Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Explain me this...

R00kieDJ

Reaction score
Why do i lack motivation to train?

I'm always tired, feeling sleepy, and when do long walks or light runs i feel exhausted very soonl, and when i come home from high school i don't feel in the mood to go training. :( I even payed the gym sooner just to have something to give some motivation but....

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R00kieDJ
Why do i lack motivation to train?

I'm always tired, feeling sleepy, and when do long walks or light runs i feel exhausted very soonl, and when i come home from high school i don't feel in the mood to go training. :( I even payed the gym sooner just to have something to give some motivation but....
Are you eating breakfast?
Do you skip meals?
Are you sleeping enough, on a consistent basis?
Are you eating a lot of junk food?
Are you drinking a lot of water?
Are you standing straight with good posture and takin' in enough oxygen?
Are you taking a multi vitamin-mineral supplement?
Are you doing the right type of workout?
Are you using medication, drugs, alcohol, or too much caffeine?

Ask yourself the right questions, and find out where you are. If you are not experiencing any or some of the above, but just feel lazy and don't want to go, then force yourself to go. Whenever you don't feel like going, when its easier to just stay home and play video games, etc. that is exactly when you should go. You might want to consider investing in a trainer for a few sessions.

(Sic)KNot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'ven trough that some months ago, and then i tried to cut on junk food and sleep at least 8 hours/day, and it worked.