Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

EX sitauation. Oneitis maybe?

toom

Reaction score
I've never had much problem finding girls for casual things, (I have found the sosuave website, though, a goldmine of information). I did however have a girlfriend up until August time. It wasn't a long relationship, but it was with a girl who I'd resisted commiting to for a long time. However we had slept together on and off for six months or so. Everything was fine until she rang me one morning crying and saying she had kissed a guy (this didn't bother me it seemed as much as it did her, though i was a bit pissed off) and she split up with me, saying she didn't know what she wanted. Stupidly, forgetting play it cool and do everything advised, I pressurized (never begged though) and fought against this indecision. It didn't help matters over the next few months, though we met and stupidly slept together one more time.
She kept contact with me quite regularly for a few months. Yet the last few weeks we gone into a stage where we still talk every few days over the net. I initiate most convos. Part of me still wants her back, (though I've been seeing other girls since we split) because I've never known anyone so fun to be with, or as romantic or tender as her.

What can I do? Is there a way to improve the situation and become mates with her with the possibility of something in the future? And furthermore, has anyone got any tips for talking to people on msn/yahoo that kind of thing? The form of communication interests me

Thanks D.Js

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, chatting online for the next 5 years will get you absolutely nowhere. Ask her to meet you in person. But even then, don't expect much. She dumped you. I don't see why she would like you more now than she did in August.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to disappear for a bit. Your too available and she knows it. If you walk away for a while, then she might come crawling back to you. Or you just might realize that there are other girls who are out there waiting to meet you.

Guys have a hard to letting go of girls they have high interest in, especially when the girl doesn't have an equal level of interest. Don't be one of those guys.

PIMP

toom

Reaction score
Good advice guys. I'm gonna try do that for a while :)