Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exes resurface right after breakup... coincidence?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share a coincidence and if you guys have the same one.

My exes are coming back in the picture.... right after a split up

9 months ago I splitted up of my LTR of the past 5 years...... The girl before my LTR aka Ex1... Ex1 added me on facebook the next day (after 6 years of not talking/meeting/fb) of my break-up and now invites me to her place, watch movies etc... I meet her boyfriend (she invited me without telling me of course) etc... Basically she wants my attention again.

So in 9 months got dates basically every weekend but only 2 managed to go further..... 1) Ex2 2) My oneitis

As soon my oneitis is over.....

Ex2 (girl before oneitis) write me back on Facebook the NEXT DAY (she deleted me etc...) and she start talking about her family issues etc.... (i ran away of her because she would write 500 messages to me a day and would ask my friends to tell me she wanted to talk to me etc...)

Often its written women can read you like a book etc... and its true but..... it happened twice in a row.... I never spoke or saw the Ex during my time with other girls.

You guys have similar stories and how you handle the after ?

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most yeah teh single status poping up really makes anyone who are interested start to show up, work for girls mostly though.

wonder if it was good or not spend time with exes though

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh forgot to mention...

Facebook/Status was never shown/changed... private setting so only friends see my stuff

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol no intention of going back... Just funny or scary the coincidence

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same experience. Four or five girls ended up magically reappearing literally days before my ex broke up with me. All of these were girls I hadn't spoken to in the entirety of my 2 year relationship and none of them were even remotely part of the same social circle (one was a girl from 5 years ealier who I met when I was living 2,000 miles away).

I attributed it to some uncanny female instinct--it was like they knew before I did.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same experience. Four or five girls ended up magically reappearing literally days before my ex broke up with me. All of these were girls I hadn't spoken to in the entirety of my 2 year relationship and none of them were even remotely part of the same social circle (one was a girl from 5 years ealier who I met when I was living 2,000 miles away).

I attributed it to some uncanny female instinct--it was like they knew before I did.
Oh I had forgotten the russian girl who I meet 7 years ago one night. She started talking to me again online lol,............... Yeah its soo shady lol

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Its true, they have it. And they love the attention/orbit gravitational pull it provides.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP

Somebody is Spying as JohnnyArrow says.

Also- please proof read your posts- the English was so bad it made me want to stop reading. Show the board some courtesy when you make a thread.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This has always happened, back before the internet and probably before telephones or language.

It's the Cosmic Vibe. That's why when you get dumped and then quickly go on a date with a girl who you have been rejecting for the past month, suddenly she doesn't like you either.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. You're overthinking this too much. This is the time right after Valentine's Day when girls start to look for old and new romantic relationships.