Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everyone Hates Me!!!

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
Nobody's going to hate you for being successful in and of itself, with RARE exceptions, and if any one of you tells me that most or all of the people they know are the exception, you're lying. You become disliked for it when you become an annoying ass who can't shut up about it. Learn how to be down-to-earth. That's the true mark of someone who is not only successful, but is simply congruent with being successful. Bragging shows that you are not used to it, and you still don't mentally feel that you deserve the success, so you are trying to convince both yourself and others that you do.
Very well said.

You make $200/week, so what. I make can make $200/hr, although I usually make around $200/day because I am also a student and don't work that much. I'm sure there are guys reading what I wrote and laughing because they make $2000/day.

Point being, the reason you have "haters" is because YOU ENJOY BEING HATED. You want that sort of attention because you feed off of it. You probably listen to music and watch movies that celebrate the underdog that crushes the competition.

You have the classic underdog attitude. Once you're no longer the underdog, you'll stop this nonsense. You'll lose the anger. Being on top, you'll see most people as below yourself. So you reach out to people and help them with a friendly attitude. You pity some people. People look up to you, rarely do you meet someone who actually hates you - most people try to learn what it is you do that makes you so good with money. I don't think I've met one person so far that hates me. Jealous people sure. But hate, haven't experienced that. You really have to be doing something awful to be hated.

Hate is a strong word. Remember that.

Great job though on your success, and best of luck with your future endevours.

P.S. I lost a few thousand dollars in daily stock trading a few years ago. From a business perspective, I encourage and recommend that you re-invest your money into growing your business. Hire people to decrease your workload so you can think of ways to expand.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be all those great things but learn to be humble and others will brag for and about you.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The mark of the man of the world is absence of pretension. He does not make a speech; he takes a low business-tone, avoids all brag, is nobody, dresses plainly, promises not at all, performs much, speaks in monosyllables, hugs his fact. He calls his employment by its lowest name, and so takes from evil tongues their sharpest weapon. His conversation clings to the weather and the news, yet he allows himself to be surprised into thought, and the unlocking of his learning and philosophy."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

:)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
comic_relief...I picked up the message you were attempting to get across. But then I am probably the loudest "preacher" of taking responsibility on this site. In fact, if I recall correctly, you and I used to go around a bit on the subject, lol. I am always getting my rant on about accountability and responsibility for choices and mistakes...and I do it because it's the key to success and happiness. Sometimes I'm quite pushy about it, but that's because I know how crucial it is and I really want to see every guy on here succeed and be truly happy. I'm really glad you "get it" and I hope that in some small way I contributed to helping you.

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post man I know just how u feel their is nothing like working for yourself :)

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanta add on to this topic, here it goes....

I been noticing some peoples actions in the program (Rehab) by the looks on they eye that I sence envy in them due to me got a Kool Swag and im a Big Man at that. Been going on for 4 months now. Like these 2 ugly hoes at program be on that hating **** and I be hearing them whisper to each other that im fat and ****. I see hate in there eyes. And another on that suppose to be Christian Man and I see envy in his eyes and be acting fraud. And be ignoring me sometime when I be talking or grunting when he see me. I rather let him talk to me first ( I play slick on the real for people like that). On the kool, he one of them people that want me to worship him (like my ex friend in the millitary), but this nigga (Solid Snake Nigga "Superstar-Don-Legend") "Dont Suck ****!" on the trilla. People like that are frauds and haters at that! Its like that in the city of Monroe. People need stop all that plexing, thats whats wrong with people.

Thats my theory!!!

Whats should I do in my situation....

Last edited: