Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex Oneitis Now Working With This..

Re-ac-tor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Few months back I took an 8.5 out a few times. All went relatively well, though I came across oneitis on my behalf, and with Anti-Dump's Machine, pulled back.

She's looks, acts, and charms her way through every guy in league of Marilyn Monroe. I mean, when we were in bed, this girl tells me she's read/has 6 Monroe biographies.

So, naturally, she's a sure-shot c0ck tease to the nth degree.

Which, of course, would make her a dynamite shooter girl at the club lounge I bounce at. We hired her today.

Now, all the gossip is centered on her getting hired, and the wonderings of how 'awkward' it may be for me, with her around.

I have little to no awkwardness with her, anymore.

Example - Saturday night. She's there as a patron, I'm indoors looking over the main room. The entire time she's carousing with guys, kino to the 9's, flirtatious as f*ck. Didn't bother me as I'm off the oneitis, though she did come up to me, kino me, kissed the cheek etc.

Happened again at the end of the night as I'm outside. Didn't even see her, comes up, kisses me on the cheek and massages my bicep...next thing I know she's taking off with a guy who I think is seeing her friend, leave hand in hand, lol.

This all comes a few days after she throws me a text stating she's busy working days, but would let me know when she's available..

I won't be texting her.

So, it's nice that I'm mostly over her, though a lay would be satisfactory, (I've gone 3rd base) but with her now working the shifts I'm working...and, yada yada..

..how would you, the more experienced, senior members, deal with this girl. I figure just play indifferent and go from there.

This girl's a doozy.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes' playing the field and so should you.

You could get a lay from her but your gonna have to play a tonne of mind games to get that far.

Simple one would be to create some drama cause a slight fight after work or when your alone and push the right buttons for a makeout and escalate to sex.

OR you could take for granted she likes the attention and try and game her the "normal way"

Or just stay away as I really don't think she's worth the time, esp as she was your oneitis no good can come from it.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she will need to see you around other girls that are as hot or hotter than her. she has to see that the other hot girls are actually attracted to you. it cant just be hot chicks you are just talking to. there must be flirting and lots of kino. jealousy is the most powerful emotion to test attraction. if that doesnt win her over, it means she's not attracted to you. if thats the case she may have been using you the whole time to get the job. its unfortunate but 9's & 10's figure out how to do this pretty quickly. you can always start over and try again, but you'll have to build more attraction, and now that she knows you somewhat, it will be more difficult to change her perception of you.

Re-ac-tor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, interesting perspectives.

Basically, I may just stay away. I mean, I'm no good at 'flirting' I guess, when I'm a) working and b) in a loud as hell environment.

Any tips on body language in a club/lounge scene?

I've been picked up a few times by 8's, I mean this girl was the first one to eye me all around for a few weeks before I got the hint.. so if the mantra of thevilittletroll holds, we'll see how she goes. I've 'flirted' with girls around her outside on the patio when I do door (one's I've taken out a couple times); we'll see.

I played her 'old school' in the beginning of simple ask for number/date, boom, so I'm not sure of how much effort head game wise I'll have to stoke her fire with. I mean, I could throw power her way and ask her if she needs a lift home at the end of the night, which I have done before at her previous place of work..meh.

"Or just stay away as I really don't think she's worth the time, esp as she was your oneitis no good can come from it."

Everything in me points to this - though I kinda see her in a different light now, less LTR-y, more mess-around-your-heading-away-to-uni-in-sept-anyways type vibe now.

People with examples of past sexual, now working relationships that really didn't go anywhere, though you still had to work with the broad - post 'em.