Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

--->Experienced Advise<---

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

I used to be an occasional visitor to this site. I read the DJB a few times, learned SS, studied body language, read books on self-esteem, self-improvement, and human behavioral psychology. I've had a good many relationships over my life and had a plenty of sex. Heres my new take on relationships in general.

1. *******s get laid a lot more than nice guys. This has been said before, but I think there's a different dimension that's being overlooked most of the time. *******s get laid a lot because they don't care about the feelings of the girl who they are leading on. Total sluts aside(and I do like hot sluts for no strings attached sex), I think most women tend to have sex when they think that there is(or could be) a chance of the relationship becomming long term. Women like committment. A guy can have any girl he wants if he really wants her and/or he can fake it good enough to make her believe he does.(This is why *******s get laid with a lot of women.)

2. It's all about being real. "keepin it real" so to speak. I know you've all read threads about "why not just be real" and all that. Well, I hate to tell you, but being real is about the best thing you can do to get a quality woman. When you are real you know what you want (consequently one of the most attractive qualities women see in a man). Women know that if a man that knows what he wants finds her she doesn't have to worry about whether or not he really likes/loves her. Her goal of having a good committed man has a good chance of being fulfilled, and she'll devote herself to a relationship. If you are real and an ******* you will get laid a lot, but not settle or committ in general to anyone untill you find a girl that really blows your mind and makes you committ. If you are real and not an ******* you would probably go about your dating life meeting and making friends with tons and tons of women and targeting only ones you see as high-quality to invest your time in. after a long period of bonding you'd probably only settle for the very best out of those women and instead of leading women on to get laid all the time you'd whack your stick and/or **** hot sluts in the meantime.

3. The focus is on you, not on them. This is key. Anytime you are looking at "what a woman is doing, going, etc" she is not focusing on what you are doing, going, etc. Women like guys who are focused on something other then them. Guys with "passion". This is perhaps another of the great qualities women look for in a guy. Women want to be the *****. They want to be the ride along. They want to find a guy with an interesting life/focus and hitch a ride. A quality women will make an interesting life even better and most quality women know how to help improve a mans life instead of tearing it down, thus making the couple happy.

4. Men that know what they want are in high demand. This is kind of off the subject, but watch *****es that sing country music and most of them are singing about "trying to find a good man is like trying to find atlantis" or "im gunna getcha good" or that one where the guy just rides up while the chick is hanging out the laundry and takes her away. Women want a guy that knows what he wants and won't settle for anything less. They are powerless to resist such a man.

5. RESPECT. If a woman can't respect you you don't have a long term chance in hell. See the thing is, women want, on a biological level, to be dominated. This doesn't mean forcing her to do what you want but rather being a leader by example and maturity. If you are the more mature of the couple you will automatticall command more power and thus but the dominate one in the relationship. Stive to lead by example, but not with a domineering ego that trys to squash a womans individuality. If a woman loses respect for you for any reason you are toast. BE MORE MATURE THAN YOUR WOMAN.

6. To be in control and make a woman happy you first have to be able to control yourself and your life, else how are you going to be the man in a realationship? If you know what you want and are responsible and take control of your own life then when a woman comes along you won't start projecting qualities onto her and you can accept her for who she is and what she can bring to your life. You don't have to change a woman if you are real and in control of your own life.

7. There is no easy road to the good stuff. Anything worth anything is worth paying for. Free lunches and shortcuts always end of costing you something whether it be self-esteem or integrity. Take responsibility for everything and you'll see "accidents" become part of the plan. Cheating to win will never afford you the same glory as a hard fought victory. Take the hard road and you'll find that it leads to the real happyness. Being good at something or getting the highest quality women is not something there is a shortcut to. Confidence CANNOT be faked. It is what radiates from the EXPERIENCED person. Be dilligent and gain experience and you will automatically be confident... and more importantly... you will be REAL.

Good luck,
DEKKA

"Esprit de Corps!"

1. Show up.
2. Don't quit.
3. Pay attention.
4. Ask questions.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
think most women tend to have sex when they think that there is(or could be) a chance of the relationship becomming long term
Which of course explains why getting into an FWB ****s it up cause the woman thinks the guy wants a relationship.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Damn this is some good advice i am definetly heeding.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one of the best posts in a long time...

what you stated about confidence based from experience is very true...

confidence indeed comes from experiences, cause you know your ****