Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

exhusband sends her messages

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is an a-class loser. He doesn't live in the country, but still he's sending emails that are really upsetting my girlfriend, like how she's a slut and a ***** and how she wasted four years of his life. :cry:

She's not, she's exactly a really good person and far from a slut.

I told her to delete each email without reading them, and if he calls, let me answer it. I mean, that's all I can really do, right? I know all about dealing with pesky exboyfriends in real life, but when he's so much of a douche that he has to mentally fawk with her... that's down right... you get the point.

Thx.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
guywhoneedshelp said:
Keylog the computer, get her e-mail password, make sure nothing is going on.
Most of the time paranoia is a virtue. Not in this case however.

If the guy won't let her be YOU need to text this guy back and politely ask him to stop.

If he refuses or tells you to fvck off then take it to the Next Level :rock: .

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
Keylog the computer, get her e-mail password, make sure nothing is going on.
Nope. You're forgetting it's not his business. He can suggest her to do things, but he can't just go and look in her e-mails.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
The fact is, if she didn't WANT to not hear from him, she would cut him out on her own. How many women do you know ignore men? They can do it.

She is choosing not to ignore him. THAT SHOULD BE A HUGE SIGN FOR YOU.

You have to remember, she's got alot more invested in him than you. She's invested years of her life with him emotionally. How much has she invested in you emotionally .. a couple months?

You WILL ALWAYS BE SECOND IN THE PECKING ORDER with this guy. Why ... very simple because she never let go before she jumped into your arms. Never invest emotionally into a women who's not available emotionally. This women might tell you she loves you but in reality, she's never moved on COMPLETELY.

She might have moved on, on the surface, but she's still holding on for a reason. I guarantee it.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
The fact is, if she didn't WANT to not hear from him, she would cut him out on her own. How many women do you know ignore men? They can do it.

She is choosing not to ignore him. THAT SHOULD BE A HUGE SIGN FOR YOU.

You have to remember, she's got alot more invested in him than you. She's invested years of her life with him emotionally. How much has she invested in you emotionally .. a couple months?

You WILL ALWAYS BE SECOND IN THE PECKING ORDER with this guy. Why ... very simple because she never let go before she jumped into your arms. Never invest emotionally into a women who's not available emotionally. This women might tell you she loves you but in reality, she's never moved on COMPLETELY.

She might have moved on, on the surface, but she's still holding on for a reason. I guarantee it.
The man makes an excellent point!:rockon:

Tread carefully.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Most of the time paranoia is a virtue. Not in this case however.

If the guy won't let her be YOU need to text this guy back and politely ask him to stop.

If he refuses or tells you to fvck off then take it to the Next Level :rock: .
This is the best option. Rep, thx. There are other variables that make other advice obsolete, but thanks again for the replies.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not your problem to fix much the same as it wouldn't be a new girlfriend's problem to make an ex girlfriend of yours stop contacting you.

If she's seriously scared of this guy she needs to go to the police.

Also you should keep your ears open to hear about any other "psycho boyfriends" she may have in her past who think of her this way.

If he's the only one than cool he's just a nutter.

If there's more than one of them however it says more about her character than theirs.

Just something to keep in mind.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like debating.

KontrollerX said:
Its not your problem to fix much the same as it wouldn't be a new girlfriend's problem to make an ex girlfriend of yours stop contacting you.
First point, he may not be his problem, but Sexual allowing women into his life who are attached emotionally to other men is a problem. His resposibity doensn't lie around removing this man from her life, his responsibility lies around not allowing THIS WOMEN in his life (at least not on an emotional basis) but he's already emotionally attached, so the only safe option is her removal.

KontrollerX said:
Finally, I ask do you keep women that you would classify as nutty around in your life? Why would you promote it being acceptable for him to continue carrying on with this women, when whether its one or 20 nutjobs in her life, its a HUGE red flag.

The fact is, the guy could be removed from her life if she wanted to. She hasn't done anything to remove him. Women ignore and cut men out of their life all the time. She is choosing to keep him in her life and its not his responsibility to send her to the police, his responsibility is his life. He can either accept people like this in HIS life or he can remove them from his life.

Captain Sav a Ho would be trying to remove him from her life and send her to the police.

KarmaSutra said:
This is more Captain Sav a Ho. Again not your responsibility to act for women, its her life and her choice.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why would you promote it being acceptable for him to continue carrying on with this women, when whether its one or 20 nutjobs in her life, its a HUGE red flag."

You're right Mac.

I threw a softball just now because I was afraid of getting jumped by the NLG morality brigaders.

He should d!tch this chiquita.

I know thats so negative of me but its the truth.

Thanks Mac.

I won't sugarcoat anything else out of fear of being lambasted by positivity pimps in the future.

Last edited:

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give my 2 cents.

I think you need to sit down with her and talk to her about it.

Your in a relationship with this girl right otherwise I would have said grab another plate.

Sit her down and ask her plainly "Why she doesnt block his email address or change emails altogether."

IF she gives you some weird answer or skirts around the issue or your gut is telling you something is up then I would seriously consider second guessing your relationship, because I agree that if she doesnt think logically and just block or create a new email to ignore the guy then something is going on and she probably wants HIS approval and will probably find a way to get his approval back.

I think in a while she will start to act distant and start to fight with YOU about how YOU dont do things for her or YOU DONT LOVE HER ENOUGH.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me crazy but I suspect your girl is getting a kick out of her ex still going crazy for her as well as seeing you getting upset over it. I think you might be dealing with a girl that is addicted to drama and she finds different ways to stir it some more.

If she really wanted him to leave her alone, she would go out of her way to stop him (email block, phone block and police).

She is just toying with you all.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Call me crazy but I suspect your girl is getting a kick out of her ex still going crazy for her as well as seeing you getting upset over it.
Excellent point Damage, I never even thought of this aspect. I'd bet dollars to donuts its true.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
This guy is an a-class loser. He doesn't live in the country, but still he's sending emails that are really upsetting my girlfriend, like how she's a slut and a ***** and how she wasted four years of his life. :cry:
Sexual, what is your girl's response to these emails?

It seems to me, that if he's calling her a slut and a *****, he's trying to break her down...ascert dominance over her, make her feel horrible. IE...he's not trying to get into her pants..he's trying to hurt her.

My guess, is that she dumped him? Is that correct?

And this guy is bitter and wants to get even.

If this is the case, I disagree with some of the advise in this thread.

Women do get harassed, when they do not deserve it. It's ok to want to protect someone who you care about, that's not being a captain save a ho. That's being a man.

Some women are non-confrontational. We call them feminine, and that can be attractive. What woman is going to want to be called a slut and harrassed? This woman actually sounds like a victim of harrassment, to me at least.

It's good that this punk doesn't live in the country...but he needs to get the message not to contact her anymore.

The best advise is to talk to her about it, like posted above. Watch her reaction, then suggest either changing email addresses, or blocking his email address.

Her response will tell you everything you need to know.

Best of luck.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:

If she's seriously scared of this guy she needs to go to the police.

Also you should keep your ears open to hear about any other "psycho boyfriends" she may have in her past who think of her this way.

If there's more than one of them however it says more about her character than theirs.

Just something to keep in mind.
Agreed. Coupled with Macavoy's post she's possibly giving signs of HPD. Without knowing what her other behavior is like it's impossible to know.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Agreed. Coupled with Macavoy's post she's possibly giving signs of HPD. Without knowing what her other behavior is like it's impossible to know.
So we've diagnosed her with HPD now too?

There's a lot of wild assumptions in this thread.