Everyone Is Hoping You Fail

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyIix8yXbBA

This thread is some of the realist sh1t I've done read on this forum. When you are on your sh1t and can't nobody stop it BUT YOU, when its YOUR TIME! That is when EVERYBODY around you will show their true colors. **** you ain't even got to reach that point. If them snake mother****ers even SEE your potential they'll do everything they can to try to ruin your self esteem and confidence before "it" even manifest in you yet. Success is the light switch to scatter all them roaches plotting and scheming on you.

I only get 2 people I truly consider my "friends" in my pre-college life. I done cut off so many fake ****s I done lost count. Now that I'm about to start college maybe that will change a bit now that I know how to spot a hating ass fagg1t when I see one.

crossedup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the math works, I'm an engineer

TillTheEndOfTime said:
You're an engineer making tons of money and bought an Audi at age 22? Engineering degrees are 4 years...making you not even a new graduate unless you went to university/college at age 17.
I graduated high school at 17 with July birthday, so I finish my engineering degree in 4 years at age 21 in May and got a job out of college. Most engineers finish in 5 years, and most of those engineers are socially incompatible, so they have no job networking skills. + my parents paid for my school so i could finance a nice car. no bull here. I just turned 22.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Of course If I tell you this is all bullsh*t; I´ll be accused of wishful thinking. The truth is that you must be smart enough to know who should be your friends. And people are like this some times, I acknowledge that, specially when they are down, it´s painful to see others succeed, but it´s not because they wanted them to fail... it´s just a painful reminder of their lack of success. Most people mean well, and are cool if you treat them well...

Now, I´m fully convinced that most of these writters about pickup, are lonely neurotic people, who have a very negative view on people in general, not just women. They are the ones who are deluded and they actually wished people were this bad, this way, they don´t feel so bad about being lonely losers... if people are this bad, why should you have any friends, right?

These foruns, will destroy some people´s lives... this is a concentration of unsuccessful, lonely, unhappy people sorry.. it´s the truth. If women don+t like you it´s probably because you have a neurotic view of life, and this kind of stuff actually can be felt by others.... it´s not because you are ugly. All you need to know: be confident, be funny, don´t be clingy, be a hard worker in everything you do, socialize a lot, and treat other people as you want to be treated. Now go out...

Agreed.

This site rationalizes stuff to death. . "Well my friend is rich, I'm not, thats why he is married. My friend is tall, I'm not, thats why he has a hot girlfriend. My gf hasn't texted me back in 3 days, but I know she's busy. My ex hasn't called in 2 months but I know she misses me and is too afraid to call for her sexual feelings may stir up again..."

Rationalizing may make you feel better for the next while, but it won't accomplish anything. No cares how you feel, your background, how your mother hit you and emotionally abused you, why your dad didnt listen to you, why you are single, why you get can't a girlfriend, why you cant get laid. People only care what you can do for them and if they have a good time when they are with you, everything else is none of their concern.

It is tough that no one cares, but thats life.