Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exercising...while sitting?

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I'm sitting in class, I think to myself, "Hmm, I wonder if there is something else I could get done while the windbag goes through her daily lecture? Maybe exercise?"

I know that some flex their abs or their butt while sitting. Does anyone know of anything I can do while sitting down, without getting anyone's attention while doing it? I'm not looking for a way out of going to the gym or anything. When I have to sit, I'd like to do something else while I'm at it.

bigforearms

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do some Kegels (you should be able to find info on the web). They'll improve your ejaculations. And if you're restless, you can always try to flex every muscle in your body individually, like start at the fingers and work your way up. It'll give you a better mind-muscle connection over time and might improve your isolation exercises in the gym.

bigforearms

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe
Careful, I would make fun of someone who i saw twitching and flexing in class.
You can do this without making obvious movements.

I'd be paying attention to the professor in class, but that's just me.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BWSL2
Every time I'm sitting in class, I think to myself, "Hmm, I wonder if there is something else I could get done while the windbag goes through her daily lecture? Maybe exercise?"

I know that some flex their abs or their butt while sitting. Does anyone know of anything I can do while sitting down, without getting anyone's attention while doing it? I'm not looking for a way out of going to the gym or anything. When I have to sit, I'd like to do something else while I'm at it.
If you dont like lecture, dont go to class.are you in college or high school?

i suggest focusing on what the professor is saying...there is a time to work your body, and there is a time to work your mind.

Keep both in a steady equilibrium.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bigforearms
You can do this without making obvious movements.

I'd be paying attention to the professor in class, but that's just me.
Apparently you've never seen someone doing this in class.