EX F*cking up again.

YeeZus

Don Juan
Reaction score
So we broke up at the beginning of this year and went contact for about 3 months. Then I got a job in the same firm as her and she got in touch with me few days after I joined as she did find out I was joining the same firm. During the NC she dated a guy form the same firm for couple of months and then dumped him for some stupid reason.

Since we got into contact it was fun, sex and stuff. recently she moved into a new team and lot of guys started hitting on her and she now has the attitude that she is goddess. She has been on call frequently these days. Those guys are visiting her desk and stuff like that.

I am not sure if it was jealously or stuff but yesterday one of the guy walked her out (usually we both travel back together). So I left them back and started walking at a speed. She started talking sh!t while we were in cab so I lost my mind and abused her in public. My bad!. So today when she came to office she din't even see me at my desk and she's been out and on call laughing and stuff.

I'm f*cked and guess have gained feeling for her. Please help me what should I do. This is very stressful and it just makes me angry more and more seeing her hanging out with the new guys. :box:

Born_Again

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait time out
You abused her and your worried about falling in love with her and not your job
I don't know if you really need that job to pay bills or whatever but you need to step back look at the situation, and think logically like a man and not all emotional like some chick on her period.
This is a dangerous road your walking on and you don't even seem to know it

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Mauser.

Don't **** where you eat, or so the saying goes. Get some new ass. This all seems like a hassle you do not need, especially how this is connected with work.

A girl may essentially be a/ your own disaster. Regardless, stay focused on yourself.

YeeZus

Don Juan
Reaction score
So she is now getting married with someone her parents choose for her. I thought I din't have feelings for her but as she told me this with so much cool voice I'm heart broken.