Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex roomate

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a myspace from this chick who was my roomate, who screwed me over for a couple hundred bucks several years ago. Im gonna be seeing her again at a hometown reunion in Vegas. Before I reply with a rude message, I wanted to see what you all think.
Its been years, and Ive forgiven a lot of people for worse, but I dont want to be a wuss about it. What do you guys think I should write her? She is fvckable, by the way.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reply with "Hi there sweatie, I'm so happy to hear from you, you still owe me a couple hundred bucks! Looking forward to seeing you again."

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do what ^^^^ said! Actually tell her you are single and try to hook up with her. Then when the moment comes grab the money and RUUUUUN! :woo:

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I was too direct there, ok try this reply:

"Hi there sweatie, I'm so happy to hear from you, you still owe me a couple hundred bucks you human sperm bank! Looking forward to seeing you again."

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
Don't do what ^^^^ said! Actually tell her you are single and try to hook up with her. Then when the moment comes grab the money and RUUUUUN! :woo:
I like your idea. lol. im really not after the money, but i do want her to apologize, then open wide when I see her. I'll grudge fvck the debt out of her!