Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everything in moderation

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about some stuff, and I think there's been a lot of misreading and misconstrued thoughts on Game recently.

For example: Random Feminist goes "Guys always think with wrong head"
Chumps then ignore base instincts
Random PUA goes "No, you must think with your **** to get results"

Now, this example line of thinking may get you some results, but ultimately it is better to compromise: Think with both heads, and your gut.

As the traditional saying goes: Everything in moderation. Overpowering women with game, peacocking like a fool and thinking/trying to hard to read social cues and trying to assert alpha dominance is going to get yourself ripped apart. I've learnt that the hard way. There's also plenty of anecdotal evidence for it as well.

I'll say it again: Everything in moderation. Use your new skills subtly. Slowly. Surely. Subterfuge garners better results than carper bombing. Sure, in tribute to I think it's JFK, bombing is 100% accurate as you'll always hit the ground, but what you'll hit is likely to be of random quality and quantity. Being smart, selective and conservative will be slower, but the rewards are greater.

Peace.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly!

You have to balance what you do. In fact, you'll get better results with everything in life if you are a balanced person, so you know a lot and have tried out lots of things.

Random PUA goes "No, you must think with your **** to get results"
You made me laugh here, I had to think of this one thread that was posted some days ago, it was something like "Shut the f**k up, obay your d***!"

And I thought: Where the hell am I? Is this the sosuave of the DJ Bible times???
NO wayyyy....

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Al Moh. said:
Exactly!

You have to balance what you do. In fact, you'll get better results with everything in life if you are a balanced person, so you know a lot and have tried out lots of things.

You made me laugh here, I had to think of this one thread that was posted some days ago, it was something like "Shut the f**k up, obay your d***!"

And I thought: Where the hell am I? Is this the sosuave of the DJ Bible times???
NO wayyyy....
Hehe, I didn't even think of that thread, but now that you mention it...

The essence of the arguement is, that the real chumps that find their ways onto sites like these are going to get their fingers burnt. They'll have all these ideas, tricks and theories to use, and they'll overdo and feel pissed off at the community and go back to square one.

I know I did, and I wasn't even a real chump, just someone that has got a messed up family, unfortunate social situation and the annoyance (but ultimate) blessing of being of two cultures, and all the barriers I've faced and had to overcome.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to say everything in moderation including moderation