Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exercise and Diet for the Mind

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exercise and Diet for the mind
Eating and exercising are staples of physical readiness and mobility. Eat the calorie…the right kind of calories and it will make you function better in more ways than I have time to list on this page.

But the concept of diet and exercise can also be applied to mental health as well. Think of reading and absorbing information much in the same way as you would eating. What kinds of foods are you eating? Are you eating too little, too much? Where does your food come from? Does the food you eat make you tired and lethargic or energetic and awake? Now interchange the words food with information and eating with absorbing.

Now think about critical thinking, problem solving, and creativity as exercise. Are you too bloated from your food to exercise? Do you need more energy from food to exercise? Are you too sedentary or not working out hard enough? Have you consciously sought to figure out what your information uptake/critical thinking ratio should be through experience?

Just as diet and exercise must be balanced, so must learning and creative thinking. Take in too much information and you won’t do anything with it much like the fat guy who won’t exercise. Thinking about everything with taking in new ideas and concepts and you will wear yourself out and not have energy to make good decisions.

Hope this helps, I got this concept from the 4 hour work week when he talks about a low information diet.