Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

EX throwing signs

Pave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short. I dated a co worker for a few months, we got together, she dumped me. I said okay and walked away and haven't talk to her at all since they day she dumped me. I've been going on work like normal and just ignore her like if I don't know her.

Now it's been like a month and a half. At first when she dumped me she did everything to avoid me. Parking on different sides of the store, never coming to the side of the store I work at for like the first 3 weeks. Now, she actually parks her car on the side of the store I work at. I push carts at a grocery store and she actually finds carts around the store and brings them to the bay where I am usually at when it's clearly not her job. (She did this when we dated all the time, stopped when she broke up with me) other than that she likes to gossip around the store. I've actually heard that some girl told her I walk around like I'm tough ****. She actually went up to a buddy of mine and asked if this behavior was true about me. Even though she got what she wanted and left her alone she goes around talking about the break up to her female co workers instead of dropping the whole thing like she wanted.

There was one incident where a buddy of mine was talking to her in front of me. She panicked and couldn't even answer his questions. She seemed to be shaking. Later on she approached my friend and answered the questions while I wasn't around. The girl can't even look at me. One time we actually made eye contact and I gave a little grin. She just hand a blank expression and just looked down and walked away. This is all pretty ridiculous.

I never really think much of these little signs but do they actually mean anything or should I take them at face value? What does this all mean? Thanks

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
This doesn't mean anything but you should take this as a lesson and never date your coworkers. You're there to serve and help customers. Nothing more, nothing less. Avoid building a personal relationship with anyone at the workforce. This creates drama, confusion, over analytical (like what you're doing right now) a long with a lot of other B.S that makes it awkward for everyone to function properly and perform their tasks.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm thinking she may be having second thoughts.. The fact that she pointed out that you look tough now makes me think that maybe she didn't think that when she was with you but she does now. But again don't fall for it. She had her chance and she blew it

Pave

Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
This doesn't mean anything but you should take this as a lesson and never date your coworkers. You're there to serve and help customers. Nothing more, nothing less. Avoid building a personal relationship with anyone at the workforce. This creates drama, confusion, over analytical (like what you're doing right now) a long with a lot of other B.S that makes it awkward for everyone to function properly and perform their tasks.
True but for now I just wonder what the behavioral change means. We literally don't talk and it doesn't get at all in the way of our work. It was never that serious. We just don't talk now. She just puts on a show with these little actions and countless other acts which makes me wonder why and what's the point.

The whole tough act I just thought she expected me to be groveling around after the breakup and I don't do so. I assumed it's just a question that would be able to be used as ammunition and be like oh he's faking it. But again, I don't get the pointless question and to actually ask a buddy of mine.. like why do you even care lol.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe your cold demeanour is unsettling her. Doesn't necessarily mean she's interested again, she might be just scared!

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you push carts at a grocery store I would assume you are in high school, which means get off this site and get out there and just date around and have fun and learn the good and bad about women on your own. Never get too serious in HS with a girl, you both are so young and changing all the time. Then once you have been drilled to half death by this crazy women come back around college for some advice...haha
good luck

Pave

Don Juan
Reaction score
exhausted said:
If you push carts at a grocery store I would assume you are in high school, which means get off this site and get out there and just date around and have fun and learn the good and bad about women on your own. Never get too serious in HS with a girl, you both are so young and changing all the time. Then once you have been drilled to half death by this crazy women come back around college for some advice...haha
good luck
I'm actually 21. In college. Push carts because it offers the most hours currently in the store. Also helps me keep active.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what she thinks. Proceed as normal and don't go back on your decision. Her hamster may be spinning.

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest moving on, a lot of chicks try bs like that. They get upset over small stuff and blow it out of proportion, then do dumb stuff and come back. Unless your emotionally attached to her,id call it quits for good.

Pave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bossman90 said:
I suggest moving on, a lot of chicks try bs like that. They get upset over small stuff and blow it out of proportion, then do dumb stuff and come back. Unless your emotionally attached to her,id call it quits for good.
Well she dumped me out of the blue over some really dumb crap. Beforehand everything was really good. Actually a day before she broke up with me our families met. So I believe she jumped the gun because if she previously planned to break up with me she would have never had her family meet mine.

I like her still but she dumped me and it was pretty harsh so I wouldn't beg for her back or show her any attention due to it. Unless she shows me she regrets it but she's really passive aggressive. Would never walk up to me and admit she messed up. I'm assuming this is her signs she's giving off that she cares at least. I won't jump the gun and say she regrets it but the girl went to avoiding me completely to now consistently putting herself in situations to run into me or be in my proximity.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep up No Contact, unless you run into her at work you can say Hi and act like everything is alright. Its her loss anways, just dont take her back, 9 times outta 10 it will fail and she will dump you harder than last time!

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pave said:
I'm actually 21. In college. Push carts because it offers the most hours currently in the store. Also helps me keep active.
My bad bud.

Just keep it low key, smile and be nice act like nothing bothers you, that will bother her and make her feel like she is the one missing out and second guessing her decision.

21 is very young, but in today's world, it has to be more difficult than when I was 21.

Pave

Don Juan
Reaction score
exhausted said:
My bad bud.

Just keep it low key, smile and be nice act like nothing bothers you, that will bother her and make her feel like she is the one missing out and second guessing her decision.

21 is very young, but in today's world, it has to be more difficult than when I was 21.
It's no problem man. That's currently what I do now. It's just that I try to avoid running into her and eye contact. But if I avoid eye contact then that shows something is bothering me I guess. Just trying to figure out this dumb behavior. Thanks all for the input. Anything helps.

Yeah it's so dumb now a days at 21. Social media makes it stupid for girls. They literally all have dudes lined up on social media.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pro tip do not introduce a girl to your family until you're getting serious. A few months is not serious. Parental introductions tend to suggest getting serious. You're 21 and you should be nowhere near serious with any girl.

Pave

Don Juan
Reaction score
The_411 said:
Pro tip do not introduce a girl to your family until you're getting serious. A few months is not serious. Parental introductions tend to suggest getting serious. You're 21 and you should be nowhere near serious with any girl.
I thought of that too. Our whole interaction lasted 4 months about. She actually introduced me to her family before I did. I didn't really take it as a big deal since I knew her mom from her coming to the store.

It's not like I forced it upon her. The day before we broke up her family coming over was completely ok by her. She even asked to make sure they can come. That's what doesn't make sense. Why break up with me the next day and pull a stunt like that?

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pave said:
I thought of that too. Our whole interaction lasted 4 months about. She actually introduced me to her family before I did. I didn't really take it as a big deal since I knew her mom from her coming to the store.

It's not like I forced it upon her. The day before we broke up her family coming over was completely ok by her. She even asked to make sure they can come. That's what doesn't make sense. Why break up with me the next day and pull a stunt like that?
You got a lesson on one of key rules of women: Judge a woman by her actions not her words. She may have said she was ok with it but she really wasn't. Or maybe there was another guy in the picture or maybe she was in a bad mood.

You can't assume anything, but clearly what she said didn't match up with how she acted.

Be thankful as you don't have to waste more time on someone who isn't reliable