Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

excitable?

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

There is a girl who I talk to everynow and again in the pub. Last night she came up to me whilst I was talking to a friend and said I was the most excitable man in the bar and went to onto say I was very friendly. I kind of felt embassased, and I as I sit here today I'm wondering what she means?

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Member since 2001 and you can't figure out the next move from what she said to you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

There are a few BILLION pages of articles, as well as the DJB that should have been read before you even posted this thread. I and many other guys on here could go through the countless things what this means, what your next move should have been, and on and on.

But for bejeezus sake...You've been on SS for 7 years and can't figure it out?!

I'm not tryin to flame..but bejeezus man!!! That chick should be sitting on your face right now!!!!!!!!!

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point Hypnotq. The problem I see though, she has many male admirers. She always seems to be around blokes. I mean what irrates me is that you have no idea whether she is already in a relationship. I was in the bar last night and there was some new bloke with her, bit of cuddling,kissing etc. I did her her say something about taking it slow and getting know someone first.

Also she started being really nice with this older bloke, around 55 (who has a dog with him) and she was just being friendly and he misconstrued it as being interested and he asked her out on a date. She made some kind of excuse about being busy. Because she is nice with everyone, it make me less valuing her opinions of me because I think she has a poor judgement on other people, if that makes sense?. To be honest some of these other blokes come across as arrogant idiots!