Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ex initiating contact

khadd909

Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex sends me a late happy birthday msg after no contact for 6 months ..before doing that she makes her friend call me and say happy birthday and to know if im traveling anywhere this summer the next day i get her msg...

I didn't reply because first its doesn't matter anymore and second i don't need to prove to anyone that im the "real man" or not a "little boy" by replying
but something in me still screams out if you seriously don't care anymore a thank you back at her isnt bad just out of decency ...does that mean im still not over her completely ?

whats your outlook of on this situation and would a confident man have the ignore thing on his artillery ??

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
yeah will here new guy has goofed up and she wants to cheat on him with you .. soo.. you will act cal,m and neutral and invite her over for drinks aND movie.. and you will F close with no deep convo about feeling or relationships at all.. you will make her into a sex buddy

khadd909

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
yeah will here new guy has goofed up and she wants to cheat on him with you .. soo.. you will act cal,m and neutral and invite her over for drinks aND movie.. and you will F close with no deep convo about feeling or relationships at all.. you will make her into a sex buddy

that friend of hers is her sisters boyfriend which was one of my best mates till everything got revealed with that crew and i cut them out of my life.

im not really interested in inviting such quality people in my life anymore but thanks for the suggestion

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
khadd909 said:
something in me still screams out if you seriously don't care anymore a thank you back at her isnt bad just out of decency
Well I wouldn't say anything just to be nice, but if you're telling us that you seriously don't care anymore then yes you can.

I sent a Happy Birthday text a girl I nexted just because a reminder popped up on my phone. I had zero expectations but she actually brought up getting together.

If you have no outcome dependence, do what you feel like doing.