paulo, open your fucking ears.
then her post was what? telling im a chad?

open your eyes, that's how women see me

Serenity

Reaction score
open your eyes, that's how women see me
Yes they do, my eyes are very much open to that fact. Not only women see you that way, men also see you that way. Men has little reason to care about your looks, yet they dislike you just as much. Because of how you talk and act which is a result of how you think.

then her post was what? telling im a chad?
This is a part of your problem, black and white thinking. Either you're a Chad or a Chump, but the real world doesn't work like that. You've been posting your pictures saying how ugly you are for YEARS!!! Has it helped you one bit? Because to me it certainly doesn't seem like you've progressed at all.

Humble the fuck down and learn something or get the fuck off the internet you troll. We can't help the unhelpable.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont believe this guy anymore. You cant be that unwilling to learn.

ImprovingJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So get a prostitute.

Backpage.com (women seeking men).

Most guys pay for it in one form or another at your age so don't feel bad.

If you don't want to do it, I don't care to help you any further.

And as far as getting a girlfriend, how much you make in a year would be important to know.
are you implying that im too ugly to get a girlfriend and that i need to get a prostitute to have sex?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you implying that im too ugly to get a girlfriend and that i need to get a prostitute to have sex?
No, you are actually the one implying that

Reaction score
You have some wires crossed in your brain. It has nothing to do with your looks. No, you're not a male model, but very few people are. You just look like a normal guy.

But more importantly to "getting a girlfriend" would be what you do for a living, how much you make in a year, how long you've been doing it for.

But why not just get a prostitute just to lose it? It's no big deal and you'll see that. Who knows, you might discover that you have some sort of erectile dysfunction issues that you need to take care of. Perhaps you're a premature ejaculator and don't even know it. These are sexual problems that can be fixed, but you might not even know you have them. So wouldn't you want to fix them before you get that precious "girlfriend" you're after?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like an overcorrection to the top lip. The top lip should be 2/3 the size of the bottom lip.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the prostitute is for the confidence, come back when you're like this:

Reaction score
But I'm glad you posted this thread because I posted something similar earlier and it makes me realize that it's all in my head, too.

I really think that money and confidence can get you a long way. I know guys who are hideously ugly and fat that have hot girlfriends and kids with them.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, he looks normal to me. How old are you OP? You look like a decent easy-going fellow and so long as you dont have a huge beer gut or anything, I think it should be reasonably easy for you to get laid.

Serenity

Reaction score
Let me introduce you all to...
Mr. Money is everything: @RichardTheFrog
And
Mr. Looks is everything: @ImprovingJuan

And as far as getting a girlfriend, how much you make in a year would be important to know.
No... No it would not be important. It wouldn't help him at all trading his insecurity concerning looks for an insecurity concerning wealth. Btw, you're doing the same shit he's doing, except with money instead of looks.

I hope you two don't learn from each other, then we'd have 2 guys whining about both money and looks. But what both you guys lack is some damn charisma.

Reaction score
Let me introduce you all to...
Mr. Money is everything: @RichardTheFrog
And
Mr. Looks is everything: @ImprovingJuan

No... No it would not be important. It wouldn't help him at all trading his insecurity concerning looks for an insecurity concerning wealth. Btw, you're doing the same shit he's doing, except with money instead of looks.

I hope you two don't learn from each other, then we'd have 2 guys whining about both money and looks. But what both you guys lack is some damn charisma.
My value goes far beyond money.

But my value THAT WOMEN CARE ABOUT is money. That's my only ticket to reaching the hypergamy standard.

When I was a 22 year old, homeless, drug addict, girls used to offer to let me stay at their house for the night for free. But those days are over.

Money is real. "Charisma" is fleeting.

But I'm not sure I would want to give any money to a girl, anyway. I might just want to dangle it in front of their face.

Top Bottom