Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exclusive to you?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious about this based on a few things I've read here:

How many of you guys demand (or expect) a woman to be exclusive to you even though you are not exclusive to her?
And if so, does she know you are not exclusive to her?

Generally speaking, I would say that if you are spinning plates, it's only fair that she does also. But girls have to worry about looking slvtty.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all YOU MUST LET THE WOMAN KNOW YOU ARE SPINNIN PLATES. Maybe you can choose your words carefully and sugarcoat the situation.
Second of all Only a slut will let you spin plates. Meaning only a slut will share her body with you and be ok with you sharing your body with someone else. If you are looking for a quality woman you won't find her while spinning plates.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man and a woman are only expected to be exclusive to each other if they mutually agree -explicitly- that they are a couple. And you don't have to tell your plates anything. I have the day off tomorrow and I am seeing two plates: one in the afternoon and one in the evening. If they were to ask me if I was seeing other girls, I would tell them. But I see no need to bring it up.

Now, if I decided to enter into an exclusive relationship with one of these girls, I would honor that commitment and remain exclusive. But at this point in time, that is not the case, so I will continue to shop around and look for the best deal.

NO MA'AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
First of all YOU MUST LET THE WOMAN KNOW YOU ARE SPINNIN PLATES.
First of all THIS IS THE LAST THING YOU SHOULD PROBABLY DO.

Don't suggest to a woman that there ARE other women, only suggest that there are other women WHO COULD REPLACE HER.

To answer your question, as far as I'm concerned, I would not insist a woman be exclusive to me if I was not ready to commit to be exclusive to her. Any relationship attributes should be equal.

Pickupmilitia

Banned
Reaction score
NO MA'AM said:
To answer your question, as far as I'm concerned, I would not insist a woman be exclusive to me if I was not ready to commit to be exclusive to her. Any relationship attributes should be equal.
So men and women are intrinsically equal in your view?

NO MA'AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pickupmilitia said:
So men and women are intrinsically equal in your view?
No. But I do not ask of others what I will not ask of myself.

I think the views offered in this thread by Lexington are spot on, and perhaps could better explain my views on this subject better than I could.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I'm curious about this based on a few things I've read here:

How many of you guys demand (or expect) a woman to be exclusive to you even though you are not exclusive to her?
And if so, does she know you are not exclusive to her?

Generally speaking, I would say that if you are spinning plates, it's only fair that she does also. But girls have to worry about looking slvtty.

All of us, it's the man's trait.

Girls who got other guys, unless really hot, will not last long