Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ex gf ... bit of a shock!

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so i kept getting txt messages from her like hello and i ignored it but she txt me again today so i decided to reply... and my oh my has she changed... i mean woah. we were together about 3 years ago.. wasn't a long relationship at all though and she was a virgin. she was depressed and shy and quiet. i hated it. we ended up splitting (i almost fuked her but i didn't wanna force it on her) - anyway when she called me after i replied to the txt message she was going on and on like a parrot... i was like "WOAH WTF is this the same girl?" apparently she's been going to clubs, bars, drinking alcohol (she never used to drink) and the big part... FUKING. she told me straight out "i fuked her bf. sh!t happens. he hit on to me." i probably am a bit jealous that she lost her virginity to someone else instead of me. and i do feel really weird talking to her because she's so different.

should i keep talking to her? she sounds very interested and asks me to catch up with her :S - i actually used to really like her but now she seems to of become one of the girls i hate. any suggestions?

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tony-montana said:
so i kept getting txt messages from her like hello and i ignored it but she txt me again today so i decided to reply... and my oh my has she changed... i mean woah. we were together about 3 years ago.. wasn't a long relationship at all though and she was a virgin. she was depressed and shy and quiet. i hated it. we ended up splitting (i almost fuked her but i didn't wanna force it on her) - anyway when she called me after i replied to the txt message she was going on and on like a parrot... i was like "WOAH WTF is this the same girl?" apparently she's been going to clubs, bars, drinking alcohol (she never used to drink) and the big part... FUKING. she told me straight out "i fuked her bf. sh!t happens. he hit on to me." i probably am a bit jealous that she lost her virginity to someone else instead of me. and i do feel really weird talking to her because she's so different.

should i keep talking to her? she sounds very interested and asks me to catch up with her :S - i actually used to really like her but now she seems to of become one of the girls i hate. any suggestions?
Suggestion as follows:

Text her ask her to meet you somewhere....
Talk a bit get your kino going... ask to get drunk
Then fvck her :)

gray_fox_9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
Suggestion as follows:

Text her ask her to meet you somewhere....
Talk a bit get your kino going... ask to get drunk
Then fvck her IN THE AZZ:)
Good suggestion. Just one minor change.....:p

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i actually used to really like her but now she seems to of become one of the girls i hate. any suggestions?"

Nothing that being on the business end of your d!ck won't cure.

Pound her for great justice!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's being a attention hor to you. She's pretty much saying she opened her legs to every other guy but you!!! :crackup: Why bother with her???

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ehh if you feel like it's worth it go for it if not then don't....she sounds like she horrored it up after she broke up with you and now wants to spread her legs for any guy she can find even if that includes the old ex (you)....

Reaction score
Every hor was once a virgin!

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Set up a date, try to fvck her - don't let her string it out and keep you hanging on over a period of time (she already talked about how she's been putting it about on the phone).

If she won't fvck you, she is rubbing in your face in what you "missed out on". If that happens drop her like a hot rock. As for her seeming to be "the kind of girl you don't like" - you don't have to have a relationship here, just a screw!

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah dude. Sounds like she wants attention but may also want you to fvck her. There are many ways to guage her interest. I suggest you set things up and go for the kill the minute you see that chance.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shes looking to salvage anything from your relationship before.
or at least, lets just say she might have been wondering all this time how it is when its with you shes doing it with. cummon. be realistic. maybe shes just wondering. either way, setup something. after all, youre still friends, right?

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
Don't give her the pleasure of fvcking you. She's back to check out that she isn't damaged.

You dumping her had a major affect on her.

Perhaps fvcking you, or getting you to take her out (and perhaps not giving it to you) is the last step in her recovery.

It's simply is not worth it. There are so many other girls. Stop talking to her at all and don't meet her, and when you see her tell her straight up you're not interested. If she continues texting you, text back "you're weired", and then stop all communication.