Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex-Girlfriend of 6 years ago

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 19 I met this beautiful girl, size 1, hot as hell, and all that. She was 26 at the time a bit older. We dated exclusively for over a year. Then I started getting into stupid things like drugs and pills, and I started ignoring her. She was also ready to get married and have kids and I wasn't, but I would have actually considered marrying this girl if she waited a few years. Anyway, while I was on my drug binging I basically started ignoring her and avoiding her for some reason. The relationship ended when I left work there was a break-up letter on my car. I didn't even care at the time (the drugs). I didn't call her for almost two-months and we didn't speak.

Finally I stopped the drugs and realized what the hell have I done? So I called her and she said she already met somebody else. I told her I wanted her back but she said this guy she was with had a 4 year old daughter who she is so attached too, and she has moved on. I was an AFC at the time and acted very upset and emotional that she left me. I even kept calling her trying to get her back but it didn't work. I remember the words she told me "I will always love you but I have moved on"
Finally I let it go.

6 years has passed and I wondered what happened to her so I looked her up and gave her a call. Left a voice mail, and she called me back. Turns out she married the same guy she left me for and she still doesn't have any of her own kids I don't know why. But she said she helped raise this guys daughter to 12.

Well, I just wanted to share this story. This was the best girl I ever had because we never fought, always got along, it was a great relationship but I screwed it up. I often wonder if she thinks about me, and if I'll ever hear from her again.

Anybody been through anything similar? Any advice from you guys on this? I still think about this damn girl every day and it's killing me. I've had plenty of girlfriends but none of them were like this girl.

peace fellas

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No comments from my fellow DJ's on this board. Sh!t I just poured my soul out and got 0 replies. Yeah I know past is the past but damn, this still irks me and I gotta do something about it.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Do what about it? You were a druggie, and chose drugs over the girl. She moved on, and you're having a problem with that now?

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you will always think about past relationships. What the girl is doing now, and how life may have turned out. Then you switch your mind to thinking of the present, not about what could have been or what should have been. Everything happens for a reason, your time will come when you find a girl who is more your age and in the same stage of life as you are currently. (she was obviously too old for you and in a different stage of life at the time).

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how does that old garth brooks song go?

what shes doing now
is tearing me apart

well you know the one

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
Do what about it? You were a druggie, and chose drugs over the girl. She moved on, and you're having a problem with that now?

Yep.. I'm having a problem with it now.. a mental problem...
I can't for the life of me find a girl that was like her. I have had many girlfriends, but I never ever get the "in love" feeling like I had with this girl, or ANY feelings for that matter. It all seems like empty relationships. And yeah I look back and if I only called her after I got that breakup note we would have worked things out and could still be together.

I know I just need to find another girl... but like the other poster said what she's doing now is tearing me apart.

Anybody think I'll ever hear from her again? Do you think she still thinks about me?
She said "I will always love you but I have moved on." She didn't say this recently on the phone, she said it 6 years ago when we were breaking up. Do girls really still love their ex boyrfriends even after they get married??

Plus she returned my call and we talked for awhile and she didn't say "don't call here again" or anything. Ofcourse, I will never call her again, she is married. But I did let her now to keep my # avail. if she ever needs it.

And was it right for her to go into another relationship just about a month or 2 after we broke up? She should have at least waited and tried to work things out with me.

Oh well.. This is just something I will have to deal with. If I never meet a girl that makes me feel the way she did, I will think about her for the rest of my life and how I screwed things up.

Speaking of songs... how does that Beck song go?

"tell me that it's nobody's fault, nobody's fault, but my own"

I mean damn, I banged a hottie I met off the internet last week, but I just can't seem to develop feelings for any girls for some reason. I never get that "love" feeling. Just emptiness inside. Yeah sex is fun and everything... but it's not everything. Plus I've been hitting on every girl I see that is cute and I swear there are no single girls around my area. I talk to them, make them laugh, but when I go fo the close "she has a boyfriend"..

At this point I'm hoping I don't die alone.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude stop looking.

when you are on the search, none will be the one.

when you stop and enjoy life, you will find the one you want.

stop and smell the roses, life isnt so bad.

you know your past mistakes, and learned from them.

now go out and enjoy life, and dont be on the search.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
dude stop looking.

when you are on the search, none will be the one.

:yes:

This goes for women,car keys,spoons,that soundgarden cd that's gone missing and 10mm spanners as well.:D

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here I am bringing this thread up again. The reason being is I just joined reunion.com to try to find some old high school friends, and I was surprised to see that me ex is signed up for this site too! Now, this gives me the opportunity to email her thruough the site.

Now here is where I need the help fellas.

1) Should I email her?

2) Should I suggest we weet for coffee or something so we can talk?

3) How should I compose the email?

Thanks for any help guys....

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
Yep.. I'm having a problem with it now..
I can't for the life of me find a girl that was like her.
All girls are different and because of that you have to handle each one differently. You are not going to find another one like her.

Get out of your comfortzone, find someone better.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TDOT
All girls are different and because of that you have to handle each one differently. You are not going to find another one like her.

Get out of your comfortzone, find someone better.

Yeah I know that man.. but my question is I just signed up at this reunion.com site, and I found out she is on there too. Should I try to send her an email or not? What should I say in the email (if I send one)?

Reaction score
Why are you even considering emailing this woman? She is married and raising a child. Leave her be. You are the one who fvcked up by going with the drugs, and hse finally got sick of it. Let her live her life.

If for some reason she wants to get ahold of you, she knows how. But dont count on it. You really need to move on, there are plenty of other women out there.

Good luck.

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
You are weak and pathetic, looking back at your old flame that has past years ago.

I would've turned LUKE SKYWALKER to the darkside if only he knew the truth of what a child killer his father was.