Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Experiment: Be Her Therapist for Ultimate Success

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this article a few months ago:
http://www.sosuave.com/articles/therapist.htm
I met a woman lately (we've been on 2 dates) who I think would make a perfect case study for this approach. I've had a fair bit of success doing this type of thing in the past (hooked 2 girlfriends that way), and I wanted to give this variant a shot. I'm quite good at playing the "therapist" role, it comes naturally. What I'm unsure of is how to initiate and maintain that "sexual edge" that this guy is talking about. In the past experiences I've had, it wasn't necessary, because the women involved were also looking for a "nice guy". But I'm sure the woman I met lately is not. She wants thrills and excitement. So that's mainly what I'm looking for from this thread; how to create a sexual edge in a "therapist" context. Suggestions please...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Owl.

As far as keeping a sexual edge you'll just have to keep sexual undertones going in your therapy sessions. Throw in ****y funny sexual comments. Let her know you are a sexual being without directing the comments right at her.

Kudos to you for wanting to try new methods of seduction. I hope you are being honest with yourself and this truly will be a case study for you. I don't want to hear any oneitis stories about this chick in the future.

The problems I see are dealing with her ex boyfriend. I'm assuming thats what you'll be giving her therapy for. I've been therapist before for chicks and their ex's and it has rarely turned into anything. I disagree with that article in someways. When someone dumps their soul on you yes they do feel vulnerable but is that good? Sometimes they just need to get sh*t off their chest to anyone who'll listen. After they're done they might even be embarrassed to be around you cuz you know too much. You might not want to be around her for the same reasons.

Also, depending on her feelings for this guy it could be a long time before she's into something with you. She may even get with you only to turn around and run back to him.

She'll relate her time with you as therapy time. Therapy can be positive but you're dealing with a lot of negative emotions too. She'll definately feel closer to you and will become a friend but you'll eventually have to turn the tables and start doing something positive together.

The other thing I hate about that article is how he tells you to watch for traits of her ex or her father and decide which ones she likes and dislikes. Then to mimic or imitate those good traits. How lame! Now you may be forcing yourself to be someone you're not for a headcase chick! Not a good path.

Once again I commend you for trying something new. I'm not sure you'll have many giving you advice to go ahead with this plan. The consensus around here about being a therapist isn't a good one. Mainly because of the hassle factor and landing yourself in the friendzone.

However if you honestly view this as a case study or experiment and don't develop oneitis it should be interesting. Let this therapy take its course. I would bet that it will be a long time before anything will happen. But during that time you can be searching for others which may help your situation with therapy girl.

I'm interested in how it all works out. Keep us posted.

Reaction score
Trying to fix womens problems could land you in "friend zone" real fast. It's ok to Listen to their troubles but thats with active listening. Blathering on & on about you should do this or you should do that or I did this and look at me now...well read the following article:

"Shut your mouth, how can you say I go about things the wrong way?"
-The Smiths
Ever wonder why is it that Luis -- the underwear model -- always manages to bring the women he chats up back to his place? It can't be all about his great looks. After all, you've seen so many other good-looking men go home empty-handed. What is it about Luis -- the underwear model -- that charms the ladies so?

The big difference between the big players of this world and the regular guys is their listening skills. A lot of men don't know this, but you can actually improve your chances of sleeping with a woman by listening and responding properly to her dialogue.

listen with ears, not mouth

In general, most men are awful listeners and tend to talk too much. Most fellows take the "Analyzing, Judging & Advising" listening approach, also known as the "Listening to help her with her problems so that she can appreciate me more and hopefully want to have sex with me" approach. Such an approach, obviously, is the wrong one.

Your target already has her mommy, daddy, Aunt Nosy, and her fat, ugly friends criticizing and lecturing her with their own moral advice. The last thing she wants is to meet yet another person who will make her feel terrible about a particular problem.

On the other hand, she wants to meet someone who will listen and understand her, as well as relate to her problems without judging her or providing unwanted advice. In order to be this person, you have to learn how to chat using the "Active Listening Approach."

your active style

Active listening skills are helpful in general intelligence gathering. This particular weapon is used to scan for hooks (points of interest to feed on) and red flags (subjects to avoid). Once you have all the relevant information, you can move on to social influence using the intelligence you've gathered. Hey, you've always wanted to be a spy; here's your chance to play James Bond -- without her knowledge, of course.

Here's how you can get started:

Encourage thoughts by asking her open-ended questions and then begin with your "active listening" skills (intelligence gathering).

Use minimal verbal encouragements, such as "Yes, go on," "Okay," "I see," and "Uh huh."

Whenever she pauses, repeat the last few words of her last sentence and then pause. This is a common interrogation technique used by Federal agents to encourage individuals to continue revealing their true thoughts.

Don't interrupt her and try to encourage her train of thought without agreeing or disagreeing. This will help you learn more about her.

Demonstrate your understanding as if you're walking in her stilettos.

Label her emotions in order to be perceived as empathetic (e.g., "You sound excited," "You sound tormented," "Wow, you're really passionate about..." or "I've never met someone so fervent about this").

Summarize her key points in your own words and pay special attention to the labeled emotions in order to demonstrate understanding and build trust (e.g., "Let me get this straight, you've been trying to get this modeling job for over six months now and you finally got it today? I can understand why you're so excited about it").

Be brief and identify with her by pointing out a common interest or feeling. If you listened well, you should have a few hooks to help you (e.g., "I know what you mean. Before I was a photographer, I used to model underwear and it took me a long time to get the gig as well).

Steer the conversation toward gratification. Do not talk about sex; however, it is okay to hint at it using stand-in distractions, such as dessert, cars, clothing, vacations, celebrations, or drinks.
time to approach

Now that you understand the importance of active listening, here are two examples; one that you should avoid at all costs, and one that you should model in your own conversations. Discover how The Player plays his auditory mind games.

The Joe Schmoe approach

Joe Schmoe: "How are you?" (Asking a close-ended question)

Jen: "Fine."

Joe Schmoe: "I heard you got into a fight with your family tonight. What happened?" (Introducing the psychologist)

Jen: "Oh, my parents are really making me feel guilty about my constant partying on weekends."

Joe Schmoe: "Maybe they're right and are only looking out for your best interests." (Giving advice)

Jen: "You think so? Oh boy, I really feel confused." (Feeling judged)

Joe Schmoe: "Hey, I went through the same thing. Luckily for me, I came to my senses at the right time and finished college. Now I'm a successful lawyer and I owe it all to my parents' insistence. You know, you can't blame them for caring because blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..." (Talking too much -- about himself)

Jen: "I guess you're right. Thanks for listening. You're a really nice guy. I appreciate having you as a friend."

Joe Schmoe: "No problem."

Jen: "I guess I'm gonna go home now. I have a lot to think about."

On to the approach The Player uses...

The Player: "Hi Jen. What's up, you seem down tonight?"

Jen: "Hi David. Oh, I'm having a bad day. My parents are really making me feel guilty (red flag) about my constant partying on weekends (hook)." (I'm paying attention)

The Player: "Uh-huh." (Providing minimal encouragement)

Jen: "They think that I'm wasting my time and should be married by now." (I'm paying attention)

The Player: "Be married by now?" (Repeat last few words)

Jen: "I know, can you believe it? I just hate it when they make me feel guilty. Maybe they're right. Maybe guys see me as damaged goods." (I'm paying attention)

The Player: "Hey, don't worry about it. You work hard all week, right? Partying on the weekend is your own little way of rewarding yourself for working so hard during the week. Enjoy yourself while you still can." (Demonstrating understanding)

Jen: "That's what I say! You see, you know how I feel. There's nothing wrong with having a little fun." (I'm paying attention)

The Player: "Yeah, have a little fun!" (Repeating last few words)

Jen: "And why not? I'm young, smart and I have a lot of time ahead of me." (I'm paying attention)

The Player: "That's right." (Providing minimal encouragement)

Jen: "Besides, I just got a modeling contract and I've been waiting for this for so many months now. I'm so excited! Why would I ever want to settle down? I mean, imagine having your picture on the cover of a prestigious magazine?" (I'm paying attention)

The Player: "Wow, you're really passionate about this." (Labeling emotion)

Jen: "Are you kidding me? I'm so excited about it I haven't gotten any sleep in the past few days." (I'm paying attention)

The Player: "So let me get this straight. You're upset because your parents want you to stop partying and settle down. Yet your modeling career just kicked into high gear and now's the wrong time to get hitched?" (Summarize in your own words)

Jen: "Can you believe it?" (I'm paying attention)

The Player: "I can understand why you're so upset. You know, before I became a photographer, I did some modeling and I know how hard it is to make it in this business. So don't pass up this opportunity." (Identifying a common interest or feeling)

Jen: "I won't. Thanks, you made me feel so much better!" (I'm paying attention)

The Player: "Hey, what did you do to celebrate the occasion?" (Steering conversation toward gratification)

Jen: "Nothing really." (I'm paying attention)

The Player: "You're kidding me? Oh we can't have that. Tonight we're going to celebrate. We'll start off with some champagne." (Gratification)

Jen: "Oh that's my favorite. I get all tingly (hook) inside whenever I drink champagne." (I'm paying attention)

The Player: "You mean you get excited? Oh, maybe we shouldn't get champagne after all. I wouldn't want you to be all over me." (Implying suggestive gratification)

Jen: "There's nothing wrong with that..."

The Player: "Uh huh."

know your tongue

There you have it; it's that simple. Most women appreciate a man who knows how to actively listen without judging or providing too much advice. They love it when a man understands and validates their point (even if they're totally wrong). So if you want to get a woman on her backside, first you have to get on her good side by giving her the gift of an empathetic ear.

And one more piece of advice before you open your ears: as always, don't drink and chat because alcohol will definitely affect your ability to communicate and listen properly. Although it's okay to have a few drinks to help you relax, you must never abuse your liquor. Remember; the more you drink, the more talking Johnnie Walker will do for you.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Post Player:)

However Helter Skelter I think Player is giving advice how not to get into the friendzone. If you work it right with the right skills anything can happen.

I think most guys around here advise not to be a therapist cuz they have no skills.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
Good Post Player:)

However Helter Skelter I think he's giving advice how not to get into the friendzone. If you work it right with the right skills anything can happen.

I think most guys around here advise not to be a therapist cuz they have no skills.
Most guys and articles I've read don't recommend the therapist role because their are a lot more affective ways to get a girl.
"anything can happen" but why take a route that has a low success rate.

I know so many guys who have taken on the therapist role in hopes that it will turn into more with no success.

Most of the best DJ's would not choose this method. They would take an alternate approach.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
Most guys and articles I've read don't recommend the therapist role because their are a lot more affective ways to get a girl.
"anything can happen" but why take a route that has a low success rate.

I know so many guys who have taken on the therapist role in hopes that it will turn into more with no success.

Most of the best DJ's would not choose this method. They would take an alternate approach.
You are right!

But, you're not saying that one should only stick to proven methods and never try anything else are you? Zee Owl is doing this as an "experiment" following the article from the Sosuave page. Theres nothing wrong with trying something else. Most great things are discovered by people trying to do things others claim are impossible.

Peace

P.S. Watch what you say to me I'm one post away from being a Master DJ.;) What should my 500th post be. I think I'll go tell someone to read the Bible.:)

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post player..did you write that?

you pretty much summed up everything I have been training to do for my career

This technique has worked for me in the past also..but there are a few things I should warn you about

#1 Do you REALLY want to be her therapist??

Women who enter a relationship based on unloading their baggage on a man is a red flag, and you should be VERY careful for what you are asking for.

Once you get the girl hooked on you..she becomes dependant and clingy.
(I once had a girl like this, and she would call me 5-6 times a day when she was having a bad day..and if I didnt return her calls..she would lash out..leave nasty voicemails..or try to "punish" me by ignoring me)

you become her lifeline, her savior, he only source for unconditional love and acceptance. She will "See" you for every little minute detail about her life..from why her sister is so mean to her, to what color car you think she should buy.

For a man, this can become very overbearing..much like a Single father who has to raise a daughter by himself.

So unless you are prepared for the mental challenge this woman will provide you bes be careful.

#2 Knowing too much will change your impression of her in two ways

a) Once she unloads her childhood trauma stories..how she was abused..had a history of bad boyfriends etc..YOU will then know enough about her...to leave her open to vulnerability.

Some people will use this knowledge they have about the woman..and use it against her for mind control..and some people will ultimately become less interested ina girl after they learn whata basket case they are (especially after you have gotten the sex from her..and there is no longer a reason to be her shrink)

b) The compassionate therapist - Eventually as you listen to her stories..Her Problems BECOME your problems..you begin to feel a deep sense of compassion, duty, guilt for the said girl..you turn from a lover..to a crusader..if she is happy, you are happy, is she is sad, you become sad.

Leaving you to associate your own sense of self worth based on this girls feeling of self worth and respect..leading doors open to the dreaded oneitus

But this is you call..If your forte is hooking women with your insightful listening skills..and compassion..go ahead and use those skills

But just beware what you are in for in the long run

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried this approach. It works like hell after the first one or two dates, however I wouldn't use it until getting at least a kiss from her (to know that yer not in the friendship zone) and spending one date just having fun without too much serious talk. After that, you can get a bit more serious and start playing a shrink (but still remember to keep it sexual and sometimes take the topic of the discussion to lighter issues, so you can also tell an occasional joke)

...and she'll be all yours :)

To put it simple: it works if you don't overdo it. You can be a shrink while you do other DJ stuff, like tell jokes and kino/kiss her.

EDIT: Starman made such good notes that I'm seriously starting to doubt if this is the wise way to go... it does work on the short run, but I have no experience (yet) how it works on the long run since it's been only a few months since I started dating the girl who I have done the "shrink" stuff and I'm still dating her... but it seems fine so far, so I suppose only time will show

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman

b) The compassionate therapist - Eventually as you listen to her stories..Her Problems BECOME your problems..
Starman brought up something I had forgot about.
Being a boyfriend/therapist to a girl.

Talk about being miserable, when a girl has constant problems and is in need of constant therapy that can make you even more miserable then she is.

I'm just not into the therapy thing. Date a happy chick if you want to be happy yourself.

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
Throw in ****y funny sexual comments. Let her know you are a sexual being without directing the comments right at her.
OK, be subtle and fun. Got it.
Kudos to you for wanting to try new methods of seduction. I hope you are being honest with yourself and this truly will be a case study for you. I don't want to hear any oneitis stories about this chick in the future.
Thanks. That's not likely to happen with this one. I do think she's really cute and exactly my type (8 on my scale), but don't find her particularily interesting as a person. We only have a few things in common, and she has limited interests. So I don't see her as LTR, or even STR material. More as possible sex-buddy. My feeling so far is she likes hanging out and talking with me, but isn't really "into" me, in the way that I'd like her to be. I know I'm not really her type physically, and she's pretty superficial in that respect. Got to get the attraction going stronger some other way, and because of what I know about her so far, I think this would be an easy and efficient way to get into her mind.
The problems I see are dealing with her ex boyfriend. I'm assuming thats what you'll be giving her therapy for. I've been therapist before for chicks and their ex's and it has rarely turned into anything.
I've steered clear of that so far. I don't like getting into ex's, too risky. I wait until the relationship has gotten physical. We've discussed mostly childhood issues.
After they're done they might even be embarrassed to be around you cuz you know too much. You might not want to be around her for the same reasons.
That has never happened to me yet, but I'll keep it in mind. I've heard some pretty heavy-duty stuff from women in my life, and none of it has scared me off yet. :D
it could be a long time before she's into something with you.
That's what I'm trying to avoid this time. In the past when I've done this, it has always been very long before anything physical happened (6 to 18 months). I'm not willing to wait that long to get into this one's panties, 1 month tops. The only time it had gone quickly, the "therapy" sessions started after we got physical. Which is why I'm looking for a way to "turbo-charge" this approach.

My general idea was this... She knows I can do this (therapy) and I'm good at it, from bits of conversation along those lines we've had so far. I know she wants it bad, because she keeps trying to steer our conversations in that direction (and I've steered them back a few times by telling her that I don't want to become her therapist. lol). So I was thinking of giving her bits of it on occasion, like dangling a carrot in front of her. Get as much kino in there as I can, be affectionate with her. And if she wants more therapy, she has to be "nice" to me. ;) I have to be careful and sublte about it though, because while she may be a bit messed up, she's very intelligent. In my experience, the smarts chicks are often the most messed up... Isn't that strange?...
She'll definately feel closer to you and will become a friend but you'll eventually have to turn the tables and start doing something positive together.
That's why I'm looking for a way to incite her to get physical with me before I give her more "therapy".
The other thing I hate about that article is how he tells you to watch for traits of her ex or her father and decide which ones she likes and dislikes. Then to mimic or imitate those good traits.
I agree with you. Don't see myself doing that. Gathering info yes, as long as it's to put the accent on aspects of my real personality I know she'll appreciate.

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

"Shut your mouth, how can you say I go about things the wrong way?"
-The Smiths
Nice to see someone on this site has a good taste in music ;)

Good post btw.

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Trying to fix womens problems could land you in "friend zone" real fast. It's ok to Listen to their troubles but thats with active listening.
I know that. I've gotten about a 50% success rate with this approach in the past. I'm looking for a way to increase those odds. That, and it takes too long, so I want to speed it up too.
The big difference between the big players of this world and the regular guys is their listening skills. A lot of men don't know this, but you can actually improve your chances of sleeping with a woman by listening and responding properly to her dialogue. In general, most men are awful listeners and tend to talk too much. Most fellows take the "Analyzing, Judging & Advising" listening approach, also known as the "Listening to help her with her problems so that she can appreciate me more and hopefully want to have sex with me" approach. Such an approach, obviously, is the wrong one.
I figured that out back in high school (had many girl-friends), and perfected the art during many years of LTR experience. My technique is very good.
The last thing she wants is to meet yet another person who will make her feel terrible about a particular problem. On the other hand, she wants to meet someone who will listen and understand her, as well as relate to her problems without judging her or providing unwanted advice. In order to be this person, you have to learn how to chat using the "Active Listening Approach."
I don't give advice, because I know it can backfire on you. Listen/analyze/offer solution is a masculine approach, so of course it doesn't work on women. If you want "in" to her panties, you have to use a feminine approach, which is to listen empathetically without judging or offerering solutions. That's how women behave with each other. I have a well developed feminine side, and this is where it has served me best. I'm capable of switching into "female mode" when I want to... Though I know I have to be careful with that, I don't want her to start seeing me as a girl. That's were keeping the sexual edge comes in.
Whenever she pauses, repeat the last few words of her last sentence and then pause. This is a common interrogation technique used by Federal agents to encourage individuals to continue revealing their true thoughts.
That's good. I'll add it to my arsenal. Thanks. :) What I've done so far in this situation, is ask another open-ended question pertaining to the event/feeling being discussed.
The Player: "Hey, what did you do to celebrate the occasion?" (Steering conversation toward gratification)
Jen: "Nothing really." (I'm paying attention)
The Player: "You're kidding me? Oh we can't have that. Tonight we're going to celebrate. We'll start off with some champagne." (Gratification)
Jen: "Oh that's my favorite. I get all tingly (hook) inside whenever I drink champagne." (I'm paying attention)
The Player: "You mean you get excited? Oh, maybe we shouldn't get champagne after all. I wouldn't want you to be all over me." (Implying suggestive gratification)
Jen: "There's nothing wrong with that..."
That's what has been missing from my technique. How to switch out of "therapy mode" and take it to the physical level when I choose to. That's why it has always taken longer than I would have liked. Very good transition. Thanks. :D
And one more piece of advice before you open your ears: as always, don't drink and chat because alcohol will definitely affect your ability to communicate and listen properly. Although it's okay to have a few drinks to help you relax, you must never abuse your liquor. Remember; the more you drink, the more talking Johnnie Walker will do for you.
I don't drink much, so this couldn't become a problem. But good point for the guys that do...

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
balance

This is a hard topic.. but from my experience.. I found being a therapist (and i actually did some training in counseling) was NOT the best way to make a relationship with someone..

When you are a professional therapist, you have a time limit and a job to do. When the session is over, you don't see each other.

When you're with a woman, and she sees you as "therapist", you might get stuck with listening to her all the time. Further, you will probably get stuck with that role, and it could stop there.. she then finds someone else to score with for excitement etc. and you for her problems and emotional garbage.

HOWEVER

The SKILLS you need for a therapist are excellent to have. Don't be a therapist.. but be good at listening, rapport etc. when you want to turn them on.

Stricly limit your time with her problems and emotional stuff.. since you will have other important functions to fulfill in life besides being her full time therapist.

But by all means, aquire the skills of a therapist which are invaluable.

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(I once had a girl like this, and she would call me 5-6 times a day when she was having a bad day..and if I didnt return her calls..she would lash out..leave nasty voicemails..or try to "punish" me by ignoring me)
I've never had that happen to me, but I'll keep it in mind.
you become her lifeline, her savior, he only source for unconditional love and acceptance. She will "See" you for every little minute detail about her life..from why her sister is so mean to her, to what color car you think she should buy.
Sounds like my first girlfriend. :p Not much risk of that happening in this case. First, she's quite self-sufficient. Second, there's quite a bit of physical distance between us (2 hours driving), so I can dose time together as I choose to. And numerous phone calls from her are unlikely, as she's poor (long-distance charges).
Once she unloads her childhood trauma stories..how she was abused..had a history of bad boyfriends etc..YOU will then know enough about her...to leave her open to vulnerability.
That's OK. I've always been able to deal with that in the past, and I've seen worst than this one...
The compassionate therapist - Eventually as you listen to her stories..Her Problems BECOME your problems..you begin to feel a deep sense of compassion, duty, guilt for the said girl..you turn from a lover..to a crusader..if she is happy, you are happy, is she is sad, you become sad. Leaving you to associate your own sense of self worth based on this girls feeling of self worth and respect.. leading doors open to the dreaded oneitus
Oh man, does that sound familiar. :rolleyes: Happened to me twice. I am definitely not interested in following that path again. I think I learned my lesson. And like I mentioned to Player, I don't find her that interesting as girlfriend material...

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Anson
I've tried this approach. It works like hell after the first one or two dates, however I wouldn't use it until getting at least a kiss from her (to know that yer not in the friendship zone) and spending one date just having fun without too much serious talk. After that, you can get a bit more serious and start playing a shrink (but still remember to keep it sexual and sometimes take the topic of the discussion to lighter issues, so you can also tell an occasional joke)
I know what you mean. I had a situation like that. #3 girlfriend. I didn't hook her with the therapist angle. Only started it after we had sex. And she was hooked, so much so that I think it freaked her out a bit.

This is where I'm having trouble with this one. I've demonstrated I can do it (therapist) to her, but I've only managed to get a bit of kino in, and no kiss yet. I feel she's resisting. That's why I have to boost the physical/sexual edge before giving her any more of what she wants. I guess I'll have to improve the setting on the next date. Something that makes kino easier, like mini-golf. Any other suggestions, anyone? Keep in mind that this is one very smart lady, so it has to be subtle.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZeeOwl,

I think you have the right idea..with giving her bits n pieces..but try this cognitive-behavioral approach..

#1 You know she is interested in talking about herself and acting as her shrink (REWARD for her)

#2 You have to subconsciously KEEP this reward dangling on a carrot

Like you said..whenever she allows you to get sexual with her/Kino...give her a "reward" by listening to her gibberish

if she DOESNT become receptive to you..steer away from any chance sh tries to reward her self by talking about her self..talk about interesting things that happen in life..funny things that happened to you..keep her happy to be around you

(BTW..one cautionary detail I must say with being a therapist..is that she is always rehashing negative things about her life...and will associate either negative feelings with you..or the feeling of relief depending on how you make her feel)

so its important to keep her laughing..

but try the Reward thing when she is receptive

and see if she eventually subconsciously picks up on the idea that she has to be open to you sexually in order to get what she wants

and lastly..dont make this girl a top priority in your game with women (i.e. giving her a months time)

go for other girls..and let this one "marinade"

Reaction score
Great post player..did you write that?
No I don't thing so. I found it in my files..but thanks for the vote of confidence.

#1 Do you REALLY want to be her therapist??

I believe the whole post was about not being her therapist. Listening and learning her life story but not trying to fix anything

#2 Knowing too much will change your impression of her in two ways
I'm a pretty good of character which on first meet I can tell quite alot about a person. I watch everything. The way they occupy space and move within it. The words they use. They way they use them. Where their eyes track. How they hold their bodies & move their heads...ect...ect.. I want to know everything about them. I'm not concerned with my impression of them. I want control. One thing and one thing only. At this stage in my game I'm not after the punany as much as the mind that comes with it.

Some people will use this knowledge they have about the woman..and use it against her for mind control..and some people will ultimately become less interested ina girl after they learn whata basket case they are (especially after you have gotten the sex from her..and there is no longer a reason to be her shrink)

Not if your into pimping. For that game this is exactly what you want. If your a control freak like I used to be, this is also what you want.

I only listen to gather info. She will tell me exactly what it takes to seduce her. For example I was at dinner last night with this tv reporter and my buddy. She said "A nice bed, candles and music" basically telling me what she wanted in order to be seduced. Even down to Luther Vandross as the artist. I had sequed the convo to sex and was talking about my recent post of music cd's for seduction.

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you have the right idea..with giving her bits n pieces..but try this cognitive-behavioral approach..

#1 You know she is interested in talking about herself and acting as her shrink (REWARD for her)

#2 You have to subconsciously KEEP this reward dangling on a carrot

Like you said..whenever she allows you to get sexual with her/Kino...give her a "reward" by listening to her gibberish

if she DOESNT become receptive to you..steer away from any chance sh tries to reward her self by talking about her self..talk about interesting things that happen in life..funny things that happened to you..keep her happy to be around you
Nice to know I have the proper general idea. It's experience in this field I'm lacking. Never tried doing a "control" type approach before. In the past, when I used my "therapist" angle on a girl, I've always just let myself kinda grow on her. But that's too time-consuming. My major problem is taking charge of the situation and bringing it to the sexual level quickly, without being obvious and spooking her. The fact that she's a smart one isn't helping. I'd say we're about evenly matched, intelligence-wise. Though I have this site as an edge. ;)
(BTW..one cautionary detail I must say with being a therapist..is that she is always rehashing negative things about her life...and will associate either negative feelings with you..or the feeling of relief depending on how you make her feel)

so its important to keep her laughing..
I know that's a risk with this approach. I'll be careful to keep it light and fun. And make it clear that I'm helping her.
and lastly..dont make this girl a top priority in your game with women (i.e. giving her a months time)
She isn't. I have 3 other propects at the moment (the other are big ?s though). I admit that this is my best one. Partly because I know she likes me and that I have something she wants, and also because she's the one I find most attractive out of the 4. When I said I'm willing to give her a month, I didn't mean I was going to set everything else aside during that time. I'm going to keep dating other women. Though not much because I'm doing the boot camp, and I have to work too. lol What I meant was that if I haven't gotten any from her within a month, I'm going to next her.