Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex Gf turned to FwB, Now its over?

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJ's, Looking for some opinions or a swift kick in the @ss...

Was dating this girl for six months, she broke things off with me in the beginning of March. But for the first month we were "friends with benefits", basically still hung out and had sex on the weekends. But, the last month and a half she stopped inviting me over and I found out she was seeing her Ex again. She tried down playing it, like their just friends.. Yea right.

So after going NC for lil awhile she called me last week and said she missed me and wanted to get together or hang out soon. So I sent her a txt msg last friday - told her I was available but never heard back from her. Then a couple days later she gave me some lame excuse but didnt counter-offer.. Now she's trying to call and txt me again today, wanting to know how Im doing or whatever but isnt asking me to hang out.

Personally I dont want her back as far as a relationship. But I wouldnt mind being FWB' though it seems like she's just playing games. I dont know if it would be worth it or not. I mean yesterday I met this chick and got her number. Im planning on calling her Tuesday and ask her out Friday night.

Should I keep the Ex around as a possible fvck buddy or just say forget her and keep dating & meeting others?

Thanks

Billtx49

Reaction score
Forget her, you have been reclassified as an orbiter or friend zoned at best, and that will only last as long as she wants it to.
NC time

Last edited:

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say your right about the "Friend Zone".. I mean if she still wanted to hook-up or something I think she'd come out and say it. I'm not interested in small talk. Guess I'll just keep ignoring her and hopefully she'll take the hint. On to the next one(s)