Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Explain the Hamster?

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents, I understand most of the jargon used here. But can you explain to me exactly what you are referring to when you talk about the woman's hamster brain?

Are you talking about the part that really isn't all that intelligent but makes many of her decisions for her based on short term interest?

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her hamster is her never-ending rationalization process between logic and emotion within her head that governs attraction and her actions.

Women:
Stimuli ----> Logic or knowledge + "Hamster spin" = how it makes them feel ----> Action based upon feelings

Men:
Stimuli ---->logic or knowledge + calculations = Action based upon logical thought process

This is the very foundation of understanding game and how to elicit response and attraction from women that 99% percent of men on this planet DO NOT KNOW and fail. Repeatedly. Glad you took the Red Pill - :up:

Welcome aboard.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ross Jeffries gave me my pill in around 1992.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hamster means the little rodent running on a spinning wheel all day.
Your mission is to make this little fvcker run itself to death on that wheel.
You do that by being unpredictable and unaffected by bullsht.
When she's thinking: "Why hasn't he replied to my text?" That's her hamster spinning.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
their subconscious, or their imagination. If she doesn't figure you out, she has to fill in the missing pieces with her imagination. this is where being mysterious and unpredictable comes in.

But she has to be interested in you first, otherwise her hamster wont care.

Ruthless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any idea who originated the term? It is really a good mental picture for the concept.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hamster is a very primitive yet persistent little beast. He tirelessly spins the Rationalization Wheel all day...rationalizing past mistakes, poor choices, missed opportunities and bad behaviour. The hamster cannot be negotiated, bargained or reasoned with...he is just a rodent after all. However, he can be easily defeated if you just stop feeding him. Stop giving him information (no contact) and he will starve to death.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good replies. And it works, too. In most cases, it's even required... especially with the immature, "exciting", out-going types... which most hot girls are. They live for this ****, and lose interest if you're too predictable and "boring".