Experienced Advice only please.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A while back my mrs finds out she;s caught clamidia - I caught the swirv ball and had no idea I had it myself. We both got treated - done, or so you'd think...

6 months on, and now she has gone an gotten a HIV test. She didnt discuss the decision with me first, and just went ahead and booked it. I thought this was selfish, seeing as the result affects not just her, but me too. Either way I support her decision.

anyway, she gets the results in the next couple of days. She;s got herself so hettup and is in a bad place thinking about it so much. We live together and she's acting real funny about it.

She's asked me to go if i'm free. I'm not sure whether I should go too, after typing this out, I think I need to go.

life's great isnt it....

any advice or thoughts??

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you feel about her and your relationship? If you are still invested in making this relationship work and trying to overcome the problems of the past then go. If you are just waiting to find out if you are clean before you dump her...then still go or not go. You go because you WANT to.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cheated on who? When the chlamydia was discovered there should have been a thorough STD test done. Are you two in some kind of "open" relationship or something?

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there has been no cheating - we were seperated for a few weeks over a year ago, and a different girlfriend gave it to me.

cannot totally blame this other girlfriend that gave it to me as I should have insisted we always use protection.

lesson learnt, unless you've both had a thorough STD test, keep that rubber on regardless of whether she's on the pill.

Unfortunately we only got tested for the normal STDs and not HIV. hence why we are here again a year later. should have got the full test at the time when it was offered.