Experienced DJs, what kind of girls are the coldest from your experience?

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what group, clique, or culture in your experience produces many girls that are harsh, cold, have no problem screwing a guy over, and will treat most guys like **** if they can get away with it?

ice queens as they call em

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt say theres a specific type but definetly there are circumstances in which certain types of girls will be cold to an AFC.
The one type that comes to mind right away is the highly dolled up low self esteem girl. For example the stripper outside of working hours, or girls on their way to a club.

Im not saying they are all like that, but from my experience these are the girls that are most likely to try to crush your soul when you approach them.

Also I think hotter asian girls can be cold hearted. But, like with all other types of women, its all about the environment and how much value they perceive themselves to have in it.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Atlanta women from Atlanta. California women too.
I've heard that Atlanta is the place to be if you like black women (I don't, no racist) but the only other options there are indian and white girls. The white girls of Atlanta I hear are mostly southern belles who have finished at SEC schools where in their circles dating anyone that isn't "southern" and white is cause for exile.

Been to Atlanta before, not too many good looking women there TBH but it still beats San Francisco.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, Greek and Asian. Ice.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Most females that I met that said they were from Ohio were *****y, entitled, and borderline evil lol.

Southern New England (where I'm from) has women that are very snobby and cold. They don't HATE you per se. They just strongly DISLIKE you and believe that they're better than you lol :up:.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italian women are to easy to bag for me, so I can't say that. I would some yuppie women, followed by Irish women, of the blonde variety, spoiled suburban women from the suburbs are terrible

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Eastern European, especially Russians.

Mercenaries, all of em.
They're cold because that's their culture but once they warm to you they're so much easier to get on with. They play less games, and are pretty straight forward about what they do and don't want.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough.. guess I never stuck around long enough to let them warm to me. Their initial coldness was a complete turnoff.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian girls. Hands down.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
HowardHughesDicaprio said:
wow

not one of you mentioned sorority girls!
stuck up sorority girls, white washed asian girls, any white girl that has to deal with a lot of aggressive cat calling minorities, fat girls with low self esteem

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no rules, really, I met a gorgeous blonde blue eyed girl with the sweetest personality, wears her inner child on her sleeve, her being naive comes with the territory, but only makes her cuter. Met a few similar ones too, so good looks don't necessarily mean they're cold. But you get the notion of what she's like very quickly and it doesn't mean much they could only be cold on the outside - which is good, because other guys would not mistake her behavior for flirty, which can happen easily if the girl is attractive, open hearted and warm.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in North Jersey , if a girl ISN'T a hoe or scheming cvnt around here she gets looked at funny. So in this area, 95% of women..

Down in Tampa wasn't as bad but I moved here at 18. I wasn't slaying the way I am now back then.

Callmejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rich WASPS are the hardest to bed and worst to deal with. Jewish American Princesses are also awful, especially if they are from the New York area. I can't stand them. Come to think of it, any woman from the New York City area is a b!+(#.

Asians are the easiest to get into bed, BY FAR, and are the sweetest. They do this little "I'm so innocent and you can't have me on the outside, but I'm so naughty and want you bad on the inside" kind of thing. I can see right through the act and they become putty in my hands. There is a difference by nationality, though.

Indonesians are the easiest if you speak the language (check) followed by Filipinas (check), Thais (check), Malaysians (check) (God, I love Malaysian girls), Hongkongese (Check), Mainland Chinese (check), Singaporeans (check), Japanese, Vietnamese (check), Koreans (sort of check) and Indians in that order. Koreans are a bit funny, in that their friendliness and hence ease of potentially having sex with, is inversely proportonal to their attractiveness. The really good looking Koreans are unapproachable. The ugly ones will follow you home. (I've only slept with a white-Korean mix that doesn't fit that profile, but I have had a Korean girl BJ due to bad timing for a date) I haven't slept with an Indian, but one did want to sleep with me. She outright asked if I would. I turned her down because she was too old (34) and not that pretty.

If you involve money, then the order becomes Thais, Filipinos, Indonesians... the rest are the same.

Mexicans (check) are just hoes that will sleep with anyone. I've tried one and I don't really care for them. They are not very intelligent and I don't like their outlook on life.

American black women and I don't usually get along, but I've "known" a Kenyan (check) and a girl from US VI (check) and dated once without having sex with girls from Tanzania, Ethiopia, and T&T. I could have bedded those too, but they just weren't my type; It doesn't always hold, but I try not to sleep with girls I don't actually like. The Tanzanian girl was very pretty, but 6'1" tall. Actually, I do have an American black e-pal right now I might sleep with; nice, pretty, slim, smart, not typical at all. She certainly wants me to. I might in a few weeks. Maybe I will add her to my girlfriend collection.

I haven't slept with an Eastern European, but a beautiful blonde Russian girl was pursing me one time, but I didn't trust her hygene. Maybe I will try some Russians some day; I think they are supposed to be easy if you are rich.

I hear Czech women are easy too, but I haven't met one.

Someone mentioned sorority girls. It depends on whether they are rich WASPS or JAPS. One of my gf's right now is in a sorority, but she is not rich and not Jewish. She is a nice girl with a raging sexual appetite.