Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex flirted with best friend

amos123

Reaction score
Long story short I dated this girl for a few months, caught one-itis and was beta as hell. She wanted to end the relationship and remain friends. She is in my friends circle so its hard to completely next her. Last weekend I was out town with some buddies, she hits up one of my good friends to go out for St. Patricks day. My friend goes because he assumes there will be other girls there. Turns out none of her girl friends show up. So its basically just them 2 and some other random guy. My friend tell me she was being flirty and touching him.

Another friend is having a birthday party this weekend and she will be there. How do I handle this situation?

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you ignore her and pay attention to other girls. She could have been using your friend to make the other jealous. but who really knows. for now ignore her and meet people.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would honestly call her out on it. Lots of advice will tell you to ignore her and act suave or whatever. But I would honestly pull her aside the next time you see her and tell her what a c*nt she is in a calm, collected manner and THEN never acknowledge her again.

I really do have a hard time, even still, wrapping my head around how oblivious women are to even the most simple, common sense manners and courtesies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Girls does it all the time, even their sisters and mother would flirt with the boyfriend.

So its not surprising nor is this special.

What needs to be done is to maintain frame and ignore.

A

AJ84

Long story short I dated this girl for a few months, caught one-itis and was beta as hell. She wanted to end the relationship and remain friends. She is in my friends circle so its hard to completely next her. Last weekend I was out town with some buddies, she hits up one of my good friends to go out for St. Patricks day. My friend goes because he assumes there will be other girls there. Turns out none of her girl friends show up. So its basically just them 2 and some other random guy. My friend tell me she was being flirty and touching him.

Another friend is having a birthday party this weekend and she will be there. How do I handle this situation?
Inconsiderate behaviour on her part but about your friend, think he's interested? And more important, would he go for it?

If the break up was upsetting to you I don't think he should go for it if he's a good friend, but, she may date someone else in that circle who is not a close friend so focusing on meeting other girls will help make that less impactful for you if it happens.