Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

EX-GIRLFRIEND..need expert advice

I should kepp the friendship ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Go back to her she loves you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have alot of sex until you get serious and get married

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Hi:
I need help in this one.I had been going out with this girl for two years. I was her first and at the end of the first year i had to go away for College. She was devastated and cried every day and became very leechy but i didnt mind to much because i saw her naive innocent and very in love. I loved her alot and i might have some feelings still in me , but this girl change over time. While my first year in college i kicked my ass working to pay for school airplane fares , and telephone bills . Yes she wanted to talk to me 24/ 7 and i wanted to save the relationship for the one year that ww would be on long distance as we had planned for her to come to a University two hours away from mine. I also kicked my assed until I got her that to let her study close to me. Nevertheless as soon as she got accepted all the attention shifted, it wasnt the same anymore and her that who had never had supported her was taking all the credit and she only thanked me once for paying applications getting a friend to help with her essay and actually getting her accepted but i didnt mind as i did it unconditionally. But as time passed she came closer to her father and i was put into a different perspective the attention started to decay. The relationship withj her father was scary as she would seek aproval evry other second and wouldnt even mind him interruptin our dates with various phonecalls . I would never tell a girl to love a bf more than their father but all that attention she gave to him was scaryu and it seemed as if she was 14.
But nevertheless we had made it through one year together in the long distance and know we were both going to spend the summers at our university. I left first to mine.
I noticed that she wasnt the same she wasnt missing me as much and that the attention was decaying. I didnt know if to sleep with other women because i had many waiting in line at the moment and i felt way too young , and having been to good to have her taking **** forgranted.
While we were separated for two weeks before her summer school started there were two incidents she almost didnt pay attention or ignored me while i was telling her something over the phone which i was paying long distance. this almost got me over the border , but one last argument that i had with her when i comfronted her about her father and how she didnt used to be like that, and she responded almost ofending with comments like "Since when do you care" or "who do you think you are"and extremely defensevly and like all women do trying to make her self the victim , made me put an end to it .
I ended it even tough i loved her still but her treatment wasnt there and i concluded it would be a great test to see if her I LOVE YOUs are actually ture. i believed a women that loves a man a great man how i had been to her, would not hesitate i realizing she might loose him and try to fix the relationship she values.
Funny as soon as i broke up with her she went into tears and hange up . The next day she was leaving to her university so i didnt wanted to be a **** and called to wish her luck. But she responded by saying thanks and like if she was doing alot better with a strong voice.
When she got there she called me very nervous saying that she felt lonly and that she didnt know if she could do all this by herself. I didnt say much becasue i knew it was too short for her to realize anything but also i never heard her say that she loved me or anything, she just spoke about how she felt loonely and if maybe we could see each other in the weekend to try it out to see if we could work things.
I agreed withou promising anything to getting to gether on the weekend and she called me the next day with a nervous voice saying the program she was in would not let her kleave the campus that maybe if i wanted i could go see her. I called her the next day and she never called me again.
We had a two minute conversation online but she sounded very strong and as if she didnt mind us not been together . After that she nevr called again. I dont have an internet connection and i had a homework do a feww nights ago so i singed throu her aol account just two send it and i opened her email as i couldnt resist and i saw a love letter from this guy in her email.
It was new and it said " TO my dearest love: I hope this could be us in the picture( a little girl kissing a kid) Your lover4 ever". What a freak i said he has only met her for less than two weeks and he is already like that . I found out he wa from Cali whe i read his profile . Me and my ex are from Miami and we go to Ny to study.
It hurt me alot to found that she had gotten a new bf or freak instead of working for the realtionship in such a little time. I called her parents and said that i was sorry i didnt make it all the way as i had planned with her daughter and they also seemed pretty coll about it. I would had expected them to be more upset as i KICKED MY ASS for two years for her, but whatever.
I moved on and i admit i had never had a girl just forget about me that easy and that affected my ego, but there is a first time for everything. nevertheleess i had the feeling soon she would be calling back. I actually made a bit it would take her less than two weeks after she got back home. I t actually took her two days.
She first talked to me online acussing me of not keeping my word about a promise friendship the day we broke up and then telling me she hadnt call or anything because i was a ****...turning things around and becoming the victim ..women are good at this.
Then i told her than you find out everything in this life sooner or later and that this time i t was sooner and than i said : sai hi to ........Norris ".
She replied ;"Sai had to Norris what? like if she had no clue and then said : " what is it that you found out sooner". She put pressure on me by telling to me a man and tell her many times but i just sayd : " Bye i have to go to work" and then left.
The next day she calls me and it was very weird . She tells me in a voicemail message" No i just was remembering when we used to play naked and you always wanted to do all those crazy things " and i wanted to share it with you, since we are friend, i swear i wont bother you again but i just wanted to say hi and said this. She sounded sad and i have to admit the memories touched my heart but then i rmember the love letter , all the time she waited and me hurting when she took me forgranted so decided no t to call her back? This happened today.

Is there any one who knows what am i dealing with here?
Am i right in thinking that she had something for a small as it could had been wit the guy with the love letter. How did the ****er get her email, and who the hell sends that letter unless having kissed the girl first?
How come she didnt call before?
Whats her reason in calling know?
What should i do?

Thank you very much

TIBURON

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk Away MY Friend

Do a search for my post on what I learned from splitting from a 5-yr LTR....You are acting so AFC...Let her GO!!!, and Go find a real woman and not a HO....She disrespected you and she will continue to do so...X-GF's suck...take it from me...and there is no such thing as being friends with an X...Its kinda like shaking someones hand after they have bent you over the table and phucked you in the A$$....Bang those girls that you have lined up...youll forget all about ur x.....improve your professional life...and get a membership at a gym...Seize the moment.

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its very difficult to read your post as it is not quite in English.

But I'll give it a go.

I know hat you are feeling, but you have to just have to move on and get over her. When she pushes you away with one hand and pulls you back with the other, its not good for your system.

Leave her be, don't call, write or check her e-mail.

There are plenty of other women.

The other guy, prob he is juat some psycho she met in a chat room and will never meet in real life.

Don't call her. The ball is in your court. Just drop it and move on.

Perhaps she will call again. If your interested then that would be the time to re-open negociations. However, be ware that once she realizes that you are a puppet on her string her interest level will drop and you'll be screwed again.

I hope this helps.

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will break down your relationship really fast:

When she was home while you were away, she was lonely because she was left behind, stuck in a rut. When she went to the university it was like an ex-con getting out of jail with a good paying job. Do you think the ex-con would be thinking about his old cell mate?

In every relationship you have with a woman you have to think what's in it for her and can they find it somewhere else. In my opinion you were like a father figure she need to do things for her. She met another guy (not the one with the e-mail), but she still needed you to do things for her. The dialog between you two turned sexual when things weren't working out with the new guy and she was horny.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really easy for us to tell you what to do because we are on the outside looking in. But all these bros are right, this girl is trouble and you should walk away. A true DJ always knows when to cut the line with a girl. I know it was a little harder because you guys were together for awhile, but NEVER lose sight of respect. Even if you do fuk her a few more times, then your only going to start caring about her more and it will just fuk things up. Trust me bro, this is a DEAD-END!! You need to realize that and go fuk all those girls you have lined up. This girl is nutty and self absorbed....NEXT!!!!