Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex girlfriend wrote to me

pagemaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question for everyone. I was dating a girlfriend for about 3 years. We were friends for 2 years before becoming a couple. We broke up about 1 year ago next month. We every so often send some emails to each other. She broke up with me because she was not happy. She told me back in the summer that she had a new boyfriend but it was "different".

I send a simple hello. She responded with a hi and maybe we can get together for a coffee or something. I responded back that it is not a good idea because we were friends before getting together and I don't want anything damaging the fact that we have broken up. She responds with a "I am moved on, just to let you know".

Today she sends me a "hello" email and a lets get together for a coffee in you have changed your position.

What the fu.ck?

I don't want to see her. I will just get feelings that I once had back. I initiated being friends through email and that is all I want. I told her that. Now she wants to go for coffee.

What does everyone think?

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
DO NOT GO

YOU STILL CARE ABOUT HER

SHE DUMPED YOU ONCE, SHE'LL DO IT AGAIN

DO NOT GO BACK TO HER UNLESS SHE SAYS, "WANT TO COME PENETRATE ME ANYWHERE TONIGHT?"

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's right...without the yelling. :)

She's not even available anymore. No sex. No hugs. No kissing. What? You sit in front of her, she'd see you coming apart in front of her. She might even see you as weak.

I say tell, "Something has come up." and ask "for a raincheck."

That way you'll see her but when it's convienent for you.

Let me know how it goes...

pagemaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo
He's right...without the yelling. :)

She's not even available anymore. No sex. No hugs. No kissing. What? You sit in front of her, she'd see you coming apart in front of her. She might even see you as weak.

I say tell, "Something has come up." and ask "for a raincheck."

That way you'll see her but when it's convienent for you.

Let me know how it goes...
i don't even care about raincheck and all that. I am just going to tell her "sorry not interested in having a coffee with you, maybe some other time".

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah.... she's almost blatently asking you to be her fuxbuddy. You must have really gave it to her good.

Ask her. Put it right out there, what do you want? Give her 3 options:

friends
fuxbuddies
relationship

Then decide on based her answer. If you feel you need to "teach her a lesson", then by all means, answer "no thanks" to any answer she gives you...

... but if you want to harvest some free booty...

I'm being insensitive.

Pagemaster, you initiated with the "hello". Initiate or masturbate? So I'm confused. What is it that you were hoping to accomplish with the e-mailing her? You say you'll have feelings again, soooo... Which of the three options above were YOU looking for? Are you going to follow through, or chump out?

neonlandmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay with your origional course of action.

She's cut off.

It's unfortunate you can't be friends anymore, but you've got to pick yourself up and move on.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of the DJ pledge is to never under any circumstances go back to an EX. Teach her a lesson. Move on.

pagemaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not going back to her. I initiated the simple hello to simple keep in touch and not go out. She was the one who asked twice to go out for a coffee or do "something".

I wrote back tonight. Sorry not interested up for coffee thanks anyway. Then I simple wished her good luck on your trip and good luck with your new job opportunity.

AbsoluteFreakinChump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why??

Why would You want to "keep in touch" with a person
who dumped you? If your boss fired you, would you
be emailing him to "keep in touch"? You should be
"keeping in touch" with other chicks and moving-on
with your life. The only exception would be is if she
contacts you and says that she's sorry and was wrong
for dumping you. But other than that, she's history!

Originally posted by pagemaster
I am not going back to her. I initiated the simple hello to simple keep in touch and not go out. She was the one who asked twice to go out for a coffee or do "something".

I wrote back tonight. Sorry not interested up for coffee thanks anyway. Then I simple wished her good luck on your trip and good luck with your new job opportunity.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you initiate a simple "hello"?

Make no further contact with her. Move on.

pagemaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a little update that I was little suprised with.

I sent her the email that I did not want to go for coffee but thanks anyway.

She wrote back to me today.

"I have one questionm, you were the one who initially emailed me. So is just emailing you all you want because to be quite honest, sometimes our emails seem a little forced. That is not to say that I don't want to send emails but I really don't want to always be "email buddies" because I am not really the emailing type, I hope this does not piss you off"

This is not word for word and not all of the email but it is a little strange.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PAGEMASTER: How old are you and how old is she?

The_Becoming

Don Juan
Reaction score
She feels like the bad guy and guilty because she broke your heart.

She wants to be friends so she she can then tell herself "Everything worked out for the best and now we're friends" so that she doesn't have to feel guilty about breaking your heart.

Basically that's what she's interested in -making herself feel good about herself dispite how she treated you.

You can either grant her her wish or move on...

My advice: The next time she sees you you better have atleast an HB9 on your arm.

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Becoming
She feels like the bad guy and guilty because she broke your heart.

She wants to be friends so she she can then tell herself "Everything worked out for the best and now we're friends" so that she doesn't have to feel guilty about breaking your heart.

Basically that's what she's interested in -making herself feel good about herself dispite how she treated you.

You can either grant her her wish or move on...

My advice: The next time she sees you you better have atleast an HB9 on your arm.
good post, you say yes you are interested then she breaks up with you again = pain

you say nothing or no then you better be ready to be her friend and hear and see her new boyfriend(s) = pain to me

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pagemaster
Today she sends me a "hello" email and a lets get together for a coffee in you have changed your position.

What the fu.ck?

I don't want to see her. I will just get feelings that I once had back. I initiated being friends through email and that is all I want. I told her that. Now she wants to go for coffee.

What does everyone think?
Sounds to me like you are the confused one.

Let me get this stright because its sounds strange to me : You don't want to get together with her "As A Friend" but you still want to keep email contact with her "AS A FRIEND"? If I read this correctly that is messed up.

You are confusing her when you say that you still want to keep in touch but don't want to see her (that sounds like an oxymoron). Stop playing around and just cut off all contact with her and nobody will get confused anymore.

DjDamage