Ex regrets dumping you - How did you do it ?

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would love to hear from someone who was dumped by his girl and has made his ex regret her decision, by improving himself. What did you read, do, how did you deal with your unique situation, emotions, loneliness, how long did it take you, what thinking patterns did you realise were not realistic ? etc.

Nice thread > http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=209121

Thank You in advance :)
-
In the meantime >> Book of Pook.

Last edited:

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're doing it right you won't care whether she regrets it or not. I know she's the only thing on your mind, but you really think about that first sentence for a while.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done that, but by that time I had long gotten over her. In fact I've had another girl in between.

1 year later, I hung out with her on a purely friends basis and suddenly she went total AFC on me. We had awesome dates, sex, then I dumped her. I wasn't feeling it anymore.

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Screwing up revenge

Thank You for your replies guys. Am digging a bit to find out the cause of my hangover :)

Courtesy
-- VV

TheCWord said:
-Counseling. I know this is not for everyone - and people who have never done it before are probably quick to mock it - but if you feel STUCK... if you WANT to make the changes but the gears just aren't turning, I highly recommend talk therapy.

I didn't have severe emotional issues. No baggage with my parents, no abuse, no addictions, etc. I just wanted to change my way of thinking and needed a guide, so I did some research online and found a psychologist whose mission statement included, "I believe that my clients already have the answers within themselves."

What we were able to accomplish together was changing my thinking patterns. I used to overthink and chase negative thoughts down a rabbit hole until I was paralyzed with anxiety... Now, I still get negative thoughts, but I just kind of notice them and don't go down the rabbit hole.
|> From the thread in my Original Post
-
Right after she dumped me, she went back to her ex. I like an idiot, announced this to the whole world on Facebook. The effect >> She dumped her ex immediately and went single.

Don't know if this is right, but am angry cause I got her out of possible pain. Wanted her to suffer...

FACEBOOK :cuss:

Last edited:

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
If you're doing it right you won't care whether she regrets it or not. I know she's the only thing on your mind, but you really think about that first sentence for a while.
This. Seeking retribution, vengeance and satisfaction in order to validate your self worth is a reaction of an imbalanced mind that is influenced highly by external factors, via a lever that increases the impact.

If you stabilize yourself and find happiness in you, you will not be influenced by external factors as much, as though the lever were reversed, and it decreased impact. So when you unexpectedly land a perfect 10, you're not out of your mind extatic, you're only satisfied, you don't scream "HOLY SH!T!!!!" :rockon: ten times, you just think - good :up:. And when this same perfect 10 after 1 year cheats on you with your best friend, you don't scream "FVCKING *****!!!!" :cuss: :cry: a million times, you just think, "damn it... oh well" :rolleyes: