Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exceptions: Women To Break the Rules For

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

The System helps, no doubt. Bringing attitude, mystery, etc. usually does raise interest level.

But dont kid yourself that EVERY woman wants you to act that way. Recently, I found out that the woman I loved but never told, was seriously hesitating because i didnt tell her i loved her.

Once in a while guys, holding back will cost you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear what you're saying but I'd personally be wary about any woman who wouldn't make a move until I professed my love for her. Hell, she may be one of those women who believes in no sex before marriage!!! :nervous:

Spinback

Reaction score
Time and a place for everything.

I think the secret here is knowing when to say those 3 words.

Spinback.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeverFear said:
Hi Guys,

The System helps, no doubt. Bringing attitude, mystery, etc. usually does raise interest level.

But dont kid yourself that EVERY woman wants you to act that way. Recently, I found out that the woman I loved but never told, was seriously hesitating because i didnt tell her i loved her.

Once in a while guys, holding back will cost you.

-
-
-

They make movies for Lifetime TV with this very motif.

-
-
-

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To tell you guys the truth, I don't use the rules anymore. I rarely got any success with them, and they are only there for the newbies that don't have a clue about what is going on.

Once you get the basics down and realize how to do the stuff it becomes your personality, but i don't have most in my personality. I let it become congruent with who I am.

Do not get me wrong, the rules are very important in the beginning, but once you have a solid understanding of the game, you realize that the rules are meant to be broken.

comic_relief

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Following the rules gets you girls but probably won't get you that one girl you really want. These rules usually only work on stupid or immature girls. If you want to find the one these rules won't work.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
-
-
-

They make movies for Lifetime TV with this very motif.

-
-
-

"LIFETIME: Televison for Idiots." -Family Guy

The important thing to keep in mind is that some people don't understand what love means. Once you have a grasp of all these rules being yourself will come naturally and you won't want a dependent relationship.

You can tell her you love her, as long as its not after a month or 2.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutely... I agree 100%... all the rules can be broken.. At first they are set as a guiding hand. But when you become really good and a natural, you make your own rules.... I for the most part stick to the rules myself though, I ain't a natural yet by any means.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rules only develop your character, and will to do what you want and not what other people want from you. That's what most AFCs lack.
You'll be able to look out for #1, say No, and get the girl you want when the right time comes. But you have to separate yourself from the rules eventually and develop into your own man.

I honestly couldn't tell you what the DJ bible is about anymore. I don't remember it. :)

You get to a point where everything just becomes natural, and you begin to READ people and see what kind of person they are.
Then you can decide if that type of girl is good for you. I suggest looking up psychology articles with this process aswell it will help you identify the types of women to stay clear of. Borderline, Histronic, Bipolar.... gold diggers, attention wh-res and the list just keeps on going.

But it's all part of the bigger picture of making yourself happy. You have to come to understand the people around you and know which ones will attempt to suck the life out of you. Once you understand them and you can identify them, you can beat them at their own game or just not engage them at all. It will also help you in figuring out if the girl is really right for you because you'll see all her bad personality traits from day 1.

Spinback

Reaction score
Hopefully, if I ever do meet the one, everything should be in place accordingly, there wont be any rules to follow.

Everything that is important should already be learnt and come natural.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The - One is an AFC myth. Those are just women who you get along with and find attractive.
Their scarcity causes people to refer to them as "the one" because they don't see another that often.

There are probably thousands of women who would be considered the one for you, however you will most likely never meet them since you'd have to go through 3 billion women to find them.

Trackman

Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
Even Neil Strauss says that the dj tactics won't work on the one.
OK, I am going to step up to the mic and introduce myself to the 12 step crowd here and say... I am a little confused.

I recently read Love Tactics, a book that has been around a long time and seems to be somewhat well known (At least lots of reviews on Amazon). The book *seems* legit and all that stuff. The tactics in Love Tactics is not much different than anything I have read on the internet, for example the DJ. The reasoning is a little different. I read another book (thank you library) How to Make Someone fall in love with you (written by a women) that has a little different focus, though again the same concepts. All these sources led me to this site and gave this site some credibility, to me least.

So, what are you people saying now about breaking these tactics? Telling the lady how one feels? "You make me feel stoned..."???

Spinback

Reaction score
Apparantly (The One) is closely knitted to Oneitus, which I can totally understand

arqz4

Don Juan
Reaction score
the one might exist... might not exist

the quest at hand is: do you have the courage to wait for you to meet her or you gonna marry (or settle) to the second next best thing?

like all things in life, it all comes down to faith...
if you believe its possible, or you don't, its fine, no one can judge you...

i don't want to be in a marriage and wonder if there is anything better out there..

only way not to feel like that is marrying the "one"... thus you might find me old and lonely.. it's a risk fellas...