Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everyone Hates Me!!!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings and Salutations,

Keep in mind that I am a college student.

Every single one of my friends hate me. They absolutely love to hate me because:
  • I control my own business.
  • I make $200 a week plus from my business and invest the money back into the stock market.
  • I can choose when I want to work instead of being told when I have to work.
  • They hate the fact that I have a stockbroker and other fiancial institutions at my disposal to invest stocks (coming this summer).
  • I am able to talk to just about anyone and make them my friends.
  • I love the majors that I chose to take. I am a Dual Major Business and Philosophy with a minor in Theater. While they themselves hate college because they have to work.
  • I am able to get out of any situation with the police or administration because I have friends everywhere within the school.
  • I have a wonderful girl, but am able to walk away from her at any time that I see her acting badly towards me.
  • I am creating a second business that will let me do many other things with my time and energy.
  • I know where I want to go in my life and have a plan on how to get it.
  • I have no credit card debt nor other debts.

You know what though? I don't care if they don't like me because I work harder and know what I want to do with my life. I have my dreams and plans that will make me fiancially independent.

This is the only thing that I got to say about this to everyone out there at sosuave especially my old teachers.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP IN GETTING ME HERE! I AM HAPPY WITH WHERE I AM.
I cannot sing the praises that this website has taught me because I am at this point in my life. I love living in this exciting and exhilarating time.

I am comic_relief and I am happy. I just wish other people would be like me, content and happy.

Some people say, "Well, it was luck that you just got to the point that you are at right now."

All I say is that "I don't consider it luck that I am like this. It was all based on choices that I made and you know what? I choose to make those good decisions. You can choose to make them too."

Life is a choice and we make millions of choices including on where to step. Therefore, we can choose to have the good life or sh!tty life. That is your choice, not anyone elses. That is what is great about freedom and democracy. WE CHOOSE.

It is your choice! Start to make the correct choices. Live good and live well. :)

comic_relief

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhh...BEAUTIFUL post...what a difference in attitude taking responsibility for your own choices, learning from mistakes and growing from them can make.

If more people here did that we'd see a lot more posts like yours. Congrats on learning the secret to true happiness. :)

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That´s a good post Comic_Relief and I gotta say I´m kinda like you. People are jealous because I´ll go to the US soon and study in college there (I´m from Germany). I also know exactly what I want to do in life. I want to become a golf pro and that gives me such a drive that I feel like my life is complete. The fact that I´ll have a great future and the others will stay in there little sh!thole in Germany makes me even happier. This site has helped me a lot.

People hate me because:

- I have talent in golf
- I´m the only one that has the balls to approach women
- I get good grades although I hardly ever study
- I got a good body and a sense of fashion
- I´m outgoing and make friends easily

If there is one thing I learned in life it´s this:

It´s your life and YOU are the only one responsible for it. Losers blame their circumstances; winners create their own circumstances.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's all pat ourselves on the back and mock the 'commoners'.

Get over yourselves. If people don't like you it's probably because you're a d!ck.

It's worth pointing out that both of these successful, ambitious males who know exactly what they want to do with their lives are under 20, probably living rent-free with their parents in comfortable neighbourhoods.

"Losers blame their circumstances; winners create their own circumstances."

There are so many problems with this statement I wouldn't know where to start. I'll assume your a proponent of 'the Secret'.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this seems like a loosely veiled thread about bragging. Even if you are super successful, if all your friends hate you, something is wrong with you. Because you call them friends and they hate you, and because I can understand one or two friends hating you but if all of them do, the onus is on you

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
Let's all pat ourselves in the back and mock the 'commoners'.

Get over yourselves. If people don't like you it's probably because you're a d!ck.

It's worth pointing out that both of these successful, ambitious males who know exactly what they want to do with their lives are under 20, probably living rent-free with their parents in comfortable neighbourhoods.

"Losers blame their circumstances; winners create their own circumstances."

There are so many problems with this statement I wouldn't know where to start. I'll assume your a proponent of 'the Secret'.
I don´t believe in "The Secret", but I do believe in hard work and determination.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
He was thanking those who have helped him over the years and the people don't really hate him...they are just envious and annoyed that they haven't accomplished as much as he has. They could, though...as could every person on this site...if only they would take responsibility for the choices they make in life and get out of the habit of blaming and complaining.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be dubious about a thread called "everyone hates me", only to go on and claim "I can make friends with anyone"

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic, aka, baseballdj

dude I am successful as well and have improved tremendously over the years. I have tried to push people away, act as an *******, mend friendships, start over, i've tried it all

But when you are TRULY successful, people will not hate you. People will flock to you like iron filings to a magnet and you will only become more popular and RESPECTED among your peers. Sure SOME may hate you but those are only the people who have jealous intent that overpowers their humble need to learn from someone better than them.

So basically, if the title is true then I do feel sorry for you.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
successful people should learn to hide thier success. you are probably flaunting it or bragging.

but thats not to say there isnt some truth in this. im the same i think women hate me lol. but i love being hated on you see.

some people ooze out so much success they cant hide it its comes naturally i actually feel sorry for these people cos its aint there faults some people will just hate you .

while some people bring hate on themselves by flaunting success.

listen to me because im so smart you bastards. lol now thats flaunting it . and we got many idiots like that on earth sadly.

if you gotta flaunt it then you are insecure.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
He was thanking those who have helped him over the years and the people don't really hate him...they are just envious and annoyed that they haven't accomplished as much as he has. They could, though...as could every person on this site...if only they would take responsibility for the choices they make in life and get out of the habit of blaming and complaining.
This is the thesis of my post. Most people refuse to see that taking responsibility for their actions instead of blaming others will help them out.

Alright, the point of this post was not to say that everyone hates me, but they hate my success with people and events. Usually, I am the one that will be the first person to help them out.

Am I an @$$hole that no one likes? No. I don't flaunt my success, but I tell stories that might hint at my success. Do they hate me? No.

They hate the fact that i don't have to work for money during the semester.
They hate the fact that i read books on investments, self-improvement, and autobiographies.
They hate the fact that I make friends of my professors to get away with different things.

The people that do hate me, hate me because A.) I am dating one of their ex-girlfriends, B.) Do very little work, but get better grades then they do, or C.) relax when everyone else is stressed out.

The name of this post was to suggest that a lot of people are jealous of the fact that I am able to do little, but create much. I work SMART, not hard, but SMART.

Most people see me as a very high self-esteem person, but consider me arrogant because of it.

One person said this to me, "When I first met you, I thought that you were an arrogant player, but now that I actually got to know you, I feel that you are one of those people that are self-actualized and is definitely not a player. you exude those qualities though through your personality." - Rebecca (one of my best friends that I hang out with at least three times a week)

comic_relief

PS The title is not true, and I do have many friends that I hang out with on a weekly basis. If it was true, I would realize that I gotta change something that is in my personality.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Alright, the point of this post was not to say that everyone hates me, but they hate my success with people and events. Usually, I am the one that will be the first person to help them out.
good man, help others less fortunate if they ask.

comic_relief
PS The title is not true, and I do have many friends that I hang out with on a weekly basis. If it was true, I would realize that I gotta change something that is in my personality.
ah i see, why didn't you just say so? :nono:

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
You come across (to me) as someone who is bragging about your success. That is what you doing because you saying you're better than everyone who hates you.

Further more, you are self centered in a way that comes across negatively. I'm getting that from your signature.

Hey. I am hated by both men and women a like. But I am not going to brag about it, they hate me because I'm a booly that just don't give a fvck. You can't brag about that.

They hate you why? You are bagging. True alpha male does not brag. Bragging is sh1t, just like a55 kissing, and you shouldn't do it.

This is how you sound in my reality. In yours you come across to yourself a lot different. You're not going to understand right away where I got all those things.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djslvt your sig is very useful. I could never figure out how to ignore people

also comic, what kind of business do you run? like what stuff do you sell?

finally, I know what it feels to like be an AFC, respected by none, improving alot, then coming out on top. but the worst mistake I made was letting it get to my head, turning C&F into assholish comments, and basically turning off many friends and people close to me.

it is possible to be smart and humble. it is possible to be both wealthy and generous. it is possible to be both powerful and kind. that is the kind of person I am striving to be

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
This is the thesis of my post. Most people refuse to see that taking responsibility for their actions instead of blaming others will help them out.

Am I an @$$hole that no one likes? No. I don't flaunt my success, but I tell stories that might hint at my success. Do they hate me? No.

They hate the fact that i don't have to work for money during the semester.
They hate the fact that i read books on investments, self-improvement, and autobiographies.
They hate the fact that I make friends of my professors to get away with different things.

The people that do hate me, hate me because A.) I am dating one of their ex-girlfriends, B.) Do very little work, but get better grades then they do, or C.) relax when everyone else is stressed out.

The name of this post was to suggest that a lot of people are jealous of the fact that I am able to do little, but create much. I work SMART, not hard, but SMART.

Most people see me as a very high self-esteem person, but consider me arrogant because of it.

One person said this to me, "When I first met you, I thought that you were an arrogant player, but now that I actually got to know you, I feel that you are one of those people that are self-actualized and is definitely not a player. you exude those qualities though through your personality." - Rebecca (one of my best friends that I hang out with at least three times a week)

comic_relief

Yo Vanilla, kick it one time BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Potbelly said:
also comic, what kind of business do you run? like what stuff do you sell?

finally, I know what it feels to like be an AFC, respected by none, improving alot, then coming out on top. but the worst mistake I made was letting it get to my head, turning C&F into assholish comments, and basically turning off many friends and people close to me.
I do landscaping around my neighborhood and make a nice little profit on the side. Than, I reinvest the money into the stock market and other moneymaking options. Hopefully, I will be able to have a nice little stock portfolio before I leave college.

A cousin of mine in the New England states makes about a $1,000 a week landscaping and a friend of mine makes about the same in PA on the landscaping business. This is a fun position to be in because it involves two different favorites of mine, exercise and the outdoors. I cannot think of something better to do.

Awhile ago, I did the same thing with the assholish comments (its a long story, but lets just say. I gave a person too much chain, and I suddenly had to yank him back to real life). I am now recentering myself in the middle as a good guy (which I consider myself and "the nicest @$$hole" is my own personal euphamism for it. I just find it comical to say).

comic_relief

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Yea about comments and sh1t. Those happen when you go through stage or stages when you think saying or doing certain things is what makes you a player. NOT. It's a state of mind.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like you dude! Nice post btw, I'll post why ppl hate me when I have more time.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody's going to hate you for being successful in and of itself, with RARE exceptions, and if any one of you tells me that most or all of the people they know are the exception, you're lying. You become disliked for it when you become an annoying ass who can't shut up about it. Learn how to be down-to-earth. That's the true mark of someone who is not only successful, but is simply congruent with being successful. Bragging shows that you are not used to it, and you still don't mentally feel that you deserve the success, so you are trying to convince both yourself and others that you do.