Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Extreme IOI's (Choosing Signals)

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Again, most of you guys aren't..

1. Cold approaching those women in their 30's that you find attractive.

2. Getting IOI's from women in their 30's you find attractive.

And have the nerve to set your standards so high as if those 50+ women are attracted to you in the first place lol.

Laughable.

Dude, women 18 and up..if I'm attracted to her (big titties), I'm in there.

And I can care less what puzzy-less lames on Internet forums think.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you reply to people making fun of your likings that means you do care what they think, no?
I don't care in the sense that I'm not gonna stop pursuing or entertaining 50+ year old women that I find attractive...just because some low caliber, low tier squares on message forums got shiit to say about it.

I do care in the sense that all stupid ass posts will be addressed by me, accordingly.

Is that clear enough for ya?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Bro, nobody here wants to see the disgusting women you fvck.
You care too much. That's just one of several I slayed. It was better than playing Crash Bandicoot or Ocarina of Time. Most guys would rather get laid on a Friday night instead of playing with their Playstation 5 unless they're getting paid to develop and program games for it.

Get out the house and slay. Or use your right hand.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You care too much. That's just one of several I slayed. It was better than playing Crash Bandicoot or Ocarina of Time. Most guys would rather get laid on a Friday night instead of playing with their Playstation 5 unless they're getting paid to develop and program games for it.

Get out the house and slay. Or use your right hand.
PC Master Race, know your place also, I play Apex Legends Ranked, going to Platinum.

She still is a Slump Buster, I prefer to fvck my hand than to be proud of fvckin a whale like that (I've done it and I'm ashamed of admitting). But you do you my friend, I just stated my opinion as "Disgusting woman"

PS: Do you like my PC? I built it myself

Attachments