Exploding plates! (I mean, I'm dropping them)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I have to get new plates spinning, like now, but..

---

I just got fed this crap from one of the (now-ex)girlfriends (long distance).
k i need ot say lots of things k. i don't know if u will email me back but im going to do this so we get things clear. umm... for start i did like you, but i was mad that night at u and so i said that i didn't cuz i knew that it would hurt you. umm.. for me a relationship is about talking to one another bout whats going on in thier life, i know i had some stuff going on and i still do but im still not read y to tell anyone, but one thing is that i was thinking alot aobut andy and damon kept tlaking ot me about him cuz he is there with andy and he asked andy and it turns out that he dose like me. and i jsut didn't know how to tell that and i didn't think u wnated to hear me go on about andy when we where dating. so yeah, i thought it would better for me if we broke up cuz that way i can get andy out of me 100% out of and yeah. i guess i just need time. and i never palyed u like jen told u i did. im sorry.
Of course, I can cleanly see she's all "confused about Andy", and she's trying to cover up the fact. And on the flip side, my other ex is feeding me the usual 'oh, she really means it' and 'you should wait for her' and a bunch of garbage like that.

And what did I tell the other ex.
Hey, she likes another guy, and she broke up with me to sort things out with him. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not that important to her, and I could care less what she decides, and I want nothing to do with it.
Point in case, I'm not hurt at all, and that's due to trying to run multiple plates, and not really falling for her as she'd expect.

I laugh, because tonight, I might hit the bar, I've been invited by three girls at work pretty well to call after I'm done work. I probably won't go, I have to get up at 6am tomorrow..and I want to make this really interesting.

I need to get more plates flying, I'm only running 2 as of now, and it's pissing me off, (along with trying to run game on the ex (Jen by convo)), and this distance issue I have is hurting it bad, because she's all confused about three guys as well (ain't me), but just, I'm getting burnt hard at the moment and there's nothing I can really do about it.

Meh

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Accept it and move on man

There's not much you can do.

Go find some hotter babes.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus on improving your communication skills. You'll thank me later. Learn how to build rapport with people and you'll have more plates then you know what to do with. You might think you know how to build rapport, but how important to you is improving your ability to do so? Practice makes a master.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Accept it and move on man
There's not much you can do.
Go find some hotter babes.
Yeah, I'm aware there's nothing I can do, I realized that from when I received that laughable excuse of an email.
Focus on improving your communication skills. You'll thank me later. Learn how to build rapport with people and you'll have more plates then you know what to do with. You might think you know how to build rapport, but how important to you is improving your ability to do so? Practice makes a master.
I can do conversation like no ones business and I don't have to think to flirt. It's not a lack of communication skills, rather it's a lack of having any local girls because I work so much (and I'm trying, I've been talking to girls left and right at resturants and I have rapport everywhere, but I see rings and casual mentions of a boyfriend (not of any fault of myself, that's just where the conversation lead), so I'm getting kicked in the nuts pretty well to any degree I turn. One girl was 15, and I had no choice but to drop getting to know you conversation, nearly goddamn blew my mind.

Just a rough rough patch, I felt like crap tonight from lack of any prospects and a really bad night for tips (I want to kick people in the balls when I have to shortchange myself a cent or two with no tip, or I have to stand there and rifle though coins because I ran out of quarters to make up change for the ****.)

And I'm not hitting the bar tonight with those co-workers, I have to get up at 6am and I'm not about to drag my ass in insanely tired because I don't get off until 11pm/12am (17-18 hours.)

Indeedly so, even a person with strong skills can improve, and hopefully when I can actually start going out to pubs/bars and buying toys and goodies at stores and not being really restricted to a bland lifestyle, I can get the Docs Train moving.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are all women you date mentally retarded with no ability to spell, punctuate, or split up run-on-sentences?