Experimental Designs

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: LOL

Originally posted by donshawv
i don't think the point of this post was to get humiliated, but here's one:

try to approach a babe 10 years older than you....

or, try to get carnal knowledge on location, like he tries in top gun!

whatever you do, do a couple of these things, i want stories
Trust me... I don't care if I get humiliated or not, I just think this would be sooo much fun. 10 years older than me huh, no problem. Carnal knowledge... no problem. I'm loving these guys, you are getting pretty creative... fire more, more! (Maniancial laughter) This is gonna be so sweet. By the way... I will be starting this weekend! I'll let you know how it goes.

There is no spoon...

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres the game that me and my friend play

we pick a location

we pick number of girls
( like group of 4 or one or 3)

then we pick the objective
( get a numberm get a hug , ect )

and if you ***** out , you gotta streek with ya shirt of in that location, hahaha

its pretty fun man

and only the other person can pick not the one that does the approaching!

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
brush past her "by accident" with a boner (so you make sure it touches her ass) and say,

"I've been looking for this beautiful girl ..." (pause)

"It's awfully HARD though" (look down)

"so... what's UP?" (grin)

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
a lame try, here it comes:

dress geeky, like a nerd, someone weak.

run up to her, make sure she sees you running; it'll make you look ridiculous.

Matrix: 'I'm here to save you!'
Chica: 'Uh... okay, from what wonderboy?'
Matrix: 'From the cops... of course'
Chica: 'huh?' [smiles]
Matrix: 'You are blinding people with your (insert characteristic, i.e. beauty)' [use slight intimate kino on her] 'They will have you arrested for sure'.........

goodbye
- alex

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
HAHAAA!! This is AWESOME!!

Sure to be legendary.

Voodoo, do you mean you can't record a convo and post the audio on the internet, or that you can't record a conversation at all? I mean, can't you just record it and type out the conversation somewhere on the forum afterwards?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man, this is easy ;)

So you wanna act like AFC to gain confidence, is that what this is about ? may be i misunderstood.

Run up to a girl and start doing "party boy dancing" like in jackass. I did it to my art teacher, who is 40 and 5"1. I felt my d'ick touch her ass, and she gave me the look and said "come here" .. lol, i walked away.

Try hitting on married girls with their husbands/boyfreinds standing next to them. Then say "hey, i bet i am better in bed then this guy" and ask her to make out ;)

Lol matrix, i hold no responsibilty if you get killed bro, but good luck:)

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
oh man, this is easy ;)

So you wanna act like AFC to gain confidence, is that what this is about ? may be i misunderstood.

Run up to a girl and start doing "party boy dancing" like in jackass. I did it to my art teacher, who is 40 and 5"1. I felt my d'ick touch her ass, and she gave me the look and said "come here" .. lol, i walked away.

Try hitting on married girls with their husbands/boyfreinds standing next to them. Then say "hey, i bet i am better in bed then this guy" and ask her to make out ;)

Lol matrix, i hold no responsibilty if you get killed bro, but good luck:)
Hahahaha... naw Oxide, the point is not to act like an AFC to gain confidence, it's just to test what things in the field work vs. what things do not. I like your ideas thought... not sure about the last one, that may get me killed for real ;). Ah what the heck... I'll do it!! Keep them coming guys... remember I start this weekend!

There is no spoon...

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fake bonor approach lol? have u seen Johnny knowxville do that?

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Matrix, I think it's a great idea that you want to improve your cold approach skill. However, don't you think that you should have told us you sucked at cold approaches before? Like maybe when I asked you for advice on them and you told me to go to the friggen grocery store, lol. Props to fragmentor for his "too much bullsh!t" rant, or I bet this never would have come out.

I think that you have a lot of inspiring posts out there, but I don't know how you can consider yourself a DJ with such a huge part of your game lacking. I mean, this isn't like "my neg-hits tend to be kind of insulting" or anything.

I guess it's better late than never though. And I think that SSN thing is hilarious.

My first cold approach, I did the "Crappy Sketch Artist" off the layguide (www.pickupguide.com/layguide). It's basically you draw a horrible crappy stick figure drawing of a girl, and label it "a tribute to your beauty" give it to her, and she opens it and gets a laugh and a major neg. You then introduce yourself, fluff, and if you wish, SSN close.

-GF

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Superman X
Hey Matrix, I think it's a great idea that you want to improve your cold approach skill. However, don't you think that you should have told us you sucked at cold approaches before? Like maybe when I asked you for advice on them and you told me to go to the friggen grocery store, lol. Props to fragmentor for his "too much bullsh!t" rant, or I bet this never would have come out.

I think that you have a lot of inspiring posts out there, but I don't know how you can consider yourself a DJ with such a huge part of your game lacking.
-GF
Tsk, tsk, tsk. You need guiding. First of all, A DJ isn't someone who goes and gets lots of girls. A DJ is a mindset, a personality, an extenstion, if you will, of your natural self. Haven seen Matrix's post since his first time here, he is very knowledgeable. Just because he lacks strength in cold approaches doesn't make him any less of a DJ. Secondly, he is willing to throw it out there that he needs help with something. How many of you thought he was invinciable? Be honest now...yeah, I thought so. Look at all of your hands in the air (if you's a true player...) Matrix is here for the same reason as everyone else: he has a weak spot that he is willing to work on. He knows what his weak spot is. He is willing to accept advice. That's more then most newbies here. To this, I say: good luck Matrix. Feel free to IM me.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think that you have a lot of inspiring posts out there, but I don't know how you can consider yourself a DJ with such a huge part of your game lacking. I mean, this isn't like "my neg-hits tend to be kind of insulting" or anything.

I guess it's better late than never though.
Whoa... hold on there a second partner... we have to remember a couple of things first:

1. Never once have I "claimed" to be anything... I post about what I know and people call me whatever they like.

2. None of Fragmentor's post was directed to me... if it was he could have just told me straight up if he wanted to... I have no problem handling criticism...

3. My "problem" had nothing to do with his post... I never said that I was anything less than human... an amazing human, yes... but human none the less. My cold approaches aren't the worse on this planet... I can make them and pretty well... they are just terrible to my standards, which is my fault because I don't do them enough.

4. You would be surprised... I didn't literally mean go to the supermarket to go talk to girls, I was referring to the fact that girls are more inclined to have their ***** shields up in standard places like the mall/parties/gyms/movies etc... because so many guys approach them in these places. When you talked to me, what I was trying to say is that you would be surprised were you will see some hot girls @... and if you approach them in these places they may be more inclined to be more cooperative instead of a typical *****... And again like I said in the beginning of my post... usually I don't like asking for help and like figuring things out on my own. I have improve my approaches enormously in three years, but I have seen guys that are complete geniuses @ it... I am not... I want to be. It's that simple...

Anyway... keep them coming guys.

There is no spoon...

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Tsk, tsk, tsk. You need guiding.
You need to blow me.

First of all, A DJ isn't someone who goes and gets lots of girls. A DJ is a mindset, a personality, an extenstion, if you will, of your natural self.
I used to be big into this type of talk, but now I reconsider. The same people who say these kinds of vague, hypothetical ideas of what a DJ is are the same ones who say they "need to work on themselves" before they wing for me. If you are really confident, happy with yourself, etc. shouldn't the result of cold approaches come naturally?

Secondly, he is willing to throw it out there that he needs help with something. How many of you thought he was invinciable? Be honest now...yeah, I thought so. Look at all of your hands in the air (if you's a true player...) Matrix is here for the same reason as everyone else: he has a weak spot that he is willing to work on. He knows what his weak spot is. He is willing to accept advice. That's more then most newbies here.
The reason why I thought Matrix would be a Master DJ was that he is a moderator of this forum. Now, I know moderators are humans and not pickup machines or anything, but I think the fact that you are a moderator implies that you have an advanced level of skill.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
1. Never once have I "claimed" to be anything... I post about what I know and people call me whatever they like.
See above.

2. None of Fragmentor's post was directed to me... if it was he could have just told me straight up if he wanted to... I have no problem handling criticism...
Yes it was. He directly criticized the fact that you and WUWD had not even started your ultimate post which was "going to blow everyone away".

3. My "problem" had nothing to do with his post... I never said that I was anything less than human... an amazing human, yes... but human none the less. My cold approaches aren't the worse on this planet... I can make them and pretty well... they are just terrible to my standards, which is my fault because I don't do them enough.
What exactly are your standards? I think that we may be miscommunicating here. For a master PUA, a success may be laying the girl the same day. For me, success is approaching within three seconds and closing strongly, getting either a number or a definite rejection. For a newbie, success is saying "hi" to a girl.

4. You would be surprised... I didn't literally mean go to the supermarket to go talk to girls, I was referring to the fact that girls are more inclined to have their ***** shields up in standard places like the mall/parties/gyms/movies etc... because so many guys approach them in these places. When you talked to me, what I was trying to say is that you would be surprised were you will see some hot girls @... and if you approach them in these places they may be more inclined to be more cooperative instead of a typical *****... And again like I said in the beginning of my post... usually I don't like asking for help and like figuring things out on my own. I have improve my approaches enormously in three years, but I have seen guys that are complete geniuses @ it... I am not... I want to be. It's that simple...
I IMed you asking for tips on mall pickups, you said the mall was a bad enviroment, and I asked you for some good places and you said a supermarket as one example. I don't know if that was supposed to be a metaphor or something, but I actually went to a grocery store to do PUs (check my FR for details).

Could you provide some examples of places where the b!tch shields will not be up, and girls actually go? I mean, it sounds great to say that, but its not much good unless you can think of some actual places to meet them.

Anyway, I think its great that you do want to improve and have the balls to do approaches, which I'm learning is a very rare thing. I'll wait to hear what your standards are before saying anything else.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to blow me.
You need to grow a ****...

I used to be big into this type of talk, but now I reconsider. The same people who say these kinds of vague, hypothetical ideas of what a DJ is are the same ones who say they "need to work on themselves" before they wing for me. If you are really confident, happy with yourself, etc. shouldn't the result of cold approaches come naturally?
Uh, no. Cold approaches aren't based on you being confident, happy with yourself, blah blah. Take away the confidence and happiness with yourself, and you could still cold approach. You wouldn't be very happy, but you could approach. One part of yourself doesn't always lead to another.

The reason why I thought Matrix would be a Master DJ was that he is a moderator of this forum. Now, I know moderators are humans and not pickup machines or anything, but I think the fact that you are a moderator implies that you have an advanced level of skill.
Alright, this is where things are taken out of context...no one on here is a true Master DJ. The only way people are "Masters" are due to thier post count. Hell, my count is close to 600, but I am no way a master. Nor do I claim to be one. Moderators aren't masters either. They are chosen. That doesn't make them "superhuman," despite what Matrix wishes he was (although Human is good enough for now.) That makes him be able to close threads, move them, and ban people. But it doesn't stop him from being able to learn like everyone else on this forum. Just food for thought...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last time... what in the hell is a "Master DJ?" Can someone please tell me? If I was, this Master Don Juan, there would be absolutely no reason for me to be here. I've been here learning for three years now... I'm still doing it, and will continue to learn for the rest of my life... that's how life goes. As far as skill, perhaps I do have a advanced level of skill. Do I understand women very well... yes, almost to the point where they bore me. My confidence boarders on arrogance, I believe that there is nothing that I cannot do. Am I very happy with myself... extremely. This really the only part of my game that I'm working on... on some days I'm great, and on others I seem completely terrible.

Yes it was. He directly criticized the fact that you and WUWD had not even started your ultimate post which was "going to blow everyone away".
I didn't notice that he was directly criticizing me... I could understand why he would thought... but okay. Also, if he believes that we didn't start this post then he is completely wrong... granted we are lagging ass, but that was mainly because of finals for me... now that I am out of school, I am working double time on it.

What exactly are your standards? I think that we may be miscommunicating here. For a master PUA, a success may be laying the girl the same day. For me, success is approaching within three seconds and closing strongly, getting either a number or a definite rejection. For a newbie, success is saying "hi" to a girl.
Like I was saying before... sometimes I'm hot, sometimes I'm not... that's the thing that I do not like. When it comes to cold approaches, I am too inconsistent. This is what I am trying to get to, to be much more consistent. That is my goal in doing this.

By the way... this is some of the places that I usually go, were girls are a lot more friendly... @ least in my opinion.

1. Starbucks Coffee... or any coffeehouse
2. A bookstore
3. A library

That's all I could think of @ the time... again, I would not recommened you go to these places for the simple fact of talking to girls, it's just that in my experience, I've seen a lot of hot girls in these places and they are usually a lot more friendly than girls in the mall. Girls (especially in Atlanta and especially downtown) are very stuck up. And around here, they only travel to the mall in groups of 4 or more... unless you have three friends with you, you are pretty much out of luck... that's why I don't really do mall pickups much... it may be different in your case. I didn't want to give you advice on mall pickups, mainly because I don't do them much.

I think what a Don Juan is differs from person to person. Maybe you do just want to get girls... I don't. I wasn't just bad with women, I was a complete loser with people period. I wanted to gain self-esteem in myself, and confidence in my ability... I wanted to improve my life in it's entirety... not for women... but for me. Me coming to this site had little to do with women... but had a lot to do with how I was as a person. I was because of this, that I didn't even really focus on women that much, until about five months ago... hence the reason why I am off and on with my approaches. I understand women very well mainly because all of the things that they have put me through.

So like I said... keep the missions coming guys

There is no spoon...

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
about the tape recorder thing... it might be too much work to ask but what if you recorded it, but didn't post it. you just TYPED the converstation? you don't get the tone of voice and transition timing and all that stuff but it gives you an idea.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
You need to blow me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You need to grow a ****.....
Don't get offended man, I was talking to your sister, not you.

By the way, I'm kind of liking how we can have one sentence of flaming for entertainment value and then get into the real post. Matter of fact, I think that should be a new rule. Keep all flaming down to one sentence.

Uh, no. Cold approaches aren't based on you being confident, happy with yourself, blah blah. Take away the confidence and happiness with yourself, and you could still cold approach. You wouldn't be very happy, but you could approach. One part of yourself doesn't always lead to another.
I think you're wrong.

I know there are some people who approach who aren't happy. However, are there people who are REALLY happy who don't appraoch? The answer to the two is not the same.

The way I see it, confidence and happiness are like a like a fire inside of you. Doing approaches is creating a result, like a fire creates heat. Now, if there is heat, there may not be a fire, it might be an electric heater or whatever. But if there is a fire, you can be assured that there will be heat.

In the same way, if you have confidence, you will approach. If you approach; however, you don't necessarily have confidence.

Alright, this is where things are taken out of context...no one on here is a true Master DJ. The only way people are "Masters" are due to thier post count. Hell, my count is close to 600, but I am no way a master. Nor do I claim to be one. Moderators aren't masters either. They are chosen. That doesn't make them "superhuman," despite what Matrix wishes he was (although Human is good enough for now.) That makes him be able to close threads, move them, and ban people. But it doesn't stop him from being able to learn like everyone else on this forum. Just food for thought...
I realize that moderators are human and that "Master DJ" is a subjective term. But for the record, here is the official, unabridged Superman X definition of what a Master DJ is:

A Master DJ is someone who is confident, happy, and successful AND who has the skills to attract multiple high-quality women

This is what I mean when I say "Master DJ". I think moderators should be Master DJs because they are the most influential voices on the forum. They shouldn't just be the forum managers, they should be its leaders.

Yes even moderators can have weaknesses, but I think that being bad at cold approaches is a big weakness. Once again, I don't really know exactly how good or bad Matrix's approaches are. But I mean, approaching girls in like Week #4 of DJ boot camp or something like that. If you can't do cold approaches you're going to have a much more limited pool of girls to choose from and be limited in your nexting abilities.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get offended man, I was talking to your sister, not you.

By the way, I'm kind of liking how we can have one sentence of flaming for entertainment value and then get into the real post. Matter of fact, I think that should be a new rule. Keep all flaming down to one sentence.
Given the fact I'm an only child, your whole "sister theory" is pretty pointless, hermaphrodite.

I think you're wrong.

I know there are some people who approach who aren't happy. However, are there people who are REALLY happy who don't appraoch? The answer to the two is not the same.

The way I see it, confidence and happiness are like a like a fire inside of you. Doing approaches is creating a result, like a fire creates heat. Now, if there is heat, there may not be a fire, it might be an electric heater or whatever. But if there is a fire, you can be assured that there will be heat.

In the same way, if you have confidence, you will approach. If you approach; however, you don't necessarily have confidence.
Uh, I know a lot of really happy people who don't approach. Why did you just contridict yourself? You say confidence cause happiness, which in turn causes you to approach, the you say that if you approach, you don't necessarily have confidence. I'll give you a chance to re-think that.

I realize that moderators are human and that "Master DJ" is a subjective term. But for the record, here is the official, unabridged Superman X definition of what a Master DJ is:

A Master DJ is someone who is confident, happy, and successful AND who has the skills to attract multiple high-quality women

This is what I mean when I say "Master DJ". I think moderators should be Master DJs because they are the most influential voices on the forum. They shouldn't just be the forum managers, they should be its leaders.

Yes even moderators can have weaknesses, but I think that being bad at cold approaches is a big weakness. Once again, I don't really know exactly how good or bad Matrix's approaches are. But I mean, approaching girls in like Week #4 of DJ boot camp or something like that. If you can't do cold approaches you're going to have a much more limited pool of girls to choose from and be limited in your nexting abilities.
Cold approaches are a weakness, but not that big of one. It only seems big if you blow it out of proportion. Moderators being the most influential voices? How much has Misunderstood??? posted recently? What about Drew? My point is, there are chosen for some reason, but it's not because they are know-it-all's or the most influential people. Sure, they are influential, but so are other people on this forum who aren't mods.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
For the last time... what in the hell is a "Master DJ?" Can someone please tell me? If I was, this Master Don Juan, there would be absolutely no reason for me to be here. I've been here learning for three years now... I'm still doing it, and will continue to learn for the rest of my life... that's how life goes. As far as skill, perhaps I do have a advanced level of skill. Do I understand women very well... yes, almost to the point where they bore me. My confidence boarders on arrogance, I believe that there is nothing that I cannot do. Am I very happy with myself... extremely. This really the only part of my game that I'm working on... on some days I'm great, and on others I seem completely terrible.
See above for what I mean when I say "Master DJ". Once again, could you specify what results you get when you're great and what you get when you're terrible?

I didn't notice that he was directly criticizing me... I could understand why he would thought... but okay. Also, if he believes that we didn't start this post then he is completely wrong... granted we are lagging ass, but that was mainly because of finals for me... now that I am out of school, I am working double time on it.
Dear TM:R and WUWD: Sorry guys, you've promised the 'post to end all posts' and simply haven't delivered (just yet). I'm not going to make a comment on whether it'll be good or not until i see it. WUWD, on countless occasions you've said it will blow us away. Stop. Just produce it and let the project itself do the talking. Nevertheless I hope you two do stand by your word and release it and I hope it will be the 'post to end all posts'. Once again let the project speak for itself.
At the time, you had not started the post. And I'm looking forward to it when it comes. But let's be real, if fragmentor had never made that rant, would you and WUWD ever had made that post?

By the way... this is some of the places that I usually go, were girls are a lot more friendly... @ least in my opinion.

1. Starbucks Coffee... or any coffeehouse
2. A bookstore
3. A library

That's all I could think of @ the time... again, I would not recommened you go to these places for the simple fact of talking to girls, it's just that in my experience, I've seen a lot of hot girls in these places and they are usually a lot more friendly than girls in the mall. Girls (especially in Atlanta and especially downtown) are very stuck up. And around here, they only travel to the mall in groups of 4 or more... unless you have three friends with you, you are pretty much out of luck... that's why I don't really do mall pickups much... it may be different in your case. I didn't want to give you advice on mall pickups, mainly because I don't do them much.QUOTE]

I live in a little town on the East Coast, no Starbucks nearby. The closest equivalent would be maybe Dunkin Donuts. Ditto for bookstores (except in malls), but I think that the library may be a workable idea. I've actually been thinking about going there to study after school, maybe I could multitask.

But once again I have to ask you, have you actually #closed girls in these places? Like if you were posting this on ASF, would this be a field-tested tactic or a topic in General?

I have noticed that malls are hard when all your friends are AFC pussies who wouldn't dare go up to a girl they don't know. Like one time I saw a group at a movie theater, my friend says we should mack on them. So, I go up and introduce myself to the hottest one (yeah selfish I know). We start talking and the whole time he just stands there and says nothing to the other girls, so our convo has like 4 spectators listening in. It was pretty good anyway, she had a borefriend though, and I didn't think to use bf destroyer, I gotta write that on my hand or something, lol.

Libraries I would think would be easier to work without a wing, but I would be curious to know whether you've actually done library PUs or not.

I think what a Don Juan is differs from person to person. Maybe you do just want to get girls... I don't. I wasn't just bad with women, I was a complete loser with people period. I wanted to gain self-esteem in myself, and confidence in my ability... I wanted to improve my life in it's entirety... not for women... but for me. Me coming to this site had little to do with women... but had a lot to do with how I was as a person. I was because of this, that I didn't even really focus on women that much, until about five months ago... hence the reason why I am off and on with my approaches. I understand women very well mainly because all of the things that they have put me through.
You've head what I think a Master DJ is. I was also in a similar situation when I came to this site. But I've made a lot of progress and now am more self-confident and have more friends, and I think because of this I am now able to do cold approaches.

I'll hold off comment until I hear exactly how good or bad your cold approaches are.

-GF

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the time, you had not started the post. And I'm looking forward to it when it comes. But let's be real, if fragmentor had never made that rant, would you and WUWD ever had made that post?
-GF
That's a myth... we started the post and finished it, but we scrapped it because we felt that it was not good enough to give to you guys. And second... I was going to do this with or without Fragmentor's rant. To be honest... I could give a damn about what Fragmentor or anyone else who attempts to critisize me for no apparent reason believes. Since when did people get critisized for wanting to help? That's all I ever wanted to do, and now it seems like people don't want me to do it anymore...

Like I was saying... my cold approaches are too inconsistent. Sometimes, I'll just be firing off things to the girl and she'll just be eating it up... and other times it just seems like I'm striking out time after time. I don't know... maybe it's just me, but I still want to do this regardless just to make sure that I can get better... anyway, can we get back to the original point of this thread gentlemen?

There is no spoon...