Expiry date

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating this girl for a month who I told from date 1 that next year I'm going abroad to study.

At first it was no big deal for her, but once we started regularly having sex and dating she starts telling me that she's afraid that it won't work out between us because of the distance.

I already know that this relationship will last at most to shortly before I move abroad, but I didn't explicitly tell her that, I told her "I don't know what will happen in the future" and "let's see how it goes" but this argument will clearly come back sooner or later.

She's exactly the opposite of my ex - she respects me, understands my needs, gives me plenty of space, doesn't try to make me jealousy and the sex is awesome! Also, she clearly wants this for the long-term.

I'm not yet ready to settle, not to mention a long-distance relationship because there will be tons of horny pvssies oh I mean students who only have time to f*ck between exams.

Johnnymahoe

Reaction score
Since you're not ready to settle, not going abroad for this girl is not worth it because going abroad will be a great experience (I did it in college too)

Long distance abroad is a terrible idea...unless you're willing to cheat or she is willing to have an open relationship while you're there.

If you want to keep up what you have until then, keep saying "you'll see how it goes" or whatever. If that starts to not work, make it seem like you might be willing to continue in a relationship when you go abroad.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just end it dude.

No point holding onto something your not going to cherish atm.

You'll hurt her even more, especially if shes that keen on you.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her the truth, but don't break up with her - let her decide what to do.

My last girlfriend was set to move away this July just gone, and we started going out last September. I told her I wouldn't do long distance when she moved and she stayed with me (until I broke up with her for something else at the end of January).

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her that it doesn't change the relationship for you and you are not looking to see anyone else and you hope she feels the same. Depending on how much you like her, that way you can keep it sort of open and see what happens.

In reality chances are you're going to be swimming in pu$$y and she will be wondering what is going on and may call you continuously to see what you are up to, and eventually break up with you when she realises that you're so far apart (and suspects you're f*cking lots of girls).

Keep it open with her, never tell her you're banging anyone else, f*ck the pu$$y, and if she breaks up to you leave it at that.