Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex-PUA reveals...

Don Pablo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by One on One
Well, I agree with most of what you said, but are you against pre-marital sex completely? Nearly all marriages these days have pre-marital sex and I'd say it's a pretty poor predictor of how a marriage might turn out.
And most marriages also end in divorce. While it may not be a definite rule, if a relationship can survive a long time without sex, the sex after marriage will just make it stronger.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Expua, answer this for me.

Dispite all of the pain, therapy, and thought you had to use to reach this point, would you trade it ALL to go back to the AFC way of thought and never have that happen? To be completly oblivious what you COULD do, even if it would hurt you in the end?

In short, if you could go back, would you take the red or the blue pill?

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Playboi0323
Well, I don't think anyone was coming onto this site looking on how to find a wife or life partner. If you are not the one giving advice, you are probably just looking for ways to boost your self-esteem and confidence by looking that anonymous girl in the eye and make them melt in your precense. I see that you are trying to prevent the addiction from starting, expua, but Ithink we just need to reaffirm these men that sex isn't the only key to happiness.
Expua, I was wondering if you meant any and all forms of sex before marriage? For instance, what if a couple wants to wait to literally fvck for when they are married and just go with oral/significant other's helping hand to "take the edge off" so to speak? Would that still count as a bad way to go, even if they hold off with actual sex until marriage?

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps I'm taking this out of line, but I call B S on this post. I don't care if I'm the only one to post it. Everything I see from his post tells me that he isn't what he says he is, in other words he has some agenda that I can't read. Although I'm guessing it's a religious bent.

How can you say this : "I bought all the books - starting with the BHSC, then DYD". Then in your very next post you write this: "...and I've heard of DeAngelo on the net. In my opinion, you just wasted $100. Doc Love and DeAngelo basically teach you how to be some Don Juan player guy and how to manipulate slutty Ameriskanks into a relationship" How do you in one sentence claim you bought DYD, and then you heard about DeAngelo on the net in the very next post. I don't buy it.

"If you've been DJing for awhile now, you're 100% likely to marry someone based on how good they are in bed...." That's complete horse poop. I started practicing my DJ skills a few years ago, found a great woman, and was in a great relationship for three years, and it had very little at all to do with the sex. I chose for many other reasons.

The line about the only people who stay married are the ones who don't have premarital sex is complete BS. I come from a family where three of my family members are therapists, and I have never heard anything like this come out of their mouths.

I've read through your posts a few times now. I'm more and more convinced that you aren't who you say you are. You are no PUA, nor have you ever been a "regular poster" on this site or any other. You have totally misconstrued the teachings of many of the dating "gurus". Sure Gunwitch is all about getting laid, that's his thing. I agree, doubtful he's happy. However, David DeAngelo is right on with his research. I've listened/watched his courses, and brought them up with my female friends. They all are forced to agree that what he teaches is true. You can disagree all you want, yet the truth still remains the truth.

It's all in the application of the material. Sure you can use these materials to become a male slut. Or you can stop praying to god, use the materials and get your own quality woman because YOU chose her. That's why I use the material, because I'm tired of women choosing me. I want to be the one to go get what I want, and I can guarantee you it won't be all about sex. It's much like anything else, it's a skill. One that can be learned. I may have to date dozens of women, but I know I will have a lot better luck going out and finding my own women, than hoping/praying one will fall in my lap through blind luck.

So expua, I call a spade a spade. You have some other agenda, and it's not what you say it is. But, everyone else is welcome to buy into your B S if they want to. The game is still the game even if "expua" doesn't agree with it. You can make of it what you want yet unless you decide to be a celibate hermit, you're still going to have to play the game. Your choice whether you want to bury your head in a hole (pun meant) and pretend you're outside of the rules, or actually learn to play the game. Life doesn't reward those who aren't willing to work for what they want.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it is BS with a hidden agenda, but I see a lot of sense in this post.

When you attempt to transform yourself from an AFC into a DJ, you go through a lot of stages. Your present state of mind always seems right...until the next one.

All I know is that I'm currently contented with who I am, the woman I'm with and my state of mind. That's enough for me and it came with dropping the intensity of the DJing/seduction.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a pleasant surprise for an exPUA to come out and share what has really happened in his past and be completely open about it. I found what you wrote to be extremely close to what has been the main theme (that I've figured out by talking with many people about it) of the path of the PUA. Here's what I've found:

Desensitzation of the PUA. That's right. The guys who are out there everyday macking and PUing chicks become desensitized in respects to the way they can now fully utilize their feelings and emotions (because they're barely recognizable). Sure, PUAs say something to a girl and even to himself to the point where he almost believes the stuff he tells and thinks he believes, but in the end it's not congruent with what he really wants and, thus, over a long period of time doing this (years) the PUA has a hard time dealing with the (internal) changes that have taken place.

I mean sure, the PUA has sex with so many different girls, but none of them mean anything to him. Just another trophy. Another FB. Another recepticle to bust your DNA into. It doesn't matter at the time though, cause he's getting his. But after years of being like that, the PUA will come to the realilzation that this lifestyle still isn't what he really wanted and it's time to start all over again. Where to go then?

You need to look deep within yourself to find that answer. It is inside you. It always has been. I can't tell you your path. No one can. It will manifest itself when you're ready to accept it.

thecraftylefty

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neat-o!

A post with a bunch of this guy's OPINIONS stated as FACT...and the gerneralizations that he applies to EVERY man who enjoys having sex with multiple women and American women are amazingly false.

Man, I hope this guy isn't a counselor.

I would pay him NOT to counsel me.

I hope you young and impressionable minds out there don't listen to pseudo-intellectuals such as this clown.

Cheers!

Eric

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashley Chuckles
I hope you're not Winston...

A very similar ideology packaged up differently since last time it got laughed outta the forum... also the link to the aws website
You've got a hell of a memory! Add to this what Romeo said and, expua buddy, you are obviously a fake.

There is a difference on this board between a PUA and a DJ and your post seems to be aimed against the PUA mindset. What you didn't take into account is that being a true PUA takes a lot of talent (contrary to what some people think), nerves of steel, and years' training. The kind of skills a PUA posesses are a result of a lot of the kind of dedication few people are capable of. You can't just go on a seduction site and say you're an ex-PUA. All the real PUA's will immediately know you for what you are. They have the skills you pretend to have. Imagine trying to fool a professor or a salesman into believing you are a good conversationalist. It might work on a shy keyboard-jockey but not on the professor or the salesman. You can't go up to a PUA and lie to him that you're PUA. He'll sniff you out from a mile!

What you're saying is not without merit, and I happen to agree with it to a large extent, but why lie about stuff that you expose you like that :confused:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is a great post.

I completely agree with you.

One reason I cant go out and do the dating girls and **** is..I dotn want to hurt people intentionally..as Man I dont think that is right.

not everygirl I meet is gonna be some nasty slut..or bith or easy chick..some might care about me..and I cant do that to people.

****y and funny is ok...but Charisma is the best.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr CODE..

I agree.

I am instantly becoming better with all people.! not just women

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, I'm not impressed. You sound just as angry with women and as helpless as any WBAFC out there. YOUR goal of "sex with as many women as possible" was disatisfying to you, so now you're blaming women and the methods? *ERNNT!!* Run of the mill AFC mindset. Why not change your goal and focus on using your 5 years of skills to get a quality woman instead of relying on God to bring one along??

This whole game is a struggle with oneself. It sounds like you had some guilt about the pre-marital sex to begin with. Why not examine that and see if it's healthy or self limiting? I'm no professional therapist, but anytime I become angry with the state of reality, a red flag goes up and I force myself to examine my feelings and motives. I usually find unhealthy reasons for my anger.

I've recently experienced a significant shift in my emotional world view, where failures and rejections no longer make me angry and depressed. I genuinely enjoy all of the encounters I have because each is an opportunity to LEARN. Only recently have I fully REALIZED this on an emotional level.

This self reflection isn't just something I do. The good PUAs also post some very insightful stuff about themselves. So, I don't believe you about PUAs being unhappy people since the good ones are constantly involved in self therapy and self realization (Inner Game). Furthermore, I've read some posts by top PUAs that are full of compassion for the "evil American women" that you talk about. Likewise, I've read lots of posts by AFCs that are brimming with anger and loathing for the same women. Are you really angry with the women or with yourself?

Finally, I agree with those suspecting your authenticity as a seasoned PUA. Doc Love was my intro to this scene. He specifically states that he is NOT here to help people get laid quickly but to get a quality wife. Sex does not even have to factor into the System. If you really studied him, you should know this.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all of this confuses me.

it seems people do this for dif reasons. why i agree that u should be who u want to be..but i dont like how u said about 5 yrs of sex ****ed ur life up?

how?

Reaction score
1. A PUA is not an AFC. Because there is nothing frustrating when your an PUA. Your getting laid and laid constantly.

2. ONe man's experience in this game does not make it the same for everyone else.

3. Too bad this fool had to learn **** the hard way on keeping it in perspective. But it doesn't make all of you DJ"s and what you do bad. It's just one man's opinion.

4. People who become therapist, Psychologist, Psych. heads are more fawked up than the average person. This is why the go into these fields...trying to fix themselves.

So if your already fawked up as can be seen by his history and intense desire to correct himself...then of course your going to get even more fawked up.

5. This fool needed therapy himself. Hopefully he got it. Sounds like his therapist is a woman who made him feel bad for being a real man and getting laid....expua never mind the what it means to be a real man comments.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree, this is one mans opinion.

However, I do agree with the post.

I have said for a while now that after just fukcing with a lot of girls, getting your ego big, feeling like that guy u see out of the movies with all the woman, it all comes tumbling down. U soon realise, WTF did I do.......WTF was the point of that..........

Now I am looking for that quality woman, although then again I realise most relationships end up fukced up anyways. Plus I enjoy being single, so I am really stuck at the moment. Oh well, I enjoy my life now so no need to change............lol, just gotta figure out what I really want when it comes to woman and marriage etc, then time to put it into action.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comments.

I firmly believe most men feel this way. It's a severe drain on time, resources, and life, to be chasing something, or even focusing on something that's constantly fleeting. Chasing women like it's a hobby IS an addiction. Worse off...

Doing it as a sport, and only seeking to fvck women, will precipitate our demise and downward trend in relationships. As women "assume" men only want sex, women will become more cynical about men in general, further unraveling the threads of long-term relationships. If people don't change the ideal, we can't change the idea, and what is only a mental game, will become an epidemic.

On the flip side, I've taken the time to examine some of the materials out there. Personally, I wouldn't dump money on seminars. Why? Not because they don't work, but because I could invest that money in myself, myself businesses, and my life. That will MAKE you the person you need to be to ATTRACT all that you desire to be.

It seems a certain BACKWARDS mentality has come to pass, that the problems are outside of us, or that we're broken. People, the writing is on the wall. For millions of years, your ancestors procreated, how is this any different? You can cite different cases, but bottom line is, we're built to mate.

If you focus on becoming the person you want and doing the things you desire, those actions inturn will MAKE you the person you want to become. They will make you an attractive person.

-To become a businessman, you have to realize certain traits. If you're determined to succeed, you'll gain and exude these traits.
-To ride a motorcycle, you will have to realize certain traits, such as being more daring, carefree, and respomsible, yes responsible on the road.
-To live on your own, requires a level of independence, and responsibility.

You see, rather than CREATING these traits inside of you, DOING what life asks of you and following your dreams will make you into the person you want to become. Sitting at home will give you the ideas of what to do, but you can't integrate any of it into who you are because you don't know how or when to use it. Hence why, our forefathers had an easier time of getting ahead than us because all they could do in life WAS to JUST DO IT. They had no TV, no Internet, no video games, and mass communication was very little. Global connectivity was minimal. Now, even video games are sports and male testoserone levels plummet because you rarely use your God given talents.

I won't disagree, nor agree. I'm of the mindset that you get what you give, that, yes sex, is great, and wonderful, but following that path as your business will leave you little else in life. I'm of the belief that I'd rather be with and date girls totally crazy into sex, totally into being fun, into being a person, than meeting any girl at a club. That certainly leaves plenty of women for you guys who like girls at clubs, bars, and the like, but then again, like attracts like. And any girl who'd give it up once to a guy on a ONS, would do it again from a bar.

End.

A-Unit

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Last edited:

Neil_v

Reaction score
Seduction Community Sucks!!!

Hi. I think a man who truly is what you call "Don Juan" doesn´t even learn tricks or changes something in Him, so that women like him, because He knows what he stands for.

I´ve had beautiful girls as girlfriends. After time I decided to marry an amazing girl, we had been in a relationship before and she was deeply in love with me, honestly. And you know what? I hadn´t read any seduction book, I actually was a complete nice guy, yeah, I wasn´t the guy who had sex with many girls. Actually I was virgin. But you know what? (and I don´t say it with arrogance), I get the most beautiful girls, and most PUAs and wanna be PUAs I know, have mediocre success with women, and woow, they spend so much time learning heavy seduction theory and think that being "nice" is wrong!! Sorry guys, but you are missing a lot of things. You don´t need all those books, they actually make you worst with women. Ohh, and mess your life and your selfsteem.

I became very ambicious and wanted to be "attractive" to most girls I could, even when I had a girlfriend. Just for the sake of being more "attractive" and started to read and apply many guys tricks and mindsets, and totally forgot about being "nice" and actually became a PUA, and a good one, by the way, but I realized I actually became less attractive, those techniques worked but in less quality girls, but beautiful girls with moral values, and smart, those girls started to see me less attractive.

I say this because that girl I told you about, she started to realize I was not the same guy she fell in love with the last time, (a complete nice guy). And she broke up with me.

I got rid of those books and started to be myself again and I´m seeing the same success I had before I entered the seduction community.

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to whoever found this - its an interesting read. And as a divorced man myself, I can definitely relate to some things the op was talking about. Old thread or not, truth has no expiration date.

chiefoverlord

Reaction score
I don't understand why some people have supported this expua guy.

Sure, he made a *couple* of good points, but he appears to be a religious fundamentalist. I reach this conclusion from the following:

In his post he prays to God, talks about religion, advocates against sex before marriage, looks down on divorce, and praises the pope.

Now, this got me thinking that he might just be a person pretending to be an ex-PUA, when in reality he is just finding a new place to preach the holy gospel.