Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

excellent tip

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Reaction score
It may get something started in a club because women are drunk and more loosen up but Saki is talkin about a street approach for which he has given an example. I'm sure its working % increases dramtically in a club but on a cold approach I still say it's a stupid tip. I wouldn't do this all night in a club either cause if you do it to one girl and she sees you giving the same line to other chicks than she'll know you just pulled some gimmick on her. I'd like her to think it was more of a spur of the moment thing to get her attention and that would just ruin it. Although I'm sure it could still be saved.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Yeah, I usually do it spur of the moment if some hot chick bumps into me from behind, but in most bars/clubs, no one more than a few feet away from you is going to hear what you're saying anyways.

Like any good opener, it shouldn't be overused.

And don't assume that the girls it does work on are "drunk" or have been drinking.

If the line is properly delivered, it will work well if the girl is cool and has a sense of humor.

I may even try it in a non-club environment sometime, but it has the be the right place at the right time.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
saki`s tip is good i use it alot now it really works especially in bars / nightclubs its good for an opener.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
saki,

I'm pretty sure it's been said before, but that a very good idea.

Props to you.

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FunnyCide
Saki's story is still full of sh1t
this is hilarious... most of you...

how do you not see that hes kidding?

that, or hes a troll... you idiots... youre not actually believing this story is supposed to be at all true, are you?

for the few and intelligent: yeah, this is GOLD. no, PLATINUM :D :D :D

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I was shocked anyone took this seriously and even claimed it works. Why do people need to lie? It doesn't help anyone...especially those gullible few that believe it and try the stuff out.

I thought this was too far fetched for anyone to take seriously, but I guess I was wrong.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: excellent tip

Originally posted by FunnyCide
How about just stop and say "hi"? Instead of doing a lame Mike Myers impression or is it the "Night at the Roxbury" impression you're trying to do. Doesn't matter both are lame.
Night at the Roxbury, rather. :D
Cheers.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive found this tip to work especially in nightclubs / bars if a girl even touches me i say this u get reactions like " would i do a thing like that " or " o sorry it was an accident" etc this is a good tip try it.