Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exchanging Currency

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Got a quick question for the enlightened people out there,
I'm in AUS at the moment but I'm heading over to the US (Las Vegas, etc.) for 10 days.

Whats the best way for me to exchange my AUD into USD?
At an AUD bank I'm looking at something like 1000AUD -> 918USD
Would I get a better exchange rate over at a US bank?

Would appreciate the help, cheers!

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go with your bank, U.S banks are the most $hittiest places on earth compared to other banks in the world

our dollar is the lowest currency, so again exchange at your bank.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? cause most AUD banks take off a ****ton of money as commission or something.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banks don't offer the best exchange rates in either country. The currency exchange places do. But that is for cash. Cash can be slightly inconvenient or very convenient depending on how you look at it. You pay a bigger slice for travellers cheques ( which nobody probably uses now) or those multi currency cards, because you are paying for the convenience.

You probably aren't taking enough money to really worry about the small differences anyway

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It's pretty much like this.

US dollar is the world currency, so you get a lot of a USD in any country, but in the US you get less for your currency. Thus find an exchange place at your country without commission charge, and buy some dollars. Do some shopping around though. Take cash with you, just declare how much of each currency you have.