ex showed up... what to do ?

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl who nexted me a few months ago sent me an e-mail yesterday asking me for "pictures of US together" which I promised to send her when we were a couple but never did.

I dont have any feelings for her and would like to humiliate her a bit, what should I write ?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acq said:
a girl who nexted me a few months ago sent me an e-mail yesterday asking me for "pictures of US together" which I promised to send her when we were a couple but never did.

I dont have any feelings for her and would like to humiliate her a bit, what should I write ?
Honestly man, the best thing you can do is ignore her. She will most likely write you again, but just ignore, ignore and ignore. Period. why the F**k should you send pics of you and her together when she douched you from some other dude that she most likely BJ'd everyday??

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
good idea thanks ;) its not that she ditched me or something, our relationship just "died" on its own and there was not much else left to do.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
What's wrong with just sending her the pictures?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acq said:

You are not a couple anymore so all bets are off.

As for the humiliation part, I wouldn't do it. It ain't worth it.

Just delete her email and put it in the trash bin just like she did with this relationship.

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with just sending her the pictures?
everything! especially since I deleted everything that reminded me of her.

anyway, email has been properly recycled and her address will be added to the spam list too.

chuchu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Send that bish picture of you and your new gf together.

Just kidding :D

I'm happy for you.

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
wish a had a new gf.. Im quite lonely atm :)