Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex-wife's Myspace Page Still Has Our Wedding Pictures

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score
so its been nearly 2 and a half years since i left my crazy ex-wife. She had many symptoms of the textbook bpd. Its been a long hard recovery from that relationship. I have a good grip on the why and how I let it happen, but its impossible to look at women the same way.

Anyway, my ex-wife never updated her myspace page. It still has a picture from our wedding day. I occasionally checked her page when I first left. She logged in about 2 weeks after I left. And never logged in again. The entire page is public, many pictures of our wedding. I've checked on her page a couple of times over the last two years and the pictures are still there. Its been 2+ years and she never went back to delete her profile or at least change the pictures. Anybody that wants to look her up just has to type in her name and there i am!

I don't know what to think. Obviously I shouldn't care since she's not in my life anymore. But what can i say, its interesting to me that im still on her page. And I wonder how a guy dating her would respond after seeing those pics.

I know she's not dead. I saw her sometime last year to finalize the divorce. Maybe i shouldn't have done this but I looked her up on myspace and facebook. Even googled her. And i looked at friends lists of people she knew and there is no social network page of her to be found. I thought I would find her easy, but its like she totally went off the grid. At some point she was updating her page everyday and communicating with friends & family. You would think she'd continue doing that now.

Any girl I date that does her homework could find out my ex-wifes name, google her and find my picture! I have no problem with any girl knowing I use to be married, but I would think its psychologically damaging for a woman to see the man she desires putting a ring on some other woman!

Any thoughts? Should I be worried? Is there anything I can do/should do? I'm ready to move on, but it just confounds me that picture is still up!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
My ex-wife still keeps clinging to past memories of us too, via Facebook.

Nothing you can do about it so you can't waste a minute of your time thinking about it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got the same thing. There's pics of me and my ex up on her profile and her mom's profile. Her mom also hasn't removed the family picture from her living room. It's just something that seems to come with the territory.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like she's just let the page go dead and probably doesn't care.

In this day and age there are probably lots of pics of you that you don't even know about lurking around.

I wouldn't read too much into it.