Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Expats To The Philippines

logicallefty

Reaction score
This is not a new subject, but it is one I have been watching Youtube videos about lately. Am I considering it, yes, but not for at LEAST another 5-10 years. I don't know enough about it right now to decide. Never been to the Philippines. Years ago I did use to work with a large group of them in Illinois and was welcomed into their homes and circles. But that was in the USA.

Who has first or second hand knowledge about a retired American dude moving to the Philippines. What are the PROS and CONS that you know of?

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Before we married mommy served in the WACS in the Philippines..."

I have no info for you. Just felt like quoting Cheap Trick. But here is my most important question about any country, answered:

logicallefty

Reaction score
"Before we married mommy served in the WACS in the Philippines..."

I have no info for you. Just felt like quoting Cheap Trick. But here is my most important question about any country, answered:

I would agree, this is an important topic. LOL Thank you for sharing.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty sure you won't be the only retired American guy in the Phillipines so there's probably a sub-reddit/online community about it. I used to lurk Happierabroad.com back in the day, but Idk if it is still hot.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is not a new subject, but it is one I have been watching Youtube videos about lately. Am I considering it, yes, but not for at LEAST another 5-10 years. I don't know enough about it right now to decide. Never been to the Philippines. Years ago I did use to work with a large group of them in Illinois and was welcomed into their homes and circles. But that was in the USA.

Who has first or second hand knowledge about a retired American dude moving to the Philippines. What are the PROS and CONS that you know of?
Panama, Ecuador, Chile or Portugal are likely less expensive and offer a high quality of living and very good healthcare facilities as well...Philippines requires you to pay 25K to become an expat there.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo the jig is up and all secrets are known.

Recently saw a video where European dude said that the Philippines are FLOODED with foreigners from the western hemisphere. It's not special anymore to be a foreigner. He didn't get "the looks and attention " he was craving. Women adjust QUICKLY, and never forget that the All White American Woman (AWAW) is the leading example for women all over the globe..

This is more general information. Money talks everywhere on planet earth. Although a former homeboy dates a Pina and all the cliches are applicable: white guy introvert, pays her, gotta take care of the fam, waits for a Visa, seen her once in 6 years.. IF he gets her to live her ,he'll have "free p00sy 4 life" tho..

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Recently saw a video where European dude said that the Philippines are FLOODED with foreigners from the western hemisphere. It's not special anymore to be a foreigner. He didn't get "the looks and attention " he was craving. Women adjust QUICKLY, and never forget that the All White American Woman (AWAW) is the leading example for women all over the globe..

This is more general information. Money talks everywhere on planet earth. Although a former homeboy dates a Pina and all the cliches are applicable: white guy introvert, pays her, gotta take care of the fam, waits for a Visa, seen her once in 6 years.. IF he gets her to live her ,he'll have "free p00sy 4 life" tho..
If you are moving there you don't do it for women you do it for cost of living and lifestyle.

logicallefty

Reaction score

I saw a video like this as well. Was wondering if there was any truth to it. Even if there isn’t today by the time I am ready to go there I’m sure it will be 100% Americanized.

My buddy, 62, went over to the Philippines, secured a wife who is early 40s, and brought her to America. One day right in front of me she told him that he better do XYZ because she can get “any guy” she wants “now”. I looked at him and said “Your wife is settling right into American lifestyle, I see”. She said “ I was only joking.” . I said “Don’t try to bullshyt your husband no you wasn’t.” We both just shook our heads. This is why my buddies wives don’t usually like me. Very few of them do.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One day right in front of me she told him that he better do XYZ because she can get “any guy” she wants “now”.
I've seen a lot of folks recommend against taking her back to the states for this very reason.

Once she's here, she'll stop shopping around.

So the general word is once you go to the Philippines, you got to stay in the Philippines (or wherever).

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of folks recommend against taking her back to the states for this very reason.

Once she's here, she'll stop shopping around.

So the general word is once you go to the Philippines, you got to stay in the Philippines (or wherever).
Imagine having the Yellow fever and you suddenly visit the Philippines. I kinda like Asian girls but not my favorite thing, and yet I've seen PLENTY cute girls in the Philippines ,I have to admit.

So turn it around: Asian shawty has the white fever. Gets a..mwah..average dude and now fecking LIVES at the source of it all. Ripped White dudes with their shyte together AND some swag...

She gets approached, and treated friendly, like any other somewhat cute woman. And she'll position herself in FRONT of those other men once she has an opportunity, ALSO just like any other cute woman might do.

In the case I presented I do have to say that homeboy obviously preferred to go there. That's when she said " can I get a HELL ...NO!".

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine having the Yellow fever and you suddenly visit the Philippines. I kinda like Asian girls but not my favorite thing, and yet I've seen PLENTY cute girls in the Philippines ,I have to admit.
Is it me or do I see the southeastern Asian dating up for Chads/Tyrones and the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans dating the nerdy white guys?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it me or do I see the southeastern Asian dating up for Chads/Tyrones and the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans dating the nerdy white guys?
I geuss we tend to have trouble distinguishing between "American Asians" and " Asian Asians". An Asian woman who grew up here is just like you and me are black in a predominantly white country. The chance of us dating someone from the majority (white people ) is almost bigger than dating someone from your own race..also mixed Asian girls can still look very asian, dark /brown skin ect.

China has a billion plus people, so ofcourse the probability of a same race couple increases. And perhaps culture plays a role as well. Despite all of this my point still stands; you better be careful about shipping a foreign woman to the western hemisphere. To allude to my first paragraph: she'll sooner or later becomes an "American/ European Asian " and that's when mister Passport Von Bro is royally FECKED.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Taiyuu,
"Once she's here, she'll stop shopping around".I have a mate runs a Plant Nursery just down the Coast from me....On my suggestion he found a Filipina Bird on line,paid her airfare,went up to Sydney to welcome her with his little Cardboard Sign at the exit Gate where she came out straight into the arms of another Guy...Haven't seen him in a while,wonder why?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hi Taiyuu,
"Once she's here, she'll stop shopping around".I have a mate runs a Plant Nursery just down the Coast from me....On my suggestion he found a Filipina Bird on line,paid her airfare,went up to Sydney to welcome her with his little Cardboard Sign at the exit Gate where she came out straight into the arms of another Guy...Haven't seen him in a while,wonder why?
Another chapter in a book I need to write called "Desperate Dudes Do Desperate Things".

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
China has a billion plus people, so ofcourse the probability of a same race couple increases. And perhaps culture plays a role as well. Despite all of this my point still stands; you better be careful about shipping a foreign woman to the western hemisphere. To allude to my first paragraph: she'll sooner or later becomes an "American/ European Asian " and that's when mister Passport Von Bro is royally FECKED.
Either way OP is sacrificing something. Does he really want to live in the Phillipines forever over fear? Regardless, OP will get screwed over anyway whether it is Florida, Manilla,
Quezon City, etc.

At the end of the day, these women see these relationships as opportunities & transactions. My GF is Asian, and her mother married a white American guy to get over to the US and divorced him to just go and marry another Asian guy. I see both of them regularly the guy is pretty nice, way older than the mom, and naive and the mom is a hustler/opportunist, so it all makes sense on how this happened. These women know what they are doing and shouldn't be taken lightly. It does not matter what defense or mindset you come in walking in to the into, these women will find out a way to get something out of you. All I can say is be realistic and use common sense. Chances are, if it is too good to be true then it is.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Cornbread,
. "OP will get screwed over anyway whether it is Florida, Manilla",With due respect,you would have to be up very early in the morning,to put anything over Logicallefty!

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Cornbread,
. "OP will get screwed over anyway whether it is Florida, Manilla",With due respect,you would have to be up very early in the morning,to put anything over Logicallefty!
With all due respect, I know, and I am in regular contact with Asian women that have played white American men to get over to the US. They look all innocent, tiny, and cute, but they have a heart of cold iron steel and will do anything for monetary gains to the point of doing completely immoral acts that I will refrain from saying on this site. I am sure @logicallefty can find true love in the Phillipines but I just to warn him not to fvck around because he will get burned.

logicallefty

Reaction score
With all due respect, I know, and I am in regular contact with Asian women that have played white American men to get over to the US. They look all innocent, tiny, and cute, but they have a heart of cold iron steel and will do anything for monetary gains to the point of doing completely immoral acts that I will refrain from saying on this site. I am sure @logicallefty can find true love in the Phillipines but I just to warn him not to fvck around because he will get burned.
I appreciate it man. It may not even be something i ever do. It will be 5-10 years of looking into it before I would at all. I really just started thinking about it recently. I just know I am done wth white chicks. They are getting worse by the minute. I am with a Puerto Rican woman now. They are unique because Puerto Rico is like a foreign country on one hand, but they are full American citizens already. So there would never be a need to pull any tricks to get into American citizanship because they already have it.