Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex Texted After 19 days No Contact.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
Don't underestimate the lowness and cuckoldness of the modern man . Some will ask a cheater to come back.
I don't consider myself the 'modern man'. I want a girl who respects me.

What should I do?

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
So.....19 days ago my Ex of 7 years dumped me. We had been doing long distance for the past 10 months and had experienced some issues.

You can read the story here:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=221742

Anyway, after she dumped me, I didn't beg or plead for her back, I just went silent. Not a word from me or her.

Today she texts me "Hey, I hope you've been well. I'm coming to town in 3 weeks....maybe we could meet for coffee or something and talk."

I have not responded. I'm not sure if I want her back, or want to move on. I'm torn between the two.

Regardless, what do you think the intention of her wanting to meet is? So she can feel less guilty for dumping me? To re-affirm her decision was right to dump me? To boost her ego? Or just to get me talking to her again now?

How should I respond....if at all....? And....should I meet her?
Fck that bish dont respond ditch her like a bad habit. She doesnt want nothing from you but to see you miserable or see how she affected you. dont respond to her. Dont give her any satisfaction of seeing you. Matter fact block that h0e number why you at it. Remember she broke up with you dont be thinking of taking her back. At least until your emotionally stable and you can use her behind like a side piece but your not ready for that. Just ignore her for now.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not reply to this woman. After everything she did to you, it's best to hold on to your dignity and resist the urge to succumb to her trap. You're already well on your way out of this woman (no contact) and on your way to health, quality women that will treat you like a king.

Go out running, hangout with you single friends, meet new women by just being friendly and down to earth. The worst thing you can do is get back to her and feed her ego. Make that hamster run by showing her she made a mistake from which there is no recovery.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
I have not responded. I'm not sure if I want her back, or want to move on. I'm torn between the two.
Who gives a $hit what she wants. There should be nothing to talk about.

How the hell can you still be torn between wanting her back and moving on?

Remember how she treated you?

spax said:

Girlfriend of 7 years moves across state 10 months ago for job.
- Grows distant when away but fine in person.
- Spends a lot of time with guy from work.
- Tells me on the phone that she doesn't see the relationship going anyway.
- Says she wants to break up.
- I chump out and drive 5 hours to see her to talk face to face.
- She freaks out, says she will call the cops if I don't leave and makes me stay in a motel.
- I manage to soften up, make out, get a BJ from her.
- She leaves to go to work affirming that decision is final, I go back home and no contact since really

Did you forget all this?

Don't even give her the time of day spax.

She had no problem dumping you.

Move on.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
This. Always makes me laugh when guys talk with pride about going back to their exes just for sex when they were completely abused/humiliated/cheated on in the relationship.

Do these people value their self respect so little that they're willing to give it up for some cheap pvssy?

and this op is the keyword you should keep in your mind, cheap, a low value woman, you shouldn't ask himself if you want her back or not, you should ask himself should I invite the chick I meet yesterday or that one today? go out, ignore her and move on, cehater should never been given a 2nd chance, they did once they will do it again.

consider it her character, you will not want a person with that kind of character around you, its enough you ahve to deal with this kind of people but choose to spend your time with someone like that?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your decision now on what to do will determine whether or not you become a man or remain a little boy.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for your advice. F*ck that b*tch!!!

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I still miss her... Even tho she cheat on me and suck another man ****... I still want her back coz I don't think I can do better....

That's what goes through your mind.....

No pvssy is worth a devaluation of yourself