Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex-Wife wants to have lunch with sister...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....they ran into each other shopping and started talking... I guess after 12 years of marriage, she is now back with the guy she originally left (Some black guy named Willie), to be with Big Daddy. My sister said that my name was never brought up, but that's HIGHLY unlikely. My sister mentioned that she gets a little sad aroudn this time because it was around this time that we ended our mariage, and I threw out everything that was tide to our relationship... (I gave her the option to pick the stuff up before I tossed it, but she didn't pick it up) so I tossed it all out.. the wedding pictures, the prom pictures, everything. Your history in my eyes when it's over, as far as I'm concerned. I keep nothing of the past.

Then my ex suggests that they get together for lunch....

Now I don't care what my sister does. I did say that she would be 'lunchin with the enemy' if she did... which obviously sent a clear message to my sister that I really took it as a joke, and really didn't care.... and I don't.... my ex f*cked up... well, we both f*cked up.... but had our marriage not end, I wouldn't be with the woman I'm with now, who is very much everything I've ever wanted in a woman.... and she is about a day from becoming the mother of my child too.....

Still, I am a bit curious to why my ex would ask my sister to go out to lunch, when they weren't really that close when we were married.... my sister and my Mom, can't seem to understand that it's been 3 years now... I've moved on, and I'm trying to forget her, but that they (sis and Mom) aren't helping. They are always bringing her up... what is she up to? Have you heard from her? I hope she is ok? ....she wanted the divorce as much, if not more than I did...

Is it justlunch? ..or is it a prelude to more drama I don't really need?

1000th. post baby!!!!

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job. That's exactly how you do it, you just simply walk away for good with no looking back. My ex-girlfriend is probably still in shock to this day when I finally became a non-AFC and told her to take a hike. I told her I'm through with you and I don't need you.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are forgetting that your mother and sister liked your ex. She was part of the family for a time. Even though you severed the ties, there is no reason for your mother and sister to do so.

Those questions that they ask, "how is she? What's she up to? "

Those are the questions that will be answered during this lunch. It will likely be a once a year kind of thing.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
You are forgetting that your mother and sister liked your ex. She was part of the family for a time. Even though you severed the ties, there is no reason for your mother and sister to do so.

Those questions that they ask, "how is she? What's she up to? "

Those are the questions that will be answered during this lunch. It will likely be a once a year kind of thing.
Biggie, you only saying that cuz you hate me... once a year thing? WTF MAN?!?! ....what next, Thanksgiving invites?!

Look, I've told them to let this one go... she's crazy... unless htey like crazy ppl in their lives, or they are crazy too, she needs to go on with her life, and as hard as it may be to forget about ILHM, she must.... women don't seem to understand that after you've had Big Daddy, you may suffer from love withdraws once you are cut off... it happends.... but that's the price you pay for the experience.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't read anything into this.

12 years was a long time. Unless your ex did something heinous to screw you over, then your sister will maintain some sort of friendship and civility with her... women are just like that. As long as she knows where you stand and she doesn't try to mess things up for you, then there is no problem here.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cremasta
Don't read anything into this.

12 years was a long time. Unless your ex did something heinous to screw you over, then your sister will maintain some sort of friendship and civility with her... women are just like that. As long as she knows where you stand and she doesn't try to mess things up for you, then there is no problem here.
Bah.. lunchin with the enemy as far as I'm concerned. This is the same woman who wouldn't try to at least save the marriage, but before the ink can dry on the divorce paper, she's over my place trying ot get in my pants. Hell, she was trying to get in my pants on the elevator down at the court house! I was already dating the woman that I'm with now, AND STILL, she wouldn't quit. She called, and called until she left me a message that said, 'Why don't you return my calls? I'm so glad we got divorced, this is the last time I'm calling you!' ......crazy. She better be glad, she wanted it.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants what she cannot have and wants to know the gossip on you... that is typical woman after all.

I hope you can trust your sister.

Dietzcoi

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
She wants what she cannot have and wants to know the gossip on you... that is typical woman after all.

I hope you can trust your sister.

Dietzcoi
My girlfriend is German, and bro.... they are some of the FINEST women in the world as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure there are ugly ones too but mine, bro, is HOT!!!