Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Explosive confidence!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G'day fellaz. What I'm about to tell you guys has helped me immsensely, it WILL give you confidence, its a good starting point.

This is how it started for me, and the good thing about it is that once you get started and stay on task, then it has a snowball effect and just gets more and more effective.

I think i just made half of the people wet their pants so i will get straight into the post. Psychologists often tell their emotionally challenged patients to let their emotions out, when there sad they are reccomended to cry, when there angry they are reccomended to go let that anger out (not on someone).

Doing this reduces the effect of the emotion later on and stops the emotions from building up and exploding like a huge emotion bomb.

Well what im trying to say is to use this emotion bottling technique to our advantage, using it for confidence. You let all your confidence build up and you will eventually have a constant stream of confidence, and it feels great.

Next time you have a good experience (especially with women) dont say anything about it, let it bottle up in the back of your head. Every time you tell your friend that you slept with a woman or something like that then you have just lowered the importance of that event subconciously. It comes back to being insecure and the need for belonging.

When i started getting girls (thanks to sosuave) i would tell all my friends about it because i was so proud about it, i should of kept it in. If i did this then it would of bottled up the confidence and my self confidence would have gone sky rocketing!

Dont tell people about your social life and confidence levels should rise rapidly.

It also works the other way around, so next time you get rejected, tell someone about it. It wont seem so bad then. Don't tell a girl your working on you got rejected, i told my friends that always works the best.

Hope this helped someone, it sure helped me.

$ Cap Wun $

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody replied to this? I think this tip is excellent, because I've done that too. Get a girl, and tell everyone. But now I'm going to stop doing that.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humility is a lovely thing to behold and having confidence is delightful.

This is a splendid tip.

Last edited:

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fantastic tip...I love sharing my failure stories to friends, they are generally funny, and it takes the sting away because it at least makes for a good story...

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought that not telling everyone about how great your life is was a product of being confident, but this makes sense also.

A confident man doesn't look to prove himself to others. They somehow just know that he has a life even though he doesn't talk about it, or maybe because he doesn't talk about it.

But this tip makes alot of sense.

Good tip!

Mr. Mystery

PimpWannabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Man, that really is a great tip.
Ill try to stop sharing all of my achevements and
bottle that confidence!

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I read the title of this tip I thought it would have led me to a lot of fluff, I thought I would have seen a saturation of self improvement phrases like "be couragious", "think positive", "have no fear" etc. I'm please to know that I was wrong.

What I get from this thread is one must not delight in discussing ones intimate experiences if one wishes to not lose confidence, one must not feel the need to be constantly praised by ones peers if one seeks to be self secure...it makes mucho sense to me...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all your oppinions guys :) there appreciated.

syncronic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup this works. In other words dont kiss and tell. If you really need to brag about your experiences then it shows insecurity.

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post Sammo. Great tip. I have been doing exactly the opposite of what you said. I'll have to just shut my mouth. Thanks.

Brandon

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually GREAT advise ;) I totaly agree. But bottling up emotions is never a good idea, and does not pertain to what you were speaking about.

windwork

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah, i want to know, if i write the experiences in a journal, will that cancel the snowball effect?
cuz i think it does.

since i had a bad experience and i started wirting it in my journal so i stopped feeling bad about it.

so i dont know if its a good idea to write good experiences in jorunal as well, but i dont know so tell me, will writing good experiences in journal also cancel the snowball effect?

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has less to do with feeling and not feeling about something and more to do with being humble and boosting true confidence, those who blab and constantly show off are truly NOT confident inside, insecure..... Cant trick your mind.

windwork

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chlywly
This has less to do with feeling and not feeling about something and more to do with being humble and boosting true confidence, those who blab and constantly show off are truly NOT confident inside, insecure..... Cant trick your mind.
EXTREMELY Good point.

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
This does work, I did this also before this tip and I can assure you it does work. I didn't do it on purpose, I just did it.

Reaction score
I have found the problem and solution........splenid! now its time to take over the world!

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip!

One thing I've seen though, is that girls falsely view some braggarts as "confident men". I see it all the time. "Oh he's so confident." If you play it off like what you did was nothing, unfortunately women don't always pick up on it . But, it's not about the women, it's about how you feel. And ultimately how you feel about yourself will lead to your success.

Not sure what I was trying to say :D