Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everyone are running to the altar

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it.

Alot of people I know or knew are already getting married before or just after hitting their 30th birthday and are in a rush to have kids.

What is the fvcking rush to the altar? I already lost and I am losing friends due to this "marriage epidemic" because of the changes of lifestyle they now have undertaken. Everytime we planned something, there is always some sh1t with the wife (oh i can't leave her by herself at home she doesn't have any plans or my wife is not feeling well today arraaaghhh). Then I am less frequently invited because now those married people like to invite couples instead of singles (notice how this rule tends to apply more for men then women? guess who is setting those rules?!).

Also if I ever meet them they always (the husband and wife) try to rub it in my face how great marriage is as if they now feel superior compare to people who aren't married. I just once want to tell to my dying friendship male friend that he is living in an illusion, that he's freedoms to do whatever he wants are forever gone, that everytime I see his wife she looks older, b1tcher, meaner, fatter and a more control freak.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't get it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lwlx3GnLGs

1:54 in the video explains it.

Damn I love youtube. :cool:

Gotta love government societal indoctrination keeping the slaves churning out more slave labour.

Marry and Reproduce- the message we are given from birth till death. Our whole life marriage is propped up by the entire societal indoctrination aparatus, the propaganda network as the main goal state to persue, the main reason for living and if you don't get together and get married, if you don't sign that marriage contract guaranteeing the woman half your sh!t if you get divorced as well sign the government into your life even deeper than it already is and create a pile of kids/new slave labour for them then you're a loser. You have failed at life is the overwhelming message.

Its all re-inforced via massive peer and familial pressure and shaming for non compliance as well self doubt and a go along to get along mentality on the part of the victim who is so beaten down by all the propaganda he just gives in to make the madness stop.

Only the strong or the clued in or the clued in and strong can avoid the coerced slavery and persue their dreams and retain their independence and freedom.

Actually its all better stated in Pook's illuminati/freemason like poem here...

"Life of Security

His world is but a stage,

For the women to play their parts:

They have their scripts and lines;

And his world in life plays many stages,

His acts being seven ages. At first the infant,

Crying and puking in mommy's arms,

Understanding that when she is happy,

The world is in order, and when she's sad,

The world is so broken. From this point on,

Women become his measurement of life.

And then witness the teenage second stage,

His world to now give girls dates and boyfriends,

To be paraded like a caught war horse,

And trotted past her friends like a prize caught.

Of that then comes marriage arrowing fast,

With life well stung to sleep with pricks of love.

'Love!' 'Love!' Everything shall come from this 'love'!

And so he thinks of pies, flutes, dreams of bliss,

Forever a life of security.

He weds to see the girl to happily ascend

Into a princess for the day, and he

Becomes her majesty's court jester

Till lifetime’s end. But this 'honor' does prevail,

Full of strange oaths and pledges,

Of dreams bled through Love’s demanding sores,

And stuffed with feeling makes this stuffed man

To seek the bubble reputation

Even in the Church of God. Then arrives

children with his wife playing the mother,

Never again will she have a passion

To play the mistress fire ever again.

And so witness the fifth age of his life,

Where days of youth are ground into paychecks.

This sparks mid-life crisis of fast fury,

And ends in a whimper. The sixth age shifts

Into frog shaped bodies and groans of pains,

With glasses on nose and big belly front,

To be at grandchildren's every event,

Carrying old age to oblivion.

Last scene of all that out-does all others,

That ends this strange eventful history,

Is failing organs and a rising care.

Does he become his world at lifetime's end?

His hope drowns as his wife has one more role:

That of the nurse. Passing away, they say,

"His poor wife! For what she had to endure!"

A life of security he did have,

Because the price of freedom was too high.

Never realizing his great potential,

Of dreams, desires, and destinies.

Never admitting this he lies and lies,

Until his last breath of earth. For his life

Was filled with 'honor' betraying no one,

Except himself…

...............Except himself…

.......................................Gone."

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's marriage for you, eh?

Fcck those friends, find new ones. This is something I see happening all the time. Betas get married, they don't just lose their freedom, they lose their life, their friends, their being. All for the fickle love of a growing colder (and fatter) every day hag of a bittch. And they think they are better off because of it. fucck them, let their asses fade away.

My brother can't do anything without seeking the permission of his new wife. Period. And there's no such think as saying no to her either. You first offer to her if she wants to come (that's obviously required of anything when married) and if she doesn't want to come, you beg her to allow you to go alone.

The good news is that every time this happens, I lose whatever was in my stomach, and I'm loosing a few pounds because of it!

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad part is you might as well write them off because no amount of discussion is going to change their perception. However, they might start listening once things have fallen apart, but usually it's too late.

You know things are bad once your friend starts talking to other couples about how he likes Dora the Explorer better than Sponge Bob...

I have two friends who have gotten married and require "permission" to do things. I told one friend (who isn't married yet but has a kid on the way) that me and a couple other people were coming over his apartment to watch a fight and he tells me he has to ask his girl. Mind you, this is HIS apartment, she has her own and chose not to live with him when he suggested it, but stays there whenever she wants.

Pisses me off to no end. It's like they go from being bf/gf to mother and son.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
Fcck those friends, find new ones.
I'm going to go out on a limb and disagree with this, and with good reason.

My best friend got his ass married five years ago. Slowly but surely, I began to see less of him. His wife was a bytch. I REALLY didn't like her. Every year I have lots of parties in my back yard and invited him many times. He never came because the wife didn't want to come along.

Just recently, they split up. She's moved to a different city and took the kids with her. My best friend was homeless for three days until he finally crawled to his dad asking him if he could temporarily live with him.

He finally got ahold of me. I drove him over to that cvnt's house and helped him move his 5hit out. We're hanging out again, he finally came to one of my parties, and he's happy as hell to have our friendship back.

NEVER burn the bridges with your friends just because their wife is a stupid cl1t-head. Either she'll get bored of him and give him the boot, or he'll get sick of her 5hit and move out. You KNOW what's going on in that relationship thanks to this site. You KNOW it's not going to last.

Your friend is an AFC, and there's nothing you can do about it unless he shows a willingness to change.

So don't throw your friends away. When the relationship is over, tell him how stupid he was to sacrifice your friendship for a bytch, and then take him out and get him sloshed. THAT is what a friend does.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't play back up friend. Far as I care, he made his bed and he can live in it. I'd help them out if they are in a pickle, but I don't think I would be able to trust them fully again. That's a deal breaker.

I also will agree with you. Burning bridges is unneccesary. No confrontation, no bull****. Just like I said, let them fade away.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tazman said:
Sad part is you might as well write them off because no amount of discussion is going to change their perception. However, they might start listening once things have fallen apart, but usually it's too late.
Ex-Colleague from work and his wife are both my friends for years now. I don't quite like him but I could never figure out why (he's just so beta in his mannerisms). But recently this year I find out he was cheating on his wife -- his wife told me.

The thing is, prior to this happening they were both always bugging me to get a girlfriend or to get married. I told them I was (is) happy doing my own thing and not having strings attached.

Not to be glad at their problems but look at what they are going through. Monogamy is not for everybody.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have too many married friends, but the piecemeal dissapearance of your friends into marriage is like a rite of passage in your mid to late twenties.

It sucks, and it's fvcking lame on their part. However, I agree with Desdinova that you shouldn't completely burn bridges with long time friends because of this. Chances are they're envious of the freedom you have, and as time goes on the probability of fallout increases so you could help them in the future.

I truly believe that most people marry because they feel like they have to. There is this sense of urgency and inadequacy imposed by society if you aren't a productive member of the marriage-baby-mortgage nation by the time you are 30. It's utter bullsh!t and completely baseless. Why?? Why does my happiness and worth as a man depend on being another "adult" who is a slave to a 30-year mortgage and comes home to the same sexless marriage and passive-aggressive reality that is living with someone you married out of necessity? It doesn't. Most men don't realize this until they've been through the machine.

Marriage serves women well because it satiates their needs for security and if it doesn't work out they know they will come out on top. Men, not so much.

Think about it----if you are living happily now, doing the things you like, building up wealth or a career, and just dating the chicks that you like, who's to say you cant live this way at 30, 40, 50 and beyond?? Some people just really want to be married and it works great for them. I say power to 'em. It's not for everyone, though.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's funny is that guys have been brainwashed into thinking: 'If you want to get married, you better do it before 30.'

Actually that is girl-thinking. Girls are the ones with the expiration date when it comes to marriage - there is that famous quote:

'Beauty is the first gift that nature gives a girl, it is also the first gift nature takes away from her.'

I told one of my friends who is 27, that he has the luxury of time. He doesn't *have* to get married before 30. If he doesn't want to get married, if he hasn't found the right girl, or if he wants to pursue other things, it's ok because he has TIME.

After a while, he came to the light and realized - yes, us men have the luxury of time. It's good to be a man.