Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex Wife cheating

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asked my ex wife why she hasn't signed the divorce papers yet. Ofcourse she is lying saying she is out of the country. Why should she sign it? She is still getting free crap off me. I am anxious to marry my new woman!! :rolleyes: If she doesn't sign in the next week or 2 I will have her summoned to court and forced to sign.

We sent a few emails back and forth and got her emotional and all I remember from her last reply was the first line, I didn't even read the rest of the 3 paragraphs of her rambling I simply deleted it after reading the first few lines.

It said "I didn't cheat in the first year blah blah blah until..." and she justifies it with my drinking and other recreational activities.

That means she was cheating after the first year which means 2 years I was married to a cheater which makes sense because I let her go on trips and leave the house when she was "p!ssed". I was happy to have solitude time which ofcourse never should have allowed.

I guess English is not her first language but I think the b!tch turned out to be worse than American hoe's. I trusted her when she left, big mistake!!

I am not hurt or torn up I have moved on with a hottie. I think back and simply don't care, just glad I did enough to make her leave for good. Am amazed at the facade she put up for so long IF I am reading that line correctly. I have no doubt she cheated though and even after learning this site she was able to fool me.

How do you marry or have serious relationship with a woman when you know nothing about her past? She is likely making 90 percent of it up to appease you and is a huge liar.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also she knew things about my new girlfriend that she could only know if she read my thread on this site so I know she reads up here.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Lol, no I didn't catch it. But I do now
It was the last hope I clinged to that somehow foreign women are better and you can trust them. What a damn joke. I should be ashamed of myself for being so dumb.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
I know it is easy to become negative.

But the undeniable fact, is that the woman you marry is never the woman you divorce, whether she files or you do.

That is why these days I look at it as a partnership. a BUSINESS Partnership, in a way.

A older guy should go into it with the attitude "We are partners. I pay half, pay my way...she does the same. I recognize that this is a relationship...which is great, but that relationships can and DO end every day. I must ensure I protect myself financially in case this one does."

That way, if things go south, you may suffer a broken heart....but better a broken heart than a broken heart AND financial ruin.

Call me cynical, but I am not walking that road.
I was not oblivious to her cheating I was fully aware and watching for signs but she never changed. She always had a meal waiting, always wanted to bang every night, always lit up with smiles whenever she saw me and got extremely happy. I thought to myself "no way".

There were no telltale signs other than her leaving when I got drunk staying at her "girlfriends" house and ofcourse her solo trips to her home country I never should have allowed... i just didn't want to go with her and didn't want to deprive her of seeing her "family". Now my view is changed and I don't think a wife should ever leave like that and it's a huge red flag. She was probably banging ex'es while over there. Since she was acting like that all the time it's scary what she might have done without me realizing.

I should have gotten a private investigator like I was thinking about. I will next time. I might do it now. Why waste any more life being with a liar?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Married Buried, your post just drives my point home.

I am not pointing fingers here. The fact that NO red flags showed up is even more reason for older guy, not needing kids, refuse to support a woman, or get into a relationship where he has to.

Your post made my advice to protect yourself financially even MORE valid.

The only other red flags were she accused me of being "two-faced" and "wondering what I do" when she is not around.

Lesson here? If she ever accuses you of something, she is doing it herself!!

johntab67

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Lesson here? If she ever accuses you of something, she is doing it herself!!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This!

They accuse you of what they are doing to keep you on the constant defensive. All the while you are pre-occupied with maintaining your defensive position you are too distracted to see the signs around of the other's cheating. Saw this with an AFC buddy and his BPD wife.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn from you mistakes not your successes!!!! How do you marry when you don't know anything about their past you ask?? Huh??? Well for starters you have to get to know them on a basic level. Then the more time you spend you get to know them more. In time, maybe sooner or later you find if it is worth pursuing. Can you know everything? Hell no, but you get a snapshot of her. You know enough to see if she fits your desires, and morals.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Married Buried said:
I was not oblivious to her cheating I was fully aware and watching for signs but she never changed. She always had a meal waiting, always wanted to bang every night, always lit up with smiles whenever she saw me and got extremely happy. I thought to myself "no way".

There were no telltale signs other than her leaving when I got drunk staying at her "girlfriends" house and ofcourse her solo trips to her home country I never should have allowed... i just didn't want to go with her and didn't want to deprive her of seeing her "family". Now my view is changed and I don't think a wife should ever leave like that and it's a huge red flag. She was probably banging ex'es while over there. Since she was acting like that all the time it's scary what she might have done without me realizing.

I should have gotten a private investigator like I was thinking about. I will next time. I might do it now. Why waste any more life being with a liar?
BRO, this sounds very similar to me with the ex bigamist h0r I was with who cheated on me with 3 men. I wanted to allow her to be a free woman and now be one of those guys who treats their women like property and tells them when to piss and which hand to wipe their \|/ with. So I gave her freedoms she wanted. I even allowed her to go out with "guy friends" without me, guys who I had met and never thought she would b@ng. And the funniest part of all, you mention getting a PI, I was a fvcking Cyber Investigator for a police dept at the time and she was using FB, Yahoo mail, and Gmail to talk to these men right in my own home on my own home network. You wanna talk about grabbing the fish out of the paws of the sleeping bear. I feel for ya bro, but sounds like you have moved on well and are on the right track to picking better women in the future. As am I.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
Learn from you mistakes not your successes!!!! How do you marry when you don't know anything about their past you ask?? Huh??? Well for starters you have to get to know them on a basic level. Then the more time you spend you get to know them more. In time, maybe sooner or later you find if it is worth pursuing. Can you know everything? Hell no, but you get a snapshot of her. You know enough to see if she fits your desires, and morals.
Good luck with that her whole life could be a lie. She could give you the password to all her accounts and they go back years and they are clean. That is what happened. She probably had hidden emails where she did whoring.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
BRO, this sounds very similar to me with the ex bigamist h0r I was with who cheated on me with 3 men. I wanted to allow her to be a free woman and now be one of those guys who treats their women like property and tells them when to piss and which hand to wipe their \|/ with. So I gave her freedoms she wanted. I even allowed her to go out with "guy friends" without me, guys who I had met and never thought she would b@ng. And the funniest part of all, you mention getting a PI, I was a fvcking Cyber Investigator for a police dept at the time and she was using FB, Yahoo mail, and Gmail to talk to these men right in my own home on my own home network. You wanna talk about grabbing the fish out of the paws of the sleeping bear. I feel for ya bro, but sounds like you have moved on well and are on the right track to picking better women in the future. As am I.

Funny thing is i came on here and asked about using a key logger on her when we were dating and was convinced no don't do that you should trust her.

**** off with that whoever said it, I listened to them. Although I suspect she did whoring through her Iphone so it doesn't matter.

Rogue One

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.

Married Buried said:
Asked my ex wife why she hasn't signed the divorce papers yet. Ofcourse she is lying saying she is out of the country. Why should she sign it? She is still getting free crap off me. I am anxious to marry my new woman!! :rolleyes: If she doesn't sign in the next week or 2 I will have her summoned to court and forced to sign.

We sent a few emails back and forth and got her emotional and all I remember from her last reply was the first line, I didn't even read the rest of the 3 paragraphs of her rambling I simply deleted it after reading the first few lines.

It said "I didn't cheat in the first year blah blah blah until..." and she justifies it with my drinking and other recreational activities.

That means she was cheating after the first year which means 2 years I was married to a cheater which makes sense because I let her go on trips and leave the house when she was "p!ssed". I was happy to have solitude time which ofcourse never should have allowed.

I guess English is not her first language but I think the b!tch turned out to be worse than American hoe's. I trusted her when she left, big mistake!!

I am not hurt or torn up I have moved on with a hottie. I think back and simply don't care, just glad I did enough to make her leave for good. Am amazed at the facade she put up for so long IF I am reading that line correctly. I have no doubt she cheated though and even after learning this site she was able to fool me.

How do you marry or have serious relationship with a woman when you know nothing about her past? She is likely making 90 percent of it up to appease you and is a huge liar.
In six months, as I cut a swath through some fuglies, I actually wound up with two women that were married in my bed. In both cases, I didn't know until after when they each insinuated about leaving their husbands. I don't know why women are like that. Their husbands are probably both perfectly good men.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rogue One said:
In six months, as I cut a swath through some fuglies, I actually wound up with two women thaUt were married in my bed. In both cases, I didn't know until after when they each insinuated about leaving their husbands. I don't know why women are like that. Their husbands are probably both perfectly good men.
I think the B!tch had no problem trying to screw over and cheat a "gringo" because they are racist idiots. Most likely her agenda is to become a citizen and bring over some loser from her country.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Buried Marriage,
Just forget about her,let the divorce roll on.she will come to the table eventually....The main thing to avoid is upsetting the Stupid Cow,that will just mean that most of the Money goes to the Legal Eagles..."Lesson here? If she ever accuses you of something, she is doing it herself"...My Wise old Mum used to say.."We never anticipate in others that which we have never contemplated ourselves"...As to all the generalisations about Foreign Women...Each Culture,and there are soo many,has its own characteristics,and of course,within each culture there are a wide variety of behaviours...but generalising from three years living in a Migrant Camp as a Boy to fifty years of travelling to most Asian,European and Middle Eastern Lands,I believe that the Family Mores and Confucian Ethic are soo deeply rooted in the Mainland Chinese Phsyche that these Women make superb wives and Lovers.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Buried Marriage,
Just forget about her,let the divorce roll on.she will come to the table eventually....The main thing to avoid is upsetting the Stupid Cow,that will just mean that most of the Money goes to the Legal Eagles..."Lesson here? If she ever accuses you of something, she is doing it herself"...My Wise old Mum used to say.."We never anticipate in others that which we have never contemplated ourselves"...As to all the generalisations about Foreign Women...Each Culture,and there are soo many,has its own characteristics,and of course,within each culture there are a wide variety of behaviours...but generalising from three years living in a Migrant Camp as a Boy to fifty years of travelling to most Asian,European and Middle Eastern Lands,I believe that the Family Mores and Confucian Ethic are soo deeply rooted in the Mainland Chinese Phsyche that these Women make superb wives and Lovers.
Yeah so never marry a peruvian remember this:

http://compendium.travelvice.com/reasons-to-hate-peru/

I am starting to doubt dating any latinas. I am even starting to suspect my current one. She is feeding me BS about me being only her 3rd lover, and other things which are obviously a lie. Gonna kick her to the curb soon most likely. All those south american women seem to be wh0res and liars.

Maybe I will give American women another chance.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear that you are moving on fine. Gaining citizenship and bringing some loser from her country might have been her agenda from the start. Don't fall for this ever again, not that you will anyway.
Also another huge disadvantage about marrying a foreign woman is that you know absolutely nothing about her past.
I personally know at least one prostitute girl from Russia who successful married some American loser.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
I am starting to doubt dating any latinas.
The only datapoints I have here to share are very religious ones, particularly Catholic. IME and friends, they tend to exhibit all kinds of bad behavior and then fall back on the crutch of forgiveness for sins. Probably similar in non Latinas, but seems more pronounced there.