Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Expensive fvckfest trips=bad b**ch

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
Point me to threads where I am whining about womans behavior, I consistently advocate men working on themselves and getting better and not being dependent on women.

Considering the amount of vitriol that gets spewed at me on here Id say I am pretty civil with my reactions, you should see some of the hate mail in my inbox. Lol.. Ridiculous.
That is because you clearly have been indoctrinated with feminism, it shows. You believe in that nonsense to, you are a problem. In general feminists need to be gotten rid of, especially if you are a male supporting feminist, that makes it even worse.

dannycc

Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
That is because you clearly have been indoctrinated with feminism, it shows. You believe in that nonsense to, you are a problem. In general feminists need to be gotten rid of, especially if you are a male supporting feminist, that makes it even worse.
You are a "viking" in the "best country," Amurrca. Plus, you are a king. No wait, you are a KING. A VikingKing. No feminist nor man supporting feminist can affect you. Correct? Correct.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to agree with the OP to an extent. Women who Vegas, Miami, etc. on a regular basis tend to be trash.