Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everything you ever needed to know about dealing with women ... in 30 seconds

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=601898222402457606

I love this commercial.

Things to notice (some obvious, some not):

INITIALLY
- SHE notices HIM first... this USUALLY happens and it SHOULD.
- He's just looking around, checking out his surroundings, care-free, ignoring her
- Open body language

LATER
- He leads the encounter
- Smirks versus smiles
- The power of communicating with your eyes and face
- Mimicking body language
---- This is done obviously in this case. It's fun, as you can see.

END GAME
- Sexual suggestion
- Confident about taking his shirt off
- He 'wins' because she can't

GENERAL COMMENTS
- Notice how there aren't any 'words' yet we could write volumes about what was communicated... keep this in mind when we're always telling you that it's not about what you say. Forget your opinion openers and what not.

This guy's 'approach' is exactly like mine -- confident eye contact. Period.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, you have it all figured out man, thanks so much :rolleyes:

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that girl looked like a meth addict and the dude had a bird chest. match made in heaven if you ask me.

msg

Don Juan
Reaction score
funny commercial involving two actors, probably worked because she was paid to go along with it

although i like the attitude of making everything more fun and entertaining it wouldn't work for me unless i already knew the girl and we had agreed to role play like this beforehand

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, now it all makes sense...i understand why girls act the way they do and how i should act...you saved my life...:rolleyes:

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize it's just a commercial with actors. That's not the point.

There's quality content there that you can't explain in words... it'll help some of the AFCs.

If you're too much of an arse to see that, tough luck.

msg

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry i was being a bit too judgemental, i take it back, anyways wish it was that easy :)

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by msg
sorry i was being a bit too judgemental, i take it back, anyways wish it was that easy :)
Obviously it's not that easy, but in some ways it is.

If everyone here had that guy's attitude -- relaxed, fun, indifferent, challenging -- they'd be a long way down their path.

Just the other night I met a new girl at a dance lesson, easily a 9. The instructor joked that this turn we were learning shouldn't involve any high-fives.

So of course instead of turning her, I took my other hand and gave her a high-five. Everyone looked and the instructor even corrected me in a serious tone. I told him I was just being enthusiastic (this was a beginner lesson and I've been dancing for years so I didn't give a sh!t what he thought, I was just having fun.)

So I said "I'm just being an enthusiastic student."

I swear to you, the combination of an out-of-nowhere and very loud high five (confident, fun, spontanous, blah) in combination with not bowing to pressure from the rest of the room right after (confindent, strong, leadership, blah), I had her hooked. I could see it. You get the puppy-dog-smiling-oh-my-god-I-love-you look.

Is what I did so different from how these 'actors' in this 'commercial' behave? No, not at all.

msg

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think that's great man, having a positive enthusiastic attitude is your best weapon

though, hi 5ing someone is no big deal, i do that now in all of my sets as well to break the ice and to get into kino escalation

i really like the video, i think the vibe was good and there was a nice twist at the end

if i have to think in terms of practical step by step to do strategy it wouldn't work for me, i mean if i assume that they didn't know each other, there was no context for him to act the way he did, no conversation and no kino, it's hard to believe that the girl would react the way she did, at most i would expect her to smile at me and think i'm a bit of a dork, but i can't see any chick going a long with the game as far as she did, given the circumstances

anyways, i was just giving you a break down of what i thought, your comments are pretty solid, having cool body language is good, next time i'm in a train i'll field test it and let you know how it goes :)

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol sorry I was being a ****, thats actually a cool video. Funny ending. That would take some balls to pull off ...

that girl's hot too!

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well. I was a skeptical when I clicked on this thread after seeing the title. But this commercial is GOLD. It shows exactly how a fun, interesting, challenging and relaxed interaction looks like. The ONE thing you should always have when dealing with women. Also good comment on the whole open body language and 'her noticing him' thing. It should always be her giving of the 'buying signals' and then the guy noticing and then leading the rest of the interactions.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one needs a bump.