Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exciting dates

sloppyostrich

Reaction score
Exciting dates?

A buddy of mine and I are pursuing two very attractive young ladies. Everything is looking great, me and him are both 18, and so are the girls. We have a slight dilemma, however, in finding exciting dates to take the girls on. We've come up with a few, such as taking them to a comedy club, taking them skiing (snow works wonders for kino and flirting) and taking them to a real haunted house in our area. Unfortunately, this is the extent of our list. Does anyone have any more ideas?

Last edited:

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
picnic, going to a park and playing on playground equipment, mini golf, dancing, ice skating, swimming, rock climbing, dinner at your pad, amusement park.....I to would like to know more cool date ideas to actually...

sloppyostrich

Reaction score
I feel that I haven't really stated what I'm asking for. As any DJ will tell you I'm sure, cliche dates are not good. Dinner and a Movie are not my idea of a date. My idea of a date, and hopefully the idea of many of you out there, is something exciting, allowing us to get in some kino, bust out some C&F, and leave the girls wanting more. Rock climbing and ice skating sound like a pretty good idea. Thanks cloud. Keep the ideas coming guys, I'm sure I'm not the only one who could use a few...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strip club...just cause it sets the mood.

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey... Here is a concept... maybe the place isnt whats exciting about a date.. its the connection you create with the person your on the mother ****ing date with you ****ign ingrates

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
call a dance studio, set up a private salsa lesson 4 the 4 of you. Find a studi that offers a free intro lesson, so u dont have to pay.