Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everybody Read! How to look good to get women!

Adonis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, there seems to be quite a few questions on this bulletin regarding image and how to basically look good so the females come running to you instead of you running to them. This is the modern era – it’s alright for men to look good and be revered as sex objects like we revere women to be sexually attractive. So I decided to post(I’m basically reiterating my previous ones) this stuff so people can take heed to it. With a renewed sense of confidence you can make yourself physically attractive so women want bag you and not just for your sly player tactics. Trust me you will do less work and have the women work more to have you.

But, first off - if you're just fu#king ugly, you're just Fu*king ugly and you're s#it out of luck. No Versace pants nor a Dolce & Gabanna shirt is gonna save you from from your predicament. But, if you're somewhat of an average chap then maybe if you spiced up your wardrobe collection you may get some. My problem is that I dress up too much - a lot of my money goes into the expense of clothes(stylish ones) and beauty supply. There are some downsides to this of course - a lot of homosexual men come up to me and hit on me often. However, when I walk by women - I see their heads turn around in a frenzy almost twisting their neck so far off the sides with their tongue hanging out. Oh, the best part of it is the compliments - often times you get people coming up to you to comment on how good you look or how good you're dressed - basically you make yourself stand out and be noticed from the average masses of people out there.

Alright, let's start with the style tips:

The trick to dressing up is not about copying somebody's style. You want to be unique, but be careful not go overboard, and yet be sophisticated at the same time. Pick an era(20th - 21st century please!) that you are fond of and study the styles within that era. Find something that will look somewhat modern and pick out the outfits from your local vintage clothing shop. Swing(30's) seems to be popular nowadays - why don't you try this out. Disco(70's) now this is the era of style and design - you want to where the bell-bottom tight pants(please pick the not too flashy ones!) this is to get chicks to stare at your as@. Also, modern comtemporary ones that I don't see a lot of guys wear are styles from brands: Positano, BC Ethic, etc., The trick to clothes is picking out the ones that match - you don't wanna look like a tropical fruit cake do you?!? If you're wearing black shoes match it up with a black shirt or some kind of black top. Gray looks good with black - red, and blue as well. Avoid shirts that are green or shirts with a green undertone(yellow-green etc.) - these are bad for complexion regardless of your ethnicity. Pick shoes that give you more height – men’s shoes these days have heels that can go up to 3 inches - Kenneth Cole, Sketchers - makes really nice looking ones. Pick shoes that are black, burgundy, or wingtipped(if you're going for the swing look) - don't get too flashy with your shoes. If you can, do one style one day and do another style the next, if you're trying to impress a girl then she will notice you - you will also look cool. The trick is not to brag, keep your head up and let them feel your attitude - and that's: "I am the best looking motha-fu#cka in this crib and you all better notice!". Warning, if you succeed in following these tips - the homo of the species will come crawling towards you as well so be careful. Buy sizes of clothes that make you look slim slender and tall - don't buy one that are too baggy ere you'll look like pudgy hamster that had too much to eat. If you're fat - please work out - chicks don't wanna be chewing on the fat. Do something about your hair make it spikey, make it stand out - don't go overboard here. Your labor will be fruitless if you're running around all dressed up with a Bob Marley hair do! – but, hey that's not a bad idea at all. If you can afford it - go to Nordstrom, or if you're good at it shoplift their clothes it's easy enough to do. Make some invesment in your looks and your body – you only have one body and might as well pamper the living crap out of it. I recommend Macy's though - they usually have awesome sales on alternative clothing for young me.

Oh, one more thing – take it easy with denim jeans – yeah, yeah, I know you think this will make you look sexy – blah, blah, blah, but over a billion people are out there running around in blue jeans thinking they’re the **** – don’t join the mass be unique be different – being different will make you look mysterious to women and they want this.

Adonis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just adding to my post(can't edit it): Also, if you're dressed up different from everyone else, it will give women something to talk about - they may make a comment on the pants your wearing or ask where you got your funky shirt, basically they will compliment you on the not too obvious - and that's: your a hot mofo!

Adonis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, it's me again. I am adding something else to my post. It seems that some people are having trouble with chicks because of the height problem. Well, I'm at 5'11" and I'm attracted to women that are very tall around 5'10" - but they go for guys that are over 6'. So here's how the problem is remedied with style. Get stylin' shoes that that have heels - notably ones that are over 2-3 inches. Most modern styles do make the shoes look natural and good while giving you the height. Aldo shoes carries quite a few of them. Macy's have some brands like Sketchers that have extended heels. Nordstrom has them as well. Some modern style have the soles extremely thick adding an extra 2-4 inches to your height. Don't be afraid to wear these shoes, it may feel weird at first but - pretty soon women will be impressed with it. Wearing shoes like these shows you have confidence and have a sense of style so go for it.

Oh, by the way, if any of you guys want to add something and suggest something else to this post please do...

Zap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You say it's easy to shoplift from Nordstroms.... how easy? How do you do it?

-Zap

Mr Smooth Jr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very excellent, long long long, but excellent post adonis! You get an applaud for that! It was great....BUT (hehe, you knew this was coming)....your theories are a little....well...let me explain. First of all, you put way to much emphasis on looks (Though I agree with you, to a certain extent), even worse...when you DO put emphasis on looks its only CLOTHES. The face and body play a bigger role than clothes I believe. Brad Pitt could come out with sh*t that doesn't match at all.....chicks will tell him he has bad taste, after he gets there number.

When it comes to looks, face and body are almost even. However, several body features make women go crazy, sex appeal.
"Combine physical features with a killer personality and its absolutely lethal" - The Player

However, you should be noted for your comments on standing out from the crowd, and confidence, which were good....BUT (hehehe)
if your going to talk about that...you have to mention the smile.

PS - Don't encourage Zap to shoplift at Nordstrom!! =)

B

bigB

I disagree Mr Smooth, I think clothes are VERY important. You see, I have two friends that dress VERY well. All the girls think and tell them this, and all the girls want to get with these guys. Niether one of these guys has a good face or a great body. In fact, one guy has two crooked front teeth, and the other's face just plain looks weired
and he is very skinny. Dispite this thought, both guys have hot girlfriends and they get hit on constantly by women(and men). So in short, both these guys are considered hot because "they know how to dress"(my sister said this), and because of the confidence dressing well obviously gives them.

Mr Smooth Jr

Don Juan
Reaction score
You misunderstood me completely obviously. I didn't say that clothes didn't matter, atleast that's not what I was trying to say. However, (Here it comes, listen CAREFULLY) if your going to talk about LOOKS, it should be more than just CLOTHES. You have to mention the face, body, weight lifting, etc. That's what I meant. I never said that clothes don't matter, because they do.

A Turtle Name Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think LOOK'S really dont matter if you have something to back it up with like DRESSING VERY WELL & being sure of yourself. I dress normally, but am starting to slowly change my warbdrobe for the good, throwing old stuff away. I now dress in jean's & t-shirt's. That was 80's. It's time to improve. I'd say matching is definetely a key to looking good in the eye's of women. Also smiling more.

I sort of have a clean hairless face but I know guy's out there who are butt ugly, dress very very well & have chick's on both their arm's.

So Adonis, I agree.

milesman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
May I add that though Adonis' TIPS may be chic, THIS BROTHA WAS POSTIN NON-STOP THREADS ABOUT HOW HE GETS HIT ON MORE BY THE FLAMERS THAN CHICKIES! And that was LAST WEEK!

Granted, it was your attitude more than your dress but what did you do, buy some gay-away cologne??

I replied with ALL the style tips you need to know in your last thread. And if I EVER see you in a butterfly-collar shirt and it's not Halloween, I'll KILL YOU!

------------------
"Pimpin' ain't easy."

~milesman

H

HCI

Yeah, thanks for the great f()cking tips "Adonis." DRESS WELL!! LOOK GOOD!! WOW NOBODY HERE COULD'VE FIGURED THOSE ONES OUT! WHAT HELPFUL ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we should try our hand at shoplifting! It's easy to do - nobody ever gets caught!
the trick is to set up your dates between arraignments.

D

dave

Adonis had some good pointers. Just remember this, dress appropriately for where you're going. If you are just going to local Wal-Mart, don't bother wearing a Versace suit, especially if you live in a small town (I emphasize that last thing). Then people will look and think "Fag."
What Adonis recommends you wear is perfect for going to The Outback Steakhouse or other restaurants where you can find some really hot chicks. It's also perfect to wear that in Washington D.C. or in other big cities (not the ghetto areas) where you can find many unique people.

Adonis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey! Hey! What's with all the sarcasm?!? Some of you people are starting to get defensive - jeez! Like, I said I've decided to post this 'cause there are some people posting questions about how to look good - if they are posting it then they must not have been able to figure this out themselves! Also, I didn't say that you should solely rely on looks - this should be taken as an addition to your player tactics - I've mentioned this but people didn't seem to take heed to it. Oh, and yeah you should smile, you should smile a lot - but geez I didn't bother mentioning it because I was posting something about how to look good - not how to have a personality. Yeah, body frame matters too - I work out 6 days a week have a washboard somach the whole shebang, but then again this isn't about that - it's about dressing up. Oh, and yeah I do get hit on by the f#cking flamers - that's because they don't often see a straight man look better and dress up better than themselves. Not only that I see a lot of straight guys giving me dirty looks 'cause their f#cking girlfriends are staring at me. And, chicks often give compliments because of looks - you want to show CONFIDENCE then dress the F#ck up!

Oh, shoplifting at Nordstrom?!? This easy bring a Shopping bag(hell, even a Nordstrom bag) pick your clothes - go to the dressing room - stuff the clothes in your bag and walk out. Their security and LP sucks beyond measure that you can return your stolen good in exchange for cash! - Hey, I'm not preaching you should do this - if you are then be careful.

Mr Smooth Jr

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA, you all are crazy. We might as well rename this discussion to "How to Shoplift at Nordstrom"

See, the thing is, I just can't put some of this stuff to work. I mean, I dress very well, have a nice car, but nobody gives a *&^*(. I live in Miami, everybody (*&)&*( dresses well and has a (*&^()& nice car, its common not scarce. Everybody has there own style to stand out. There must be several other players down here, because everyone is still on the same level.

PS - That sarcastic guy was right. Your theories are absolutely incredible. WHAT GENIUS WOULD HAVE THOUGHT TO DRESS WELL AND LOOK GOOD? I ONLY EXPECT THAT LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE FROM ROCKET SCIENTISTS.

Zap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying I'm interested in shoplifting at nordstroms, I'm just interested how you'd do it. I'm WAY too afraid of getting caught, and have too much to lose.

-Zap

hot sauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL shell notice you alright. And well both be laughing at you.... Sorry dude but girls go for whats inside unless your going for superficiality. A DJ is not a pimp a pimp is not a DJ

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm, 'some' good points but guys please stay away from the three inch heels! I doubt any woman wants to go out with a guy who has higher heels than her, might be good to attract cross-dressing men though, if your into that sort of thing!!

------------------
Nice guys wait - GOOD GUYS DATE!

'You know women mate, like monkeys they are, won't let go of one branch till they get a grip on the next.'

Adonis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Har har, those we're the days!!! I came to this forum blazing with this crap and all the Ross Jeffries fanatics came poundin' me down.... har har....

Hey, the platform shoes are out to help some of us who are under the table (literally) and it's a problem for some guys (I'm 5-11) but it doesn't hurt to look like a Basketball playa once in a while.... If you're very uncomfortable with it then don't wear it, but have some guts and try it - be a man adventure, think of new paradigms and clear out old stereotypes about how a MAN should be..

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"go to Nordstrom, or if you're good at it shoplift their clothes it's easy enough to do"

When I was a teenager, I got arrested for Shoplifting. It WASN'T a pleasant experience! NOT RECCOMENDED! Also, I've heard it said by women that looks can "get you the audition, but personality will get you the callback!". So look the best you can, but also work on your "game".
~Andy

------------------
"Please remember to use the "SEARCH" function in this Forum on the topic you have questions about before asking,
because it most likely has been answered already! Thank-You!"

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Monkey:
hmmm, 'some' good points but guys please stay away from the three inch heels! I doubt any woman wants to go out with a guy who has higher heels than her, might be good to attract cross-dressing men though, if your into that sort of thing!!

Unless of course you get those Platforms with the GoldFish in the heels!

------------------
"Please remember to use the "SEARCH" function in this Forum on the topic you have questions about before asking,
because it most likely has been answered already! Thank-You!"